PDA

View Full Version : Dear Vince Young

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Please don't say anything even close to "Dream Team".

And Happy Birthday to PTI for more reasons to ***** and whine.

PTI
05-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Starter hopefully before the bye week, but will be starter at least after the bye week.

Pinkerton Security
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Starter hopefully before the bye week, but will be starter at least after the bye week.

How much you wanna bet?

SquishDaFish
05-11-2012, 01:14 PM

How much you wanna lay on that Trent? Have any of that money you stole from Buffalo left?

ServoBillieves
05-11-2012, 01:15 PM
PTI isn't even a troll, he's just worthless. It pains me to know that someone in this existence we have must stick around a chat-room and (numerous expletives deleted) like a moron.

Refer to BC's thread, and I already said that if he calls us Dream Team, I will lose it.

PTI
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Pretty obvious people like me. They like me almost as much as they like Fitzpatrick. I am not available, Fitzpatrick will be next year.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Easy on the personal attack people.

I'm annoyed by PTI's broken record as much as the next guy, but it's still not okay to call him names like that.

Ya hear?
[/modhat]

ServoBillieves
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Easy on the personal attack people.

I'm annoyed by PTI's broken record as much as the next guy, but it's still not okay to call him names like that.

Ya hear?
[/modhat]

Sorry Miyagi... it's just a complete burden to this board. EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. Is the SAME. It takes a lot for me to stay within ToS when it comes to this guy.

justasportsfan
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
How much you wanna bet?

How much you wanna lay on that Trent? Have any of that money you stole from Buffalo left?

........ and PTI runs away with his tail between his legs.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Sorry Miyagi... it's just a complete burden to this board. EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. Is the SAME. It takes a lot for me to stay within ToS when it comes to this guy.
LOL clearly you never met WysGuy.

He was PTI x10000

acehole
05-11-2012, 01:37 PM

If we could only put fitz brain in VY body we would have something....

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 01:39 PM
If we could only put fitz brain in VY body we would have something....http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/d/2//d23a6_ORIG-guinness_brilliant.jpg

Johnny Bugmenot
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Pretty obvious people like me.
OK, now you're just being silly.

PTI
05-11-2012, 02:08 PM
If we could only put fitz brain in VY body we would have something....

I don't see how the Fitz brain is all that much better on the football field then Young's brain, they basically have the same QB rating and completion percentage. Fitz throws for more TDs, but in how way does that supercede the additional number of turnovers that Fitz comes with.

Fitz also constantly throws into double and triple coverage and tries to run over linebackers when he is not even close to a first down and makes dangerous throws instead of taking a moderate to low yardage sack.

To say he is a smart QB makes no sense, no really smart QBs in today's football have suck low QB ratings and completion percentage as he does. It is an Oxymoron.

PTI
05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
........ and PTI runs away with his tail between his legs.

Smart, you want my SSN? I will bet, what do want to bet? I bet the Bills lose more games then they win when Fitz starts and win more games then they lose when Young starts.

SquishDaFish
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Smart, you want my SSN? I will bet, what do want to bet? I bet the Bills lose more games then they win when Fitz starts and win more games then they lose when Young starts.

How much of the money you stole from our buffalo bills do you want to bet Mr. Trent Edwards?

justasportsfan
05-11-2012, 02:20 PM

I don't bet cash but the guys that called you out will probably.

besides why are you going to backpedal from this?

This is what they called you out on.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
How much of the money you stole from our buffalo bills do you want to bet Mr. Trent Edwards?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YGLQQZTHoU0/SmTjus47poI/AAAAAAAAJOQ/sadbYnyBaBc/s400/drevil.jpg

PTI
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't bet cash but the guys that called you out will probably.

besides why are you going to backpedal from this?

This is what they called you out on.

Basically they are the same thing, aren't they? How is it a backpedal? If the Bills are losing, I am thinking they will go to Young. I said Bills would have a losing record with Fitz and a winning record with Young.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I will side bet that PTI loses his bet.

Any takers?

justasportsfan
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
If the Bills are losing, I am thinking they will go to Young.

ahhhh. So thats what you meant when you said this .

