PDA

View Full Version : Luke Kuechly

alnilla
05-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Panthers agreed to terms with No. 9 overall pick LB Luke Kuechly on a four-year, $12.58 million contract.

At least now there is a starting point for Gilmore. Get er done.

Jaybird
05-11-2012, 10:36 AM
with the new cba, im not worried about signing guys anymore

Night Train
05-11-2012, 10:48 AM
4 years - 12.4 Mil . There, all done.

Now take that Brady INT the other way for 6.

alnilla
05-11-2012, 10:59 AM
with the new cba, im not worried about signing guys anymore

Me either just saying it gives them a ball park now to work from.

Dozerdog
05-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Me either just saying it gives them a ball park now to work from.Thee is no "ball Park"

The new CBA says "If you were picked at this spot- you get this $$$$"

Our guys know what they will get. It's non- negotiable. It's just a matter of getting the guy on a plane and getting a signature.

I wouldn't sweat it until they have to be here for mini camp.

ServoBillieves
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
With how happy he seemed when signed, it make take him some time to get up to Buffalo for that signature :P.

Of course, that's a joke... but really I can't wait for Stephon to join up.

Skooby
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Here's a pen, sign it.

alnilla
05-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Thee is no "ball Park"

Our guys know what they will get. It's non- negotiable. It's just a matter of getting the guy on a plane and getting a signature.

If its that easy why are there so many that havent signed.

Bill Cody
05-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Kind of curious if Kuechly was on the board whether he's the pick over Gilmore. My guess is yes.

Just hope this isn't another we missed on Patrick Willis by one pick and ended with Beast Mode deals. Don't think it is but hard to say with our luck.

Raptor
05-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Thee is no "ball Park"

its not that easy there is still some wiggle room, not a lot but some

DynaPaul
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm so glad about this new rookie wage scale. Guys have to prove themselves before getting the huge deals and there's no training camp holdouts. It was ridiculous to have people like Jamarcus Russell getting millions and then not do a damn thing. With this wage scale they get decent pay and all the rest can go to the vets who earned it.

Dozerdog
05-11-2012, 05:16 PM
If its that easy why are there so many that havent signed.

What's the rush?

Until they actually have to show up for work, why worry about cutting them a paycheck?

YardRat
05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Last years #9, Tyron Smith, signed for 4 years, 12.5mil. Gabbert got 12mil. Watt 11.237mil. That means Gilmore should be coming in around 12.1 or 12.2.

alnilla
05-13-2012, 04:49 PM
What's the rush?

Until they actually have to show up for work, why worry about cutting them a paycheck?

I dont know about you but if all i had to do was sign my name to get a couple million bonus I would be there the next day signing my contract based off the guys pays from last year, and in the weight room right after.