Question about our Rookies and Rookie Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THRILLHO
    This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
    • Feb 2009

Question about our Rookies and Rookie Camp

So we had (are still having?) our Rookie camp and we keep hearing about signing UDFAs and all that. Do you have to be under contract to attend this?

The reason I ask is because I have heard nothing about S. Gilmore, or T.J. Graham. Am I not reading enough? Are they not there? Or has there just been nothing about them?

Thanks.
    True fans want wins, not draft picks.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Question about our Rookies and Rookie Camp

Gilmore, Glenn and Graham were all there, although I think they are all still unsigned. The Rookie Camp ended Sunday.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mayotm
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by THRILLHO
      So we had (are still having?) our Rookie camp and we keep hearing about signing UDFAs and all that. Do you have to be under contract to attend this?

The reason I ask is because I have heard nothing about S. Gilmore, or T.J. Graham. Am I not reading enough? Are they not there? Or has there just been nothing about them?

Thanks.
      buffalobills.com has a bunch of stuff about this past weekend's rookie camp.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

supposedly Graham made plays at the short range but Gailey said he's raw in route running.

Gilmore made an INT
        Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-15-2012, 09:50 AM.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          supposedly Graham made plays at the short range but Gailey said he's raw in route running.

Gilmore made an INT
          Route running was Stevies problem when he first entered the league. Hopefully the kid is coachable

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Gilmore made an INT
            Gilmore made three or four total INT's. He had one every day of rookie camp workouts. I think one day he had two.

Potter outkicked the coverage and was forced to move back.

Graham is fast but has little route ability outside of the 9 which we all knew.

Not much was said of Carder and Bradham or Glenn and Sanders. Glenn did play LT and Sanders RT.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Gilmore made an INT
              Gilmore had 3 INTs. Buffalo had all their draft picks at the rookie minicamp, six of the 9 having signed contracts. They aslo had a bunch of undrafted free agents they've signed and a bunch of unsigned tryout players. So obviously rookies did not have to have a signed contract to attend. They did have to have an invitation from the Bills, however.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Next camp is at the end of the month.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by THRILLHO

Thanks.
                  From what has been said is that Gilmore looks like a top 10 pick.
                  Long arms, strong and great hands. Had a few picks during the few days.

Graham can fly but needs work on his route running, good hands as well.
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                  X