PDA

View Full Version : whats up with phil hansens mouth?

Meathead
05-11-2012, 06:12 AM
did you see him make the pick announcement at the draft? hes looking straight ahead but his mouth is pointing sideways. its like youre looking at him portrait and profile at the same time. his mouth looks like mike folignos nose

was he always like that? i honestly never noticed before

Meathead
05-11-2012, 06:18 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-Focus-Inside-Buffalos-Draft-Room/2f6db982-cad3-4b58-8c9e-980c9ec07d8c

3:39 mark

buffalobillsfan95
05-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Canadian?

Skooby
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Hhmmm...

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Football is a terrible drug.

Pinkerton Security
05-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Canadian?

with their beady little eyes and flapping heads!

ServoBillieves
05-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Could be a tooth abscess, could be normal. One of my uncles seems to talk out the side of his mouth but it had to be pointed out to me for me to notice, and once you do it's kind of hard to not focus on it.

Much like this, if this thread wasn't posted I wouldn't have thought twice, but lo' and behold... now I wonder if he had an aneurysm...

Oaf
05-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Phil Hansen is awesome is what happened to phil hansen's mouth.

DynaPaul
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
His voice is so powerful that if he didn't talk out of the side of it he would blow your brain out the back of your skull!

BertSquirtgum
05-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Seriously?

Meathead
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
at least chris kelsay doesnt have a mouth like that

Beebe's Kid
05-11-2012, 12:46 PM
At most Chris Kelsay doesn't have a mouth like that.

I sat next to Phil Hansen's best friend at Fenway one time. He was from South Dakota. We were talking about him being at Fenway, and I asked if he was a Sox fan. He said no, but he wanted to see the stadium. He told me he was a football fan, not having time to ask why he felt that he had to choose, he then said his best friend played football, and that I probably didn't know who he was.

Never one to turn down a little trivia, I asked who died and made him Josh Beckett, and how he knew who I did, or did not know. He said that I was a Pats fan, so after smacking his wife right in the mouth, I dared him to call me that again...I said "you don't know me, I am Bills fan mother ****er." I told him that his mother in law would be next if he did it again...he did, but I think he just wanted me to fish hook his mother in law, because he then told me who his best friend was.

Once his wife and mother in law stopped crying we were able to have a good conversation. Turns out they went to college together and were BFFs ever since. "Small world," I said, even though that really wasn't appropriate, but he wasn't going to bring that up, so I just made him by me a beer, and we drank to him knowing somebody that played for my favorite team, and for his mother in law drinking herself unconscious by the bottom of the 4th inning.

Oaf
05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
at least Chris Kelsay doesn't make threads like this.