05-10-2012, 09:16 AM
mens room are disgusting especially for guys like Lecter who sits when he pees

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2012, 09:53 AM

this. the bathrooms are horrific.

TacklingDummy
05-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Dividers on urinals. I hate whipping my 12 inch wang out with some dude standing next to me.

alnilla
05-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Another Jumbo Tron on the other end and some smaller screens. Else where. TV's in all the bathrooms just not club seats. Bathrooms are fine. Once they put the urinals in all the bathrooms everyone is gonna be *****ing about how long it takes to go to the bathroom.

Pride
05-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I want cup-holders on the back of all seats (many have broken off)
I want more (or bigger) bathrooms so I miss less of the game when I have to piss
I want more pre-game festivities in the stadium (tired as hell of that ****ty ass highschool band)
I want better audio/speakers. If this means more speakers, so be it.
I agree a 2nd jumbotron (just need video, not all of the ads or extras) at the opposite end of the stadium.
I want ushers actively looking for drunk people puking in the stands. I've seen this 3 times in the last 2 years and it ruins my game-day experience to sit behind someone throwing up all over themselves and the seats in front of them.

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Yea a 2nd screen would be great, when you're sitting on the end with the screen and have to crane your neck and turn around to see replays, its annoying.

BertSquirtgum
05-10-2012, 10:36 AM
No one is telling you where to buy seats. I would rather they invest the money elsewhere rather than into another screen.

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2012, 10:49 AM
No one is telling you where to buy seats. I would rather they invest the money elsewhere rather than into another screen.

LOL thats not the point chief. The point is it would make the stadium experience more enjoyable for a good 1/3 of the stadium. Spending money elsewhere is a valid point.

Italian Stallion
05-10-2012, 11:36 AM
In my 16 years as a season ticket holder, I can't remember a time they have ever replaced the speaker/sound system. Definitely needs an upgrade to this century.

Pregame presentation needs to be beefed up as well-pleeeeeease no more Nickelback "Burn it to the Ground" when running out the tunnel. Talk about a limp dick way to make an entrance.

Historian
05-10-2012, 11:38 AM

...or for the guys who watch him and post about it.

Oaf
05-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Do they sell classic buffalo wings at the stadium?

Beebe's Kid
05-10-2012, 01:05 PM
The bathrooms seem to be a big issue for people, only they can't decide which way they want it. The troff for speed, or the urinals for the free breath mints and protection. Some more bathrooms would be good, because as Pride pointed out...I hate missing half of a quarter to take a piss. I don't poop at the stadium...well, because it inappropriate to poop at a party. I know that some people may have their dump scheduled for that part of the day, or somebody may be ill...or sit to pee, so we can't remove the toilets all together.

The cupholder thing is a bit of an issue. The jumbo tron happens to be perfect from my seats, but I can feel the pain of those who have to struggle to see it, so I would object to another one.

Sound system...needs an upgrade, and as Stallion pointed out, no more limp dick Nickleback.

I would like a little more food selection, and maybe something a step up in quality. We pay top dollar for **** food. I hate to be a *****, but that seems to be the label attached to those of us that aren't looking to be Type II diabetics, and prefer to eat healthier. I very well may stick to a beef on weck with as much horseradish as legally allowed, but I would like the option of some better food.

As far as the aesthetics of the stadium...I could give a **** less. I am there to watch a game, and I don't need the Taj Mahal, or pony rides for the children. I need functionality. Some TVs in the ****house might be nice, so we don't miss out on all of the action while everybody is getting impatient in a small, over-heated area that smells like human waste. It doesn't need to be a hangout, but I have seen at least 3 fights in the bathroom in the last 2 years...just a thought.

I also agree with Pride about the marching band...while I got more mileage out of chanting "Attica" than I ever thought possible, I would prefer a little variation in that department. Don't take the Attica band away completely, but let somebody else have a crack at it.

One last thing would be to have the Tim Hortons not brewed with water that was taken from the bathrooms. I enjoy some coffee in the cold, and I'll even settle for Horton's if I have to, but please don't take the water from the piss that Lecter just flushed after he stood up.

ddaryl
05-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Fish tank endzones

DrGraves
05-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Bring back the red endzones.

tampabay25690
05-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Bathrooms is probably #1 on my list.
A Restaurant at the stadium that offers Buffalo food staples.

Meathead
05-10-2012, 06:31 PM
heres a big secret: go to the new johns at the top of the upper deck if you have to poop. they are always clean. thank god for lazy drunk bastards

gr8slayer
05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I've only been to the Ralph one time, but I honestly wouldn't change anything. Being at Cowboys Stadium every week has made me really appreciate the more original stadiums, untouched by the modern and ultra-high tech.

PromoTheRobot
05-10-2012, 08:44 PM
If money were no object...a dome. I'm sick of freezing my ass off. More realistically, wider concourses. How about end zone club bars for regular folks?

PTR

gr8slayer
05-10-2012, 08:45 PM
If money were no object...a dome. I'm sick of freezing my ass off. More realistically, wider concourses. How about end zone club bars for regular folks?

PTR
Personally, I'm 100% against domes, especially in places like Buffalo, KC, Green Bay, etc... I see justification for it in sports like baseball, but football should be played in the rain, sleet, and snow.

PromoTheRobot
05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Personally, I'm 100% against domes, especially in places like Buffalo, KC, Green Bay, etc... I see justification for it in sports like baseball, but football should be played in the rain, sleet, and snow.
Sit through a couple of beat downs in driving rain or sleet and get back to me.

PTR

gr8slayer
05-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Sit through a couple of beat downs in driving rain or sleet and get back to me.

PTR
I have, at several different stadiums, I loved it; felt like football.

DynaPaul
05-10-2012, 09:03 PM
HEATED SEATS!

PromoTheRobot
05-10-2012, 11:22 PM
I have, at several different stadiums, I loved it; felt like football.
Then you get a gold star. You must be 19.

PTR