PDA

View Full Version : Question about our Rookies and Rookie Camp

THRILLHO
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
So we had (are still having?) our Rookie camp and we keep hearing about signing UDFAs and all that. Do you have to be under contract to attend this?

The reason I ask is because I have heard nothing about S. Gilmore, or T.J. Graham. Am I not reading enough? Are they not there? Or has there just been nothing about them?

Thanks.

Jan Reimers
05-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Gilmore, Glenn and Graham were all there, although I think they are all still unsigned. The Rookie Camp ended Sunday.

mayotm
05-15-2012, 09:36 AM
So we had (are still having?) our Rookie camp and we keep hearing about signing UDFAs and all that. Do you have to be under contract to attend this?

The reason I ask is because I have heard nothing about S. Gilmore, or T.J. Graham. Am I not reading enough? Are they not there? Or has there just been nothing about them?

Thanks.buffalobills.com has a bunch of stuff about this past weekend's rookie camp.

justasportsfan
05-15-2012, 09:49 AM
supposedly Graham made plays at the short range but Gailey said he's raw in route running.

Gilmore made an INT

FlyingDutchman
05-15-2012, 10:23 AM
supposedly Graham made plays at the short range but Gailey said he's raw in route running.

Gilmore made an INT

Route running was Stevies problem when he first entered the league. Hopefully the kid is coachable

DraftBoy
05-15-2012, 11:12 AM

Gilmore made an INT

Gilmore made three or four total INT's. He had one every day of rookie camp workouts. I think one day he had two.

Potter outkicked the coverage and was forced to move back.

Graham is fast but has little route ability outside of the 9 which we all knew.

Not much was said of Carder and Bradham or Glenn and Sanders. Glenn did play LT and Sanders RT.

TigerJ
05-15-2012, 06:39 PM

Gilmore made an INT
Gilmore had 3 INTs. Buffalo had all their draft picks at the rookie minicamp, six of the 9 having signed contracts. They aslo had a bunch of undrafted free agents they've signed and a bunch of unsigned tryout players. So obviously rookies did not have to have a signed contract to attend. They did have to have an invitation from the Bills, however.

jamze132
05-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Next camp is at the end of the month.

tampabay25690
05-16-2012, 06:49 AM

Thanks.

From what has been said is that Gilmore looks like a top 10 pick.
Long arms, strong and great hands. Had a few picks during the few days.

Graham can fly but needs work on his route running, good hands as well.