• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Breaking Down The Bills Schedule

With the crucial parts of the offseason program still many weeks away, football has entered the speculative period, in which fans start dreaming of kickoff and the hopes that come with a new season. Keeping this in mind, we look ahead to the first part of the Bills season and anticipate what kind of joy, or heartbreak, we might be in for.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Breaking Down The Bills Schedule

You think the Bills are going to score 27+ in 6 of their first 9 games? You have much more confidence in this O than I do.
    Last edited by OpIv37; 05-10-2012, 11:16 AM.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37
      You think the Bills are going to score 27+ in 6 of their first 9 games? You have much more confidence in this O than I do.
      We were one of the top offenses for the first month +, all downhill from there on out.
      Last edited by Skooby; 05-10-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

They did so in 5 of the first 8 last year. It is not that unreasonable.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Intriguing Match-up: It’s easy to say that most Bills fans are intrigued with the possibility that Aaron Maybin will start for the Jets at OLB, and even more will say that they want to watch the CBs and WRs. Stevie versus Revis was really fun last season and the Jets are likely to start Stephen Hill, which means Hill could be going up against Gilmore; rookie on rookie.

However, I think the key to this game will be the Jets RT. Right now Wayne Hunter is penciled in to start at RT for the Jets, the position that will be responsible for blocking Mario Williams all game long. It could set up for a huge first game for Super Mario.

If the bills are healthy , you think that either Sanchez or Tebow can handle the pass rush? The nice thing about the bills DL is that the pass rush won't be coming from just one side anymore. Teams will have to pick their poison with this DL.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-10-2012, 11:31 AM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            If the bills are healthy , you think that either Sanchez or Tebow can handle the pass rush? The nice thing about the bills DL is that the pass rush won't be coming from just one side anymore. Teams will have to pick their poison with this DL.
            We can see which side our opposing O-line is favoring & do safety blitzes from the other side, that'll really screw them up. We actually have a few guys that have a history of that nasty behavior, lol.

Comment

• PTI
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
              We were one of the top offenses for the first month +, all downhill from there on out.
              All those teams stunk on defense we scored against, play any team any good the Bills did almost nothing on offense. The one somewhat decent defense they scored on was Denver, and there were 4 INTs. There was actually a punt return and 2 INT returns for TDs. In the New England game there were 4 INTs and INT return for a TD. In Philly there was 4 INT and a INT return for a TD.

People drastically overrate the Bills offense and their ability to score, they did almost nothing against teams with decent defenses, mostly because of poor QB play.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by PTI
                People drastically overrate the Bills offense and their ability to score, they did almost nothing against teams with decent defenses, mostly because of poor QB play.
                Shut up already. We're all very tired of your broken record.

Don't you have any other opinions about the Bills or are you just stuck on your single-minded hatred towards one player?

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Shut up already. We're all very tired of your broken record.

Don't you have any other opinions about the Bills or are you just stuck on your single-minded hatred towards one player?
                  Join the many people who have him on ignore. If enough people do it and stop responding to him, he'll likely go away.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

6 and 2...right.
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• PTI
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by mayotm
                      Join the many people who have him on ignore. If enough people do it and stop responding to him, he'll likely go away.
                      Funny.

You will never learn anything then and be the same clueless fan that most others are then. I love my Bills but if honestly go through each game it is easy to see how poor the offense really performed overall, and they scored a bunch of garbage time late points and had a multitude of defensive TDs as well. It is called being objective and honest.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PTI
                        Funny.

You will never learn anything then and be the same clueless fan that most others are then. I love my Bills but if honestly go through each game it is easy to see how poor the offense really performed overall, and they scored a bunch of garbage time late points and had a multitude of defensive TDs as well. It is called being objective and honest.
                        With all the injuries the Bills had last season including the injury to Fitz, to put the majority of blame of the Bills collapse on the QB is hardly objective or honest.

Comment

• PTI
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by better days
                          With all the injuries the Bills had last season including the injury to Fitz, to put the majority of blame of the Bills collapse on the QB is hardly objective or honest.
                          He led the league in picks and was dreadful for the whole second half of the year. Regardless, it is true the offense was not that good at scoring points.

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PTI
                            Funny.

No it's called being obsessive. Objective people can look at something and rate it honestly for itself. Objective people don't key in on one thing despite everything else that's been done. Objective people don't bring up one thing EVERY time they post.

Why on earth do people assume that if they're not overly positive, they must be objective, like those are the only two options available?
                            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

I see no reason why not... not necessarily expecting that.. but lets review shall we.

• Our D is very much improved, in both players and coaching. This means the O gets the ball back more often and in better filed position..(in theory of course)
                              • We scored an average of over 23 points per game last year, and that was with a very bad streak of football included
                              • Fitz broke ribs week 8, and our O play suffered after that for a few weeks
                              • We went through 4 centers, 3 LT's, lost a couple of WR's our top TE, and Our #1 RB.

So yeah I think this Offense can score 25+ points average. That is if the intangibles are kind to us. It will be tough but I do have faith in this Offense to move the football.

Comment

Working...
                              X