Seems to me you're changing your tune now.

PTI
05-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I will side bet that PTI loses his bet.

Any takers?

Dude, I am so betting you.

PTI
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
ahhhh. So thats what you meant when you said this .

Seems to me you're changing your tune now.

I did not change one one thing, you are just not that smart. I do not believe will do well with Fitz playing record wise. How many different ways do you want me to say the same thing? There is very little chance you are a college graduate the way you respond to posts, you just are not that smart of a person.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Dude, I am so betting you.
If you're smart you'd bet against yourself with me so you're cover either way.

#1 pick
05-11-2012, 03:06 PM
I don't see how the Fitz brain is all that much better on the football field then Young's brain, they basically have the same QB rating and completion percentage. Fitz throws for more TDs, but in how way does that supercede the additional number of turnovers that Fitz comes with.

Fitz also constantly throws into double and triple coverage and tries to run over linebackers when he is not even close to a first down and makes dangerous throws instead of taking a moderate to low yardage sack.

To say he is a smart QB makes no sense, no really smart QBs in today's football have suck low QB ratings and completion percentage as he does. It is an Oxymoron. I watched the tape, Fitz is very smart. He doesn't have much talent and can't spin or fit the Football in tight spaces. He just isn't a talented QB.

PTI
05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I watched the tape, Fitz is very smart. He doesn't have much talent and can't spin or fit the Football in tight spaces. He just isn't a talented QB.

Well, I see him make decent decisions to me, I guess I look at it as not smart, he really needs to read everything way before it happens to compensate for his drastic lack of talent. Maybe he is smarter then I give him credit for?

justasportsfan
05-11-2012, 03:14 PM
I did not change one one thing, you are just not that smart. I do not believe will do well with Fitz playing record wise. How many different ways do you want me to say the same thing? There is very little chance you are a college graduate the way you respond to posts, you just are not that smart of a person.
bwahaha! Yes you did. You said that Young will start after the bye. When challenged you change it with "IF THE BLLS ARE LOSING ...." .

You backpedal and then tell me I'm not smart. You blame the w-l record solely on the qb and then tell me I'm not smart. You tell us that Fitz' TD-int ratio sucks yet Youngs in worse and you run away from replying to that because you got PWNED , yet I'm not smart.

#1 pick
05-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Well, I see him make decent decisions to me, I guess I look at it as not smart, he really needs to read everything way before it happens to compensate for his drastic lack of talent. Maybe he is smarter then I give him credit for?
He knows what to do with the Football, he just isn't talented enough to do it unless the WR makes a heck of a catch or the WR created a lot of space like Ken Dorsey WR's did when he was at Miami(FL) in college.

justasportsfan
05-11-2012, 03:17 PM
He knows what to do with the Football, he just isn't talented enough to do it unless the WR makes a heck of a catch or the WR created a lot of space like Ken Dorsey WR's did when he was at Miami(FL) in college.

You're waaaay marter than PTI.

SquishDaFish
05-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Basically they are the same thing, aren't they? How is it a backpedal? If the Bills are losing, I am thinking they will go to Young. I said Bills would have a losing record with Fitz and a winning record with Young.

So trent are you ready to put up some cash or what???

Mr. Pink
05-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I will bet, barring Fitz injury, VY doesn't even throw ONE pass all year.

JCBills
05-11-2012, 05:54 PM

Resort to backless personal attacks. Good job.

imbondz
05-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Makes no sense to me why anyone would want Young over Fitzpatrick. I hope Young is 1 and done here. Ugh. Horrible horrible horrible decision. I hope he proves me wrong, but I've seen his immaturity here in N'ville for the past 5-6 years and it was always hysterically funny cuz I hate the Titans, but now it's not funny anymore.

Night Train
05-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I'll trust the Bills judgement over all the internet GM's here.

He's a FAR better option, if Fitz is hurt. Good job upgrading the depth at QB.

better days
05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Makes no sense to me why anyone would want Young over Fitzpatrick. I hope Young is 1 and done here. Ugh. Horrible horrible horrible decision. I hope he proves me wrong, but I've seen his immaturity here in N'ville for the past 5-6 years and it was always hysterically funny cuz I hate the Titans, but now it's not funny anymore.

Well, I would be happy with the Bills keeping Young as the #2 QB until they can get someone else with more potential than both him & Fitz to develop.

BertSquirtgum
05-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I don't think the Bills would have signed him if they didn't think he was done acting like a ******. They may not be sure though. Could be why it's only a one year deal.

Homegrown
05-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I don't thimk Vince reads these boards

SquishDaFish
05-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Trent lets get some cash in on this.

Saratoga Slim
05-11-2012, 09:21 PM
LOL clearly you never met WysGuy.

He was PTI x10000

I dont think you have enough zeroes there bud.

PTI
05-11-2012, 10:34 PM
I will bet, barring Fitz injury, VY doesn't even throw ONE pass all year.
Yep, it is better to have people make excuses for Fitz poor play because he was hurt and just continue to let him throw pick after pick and get his WRs killed with his inaccuracy.

YardRat
05-11-2012, 11:59 PM
I'll trust the Bills judgement over all the internet GM's here.

Been a long time since anybody could say that and really mean it.

Night Train
05-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Been a long time since anybody could say that and really mean it.

How true. The moves for 11 + years seemed baffling. We could have drafted better out of a Ourlads draft guide with 30 minutes of prep.

The tide seemed to shift last year, starting with the drafting of Dareus. The change to the 4-3 D and all the positive off-season moves these past few months have convinced me that Nix, Whaley, Gailey & Co. are moving this in the right direction. The Fred signing was huge.

It solidified the locker room. No way Vince Young can come in and spoil this locker room. Too many Vet/leader types who would crush him immediately.

The biggest issue was actual talent and depth. Now we actually have decent starters and someone acceptable behind them...except the #2 WR position which will occupy 250 crying threads until camp. :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
05-12-2012, 07:58 AM
except the #2 WR position which will occupy 250 crying threads until camp. :rolleyes:
I truly think that the FO has confidence in Easley being a heavy contributor, that's why they never drafted or brought in a big tall redzone type WR.

better days
05-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I truly think that the FO has confidence in Easley being a heavy contributor, that's why they never drafted or brought in a big tall redzone type WR.

Lets all hope Easley will contribute this year, but I think he will be used more to stretch the field & 6'7" Scott Chandler will be the big red zone target.

SABURZFAN
05-12-2012, 10:10 AM

it's a win-win situation. the signing looks good on paper as Young being the backup, when in reality, they're pushing Fitz with a former 1st round pick who could be the QB that Gailey is looking for. if it doesn't work out, Young is gone and this team is stuck with Fitz for another year or two.

Meathead
05-12-2012, 10:20 AM
IF young is finished acting like a middle school girl and IF fitz gets injured again then this could give chan a better option than what we have now. but he would have to change the offense to do it

with thigpen youre going to run the same offense, the multi-wideout, quick hitting, short middle passes to set up the run game - sort of a hybrid wco

vy could never run that offense. chan would have to install some kind of slash option game to reduce the reads and simplify the blocking assignments. you make things simpler for vy and let him run if he feels like it, like a pumped up tebow offense. that could work well enough to bide time until fitz returns. could be fun to watch too

acehole
05-13-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't thimk Vince reads these boards

Can he read?

PTI
05-14-2012, 04:41 PM
IF young is finished acting like a middle school girl and IF fitz gets injured again then this could give chan a better option than what we have now. but he would have to change the offense to do it

with thigpen youre going to run the same offense, the multi-wideout, quick hitting, short middle passes to set up the run game - sort of a hybrid wco

vy could never run that offense. chan would have to install some kind of slash option game to reduce the reads and simplify the blocking assignments. you make things simpler for vy and let him run if he feels like it, like a pumped up tebow offense. that could work well enough to bide time until fitz returns. could be fun to watch too

Vince Young can't sit in shotgun and complete 6-7 yard passes? You guys are insane.