PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Nix assured Fitzpatrick he will start at QB

justasportsfan
05-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Fitzpatrick told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Wednesday. "Buddy caught me in the hallway one day and said, 'We're looking to create some competition for the number two spot at quarterback, we are bringing in Vince Young. We made him an offer. We'll see if he comes. But just to let you know, obviously, you are our guy and we are just trying to get better at every position.'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82921945/article/bills-nix-assured-fitzpatrick-he-will-start-at-qb

Syderick
05-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Watch out for PTI!

Skooby
05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
The sword of Damocles is hanging over Fitz's head, lol.

justasportsfan
05-16-2012, 02:19 PM
this is a make or break year for Fitz.

ddaryl
05-16-2012, 02:19 PM
non news. but nothing like starting up a 10 page debate between 4 or 5 posters

JCBills
05-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Cue PTI's "Until week blah blah when bleh bluh happens".

ZAZusmc03
05-16-2012, 02:24 PM
I wish an admin would just ban him for being a troll. I put him on my ignore list but that doesn't mean anything when everyone quotes him and argues w him.

Ed
05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
I think what's more interesting about that article is how much respect players seem to have for Nix. For a franchise that doesn't get much respect and hasn't been winning, Nix and Gailey have done a pretty great job of creating an atmosphere that players want to be a part of. And I think it's because players genuinely believe in and trust management. That's a pretty critical element to success and hopefully it bodes good things for the future.

stuckincincy
05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Fitzpatrick told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Wednesday. "Buddy caught me in the hallway one day and said, 'We're looking to create some competition for the number two spot at quarterback, we are bringing in Vince Young. We made him an offer. We'll see if he comes. But just to let you know, obviously, you are our guy and we are just trying to get better at every position.'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82921945/article/bills-nix-assured-fitzpatrick-he-will-start-at-qb

Can't millionaire pro football players just keep their mouth shut and not relate every little personal angst that comes their way? Can't management stop being on a constant lookout for any signs of diaper rash affecting these putative adults that mewl about like 4 year olds?

:pirate2:

JCBills
05-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Can't millionaire pro football players just keep their mouth shut and not relate every little personal angst that comes their way? Can't management stop being on a constant lookout for any signs of diaper rash affecting these putative adults that mewl about like 4 year olds?

:pirate2:

Its May. They need things to write about.

stuckincincy
05-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Its May. They need things to write about.

Yes - sad, but true. Barnum was a prophet.

better days
05-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I wish an admin would just ban him for being a troll. I put him on my ignore list but that doesn't mean anything when everyone quotes him and argues w him.

It does get old, but I don't want to see him banned myself. I am so looking forward to watching him eat crow.

PTI
05-16-2012, 02:45 PM
It does get old, but I don't want to see him banned myself. I am so looking forward to watching him eat crow.

Best and most desireable situation is for Fitz to play consistent. He has a workable and liveable contract if he can start leading the team to wins it would fix a lot of things.

acehole
05-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Best and most desireable situation is for Fitz to play consistent. He has a workable and liveable contract if he can start leading the team to wins it would fix a lot of things.

Why do you discount his rib injury so much?

All you do is show stats....stats dont tell whole story.

However I don't mind you having an opposing position....you have become a clanging cymbal with it...

I dont think fitz is a world beater but I lived through to many mighty mouse vs batman threads and it is nice to have a clear cut starter.

So it is noted you dont like Fitz...we all got memo.

PTI
05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Why do you discount his rib injury so much?

All you do is show stats....stats dont tell whole story.

However I don't mind you having an opposing position....you have become a clanging cymbal with it...

I dont think fitz is a world beater but I lived through to many mighty mouse vs batman threads and it is nice to have a clear cut starter.

So it is noted you dont like Fitz...we all got memo.

Because he does, and he played. He was fine to play. There is no team that would allow a guy out there to play if he was hurt that bad, especially on a team that had no chance for the playoffs. He played the last several games, and he did not have to play. It is pathetic to make excuses for his poor play. Why do you give him the benefit of the doubt so much for his rib injury? You do realize Fitz has a history of being a QB with a rating in the 70's and his QB rating for all starts in November, December, and January is below 70. It is much more logical to determine by looking at his past performance that his poor play is just more of ther same, it is identical to his history of being a bad starting NFL QB.

BTW, you guys constantly pick, I said nothing undesireable about Fitz in my post you replied to, you guys whine when about everything.

stuckincincy
05-16-2012, 03:15 PM
PTI's opinions are as good as the next fellow's.

This is a fan site, and we all will rant about this or that, time to time, take a shot at each other time to time.

Let's be done with this "ban" talk, folks.

Figster
05-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Because he does, and he played. He was fine to play. There is no team that would allow a guy out there to play if he was hurt that bad, especially on a team that had no chance for the playoffs. He played the last several games, and he did not have to play. It is pathetic to make excuses for his poor play. Why do you give him the benefit of the doubt so much for his rib injury? You do realize Fitz has a history of being a QB with a rating in the 70's and his QB rating for all starts in November, December, and January is below 70. It is much more logical to determine by looking at his past performance that his poor play is just more of ther same, it is identical to his history of being a bad starting NFL QB.

I'm somewhat of a Fitzpatrick detractor myself from time to time, but you do have to admit before we had all the injuries at the beginning of the season, Ryan Fitzpatrick looked like he was taking that next step. It wasn't just about the rib injury, Fitzy has never had good protection in my opinion and when Eric Wood went down it went from bad to worse.

I remember one game where Fitzpatrick was lucky to get the football hiked in his direction. QB's can't operate properly in them kind of conditions, starting every play with the football getting snapped in God only knows what direction.

JCBills
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM

BTW, you guys constantly pick, I said nothing undesireable about Fitz in my post you replied to, you guys whine when about everything.

Have you ever cracked or broken your ribs?

Throwing footballs at an NFL level is a full body motion. Clearly it would impact his ability. Just breathing with cracked ribs hurts.

Also, just because you made one Fitz comment that isn't 100% negative don't get uppity over people reacting to it like they would the 238947497 bad ones you've made.

JCBills
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM

First reasonable Fitz comment you've made yet.

PTI
05-16-2012, 03:59 PM

Throwing footballs at an NFL level is a full body motion. Clearly it would impact his ability. Just breathing with cracked ribs hurts.

Also, just because you made one Fitz comment that isn't 100% negative don't get uppity over people reacting to it like they would the 238947497 bad ones you've made.

Terrible excuse. If he was that hurt he could not have been playing. Talk about exaggerating. Dude is whipped, is he was having problems breathing his wife would not have let him play. Please be reasonable.

Skooby
05-16-2012, 04:03 PM

Also, just because you made one Fitz comment that isn't 100% negative don't get uppity over people reacting to it like they would the 23894749795959599 bad ones you've made.

Fixed. He also made 2 good posts, not 1.

PromoTheRobot
05-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Obviously you tell Fitz he's the starter...because he is as of now. But it's Nix and Gailey's style to put pressure on all starters with some competition. No one gets their starting job handed to them. Obviously Fitz has to play well enough to keep being the starter.

But on the other hand what makes everyone think VY can play any better? He looked pretty shaky in Philly. Was that a hiccup or has he lost something?

PTR

Skooby
05-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Obviously you tell Fitz he's the starter...because he is as of now. But it's Nix and Gailey's style to put pressure on all starters with some competition. No one gets their starting job handed to them. Obviously Fitz has to play well enough to keep being the starter.

But on the other hand what makes everyone think VY can play any better? He looked pretty shaky in Philly. Was that a hiccup or has he lost something?

PTR

It takes some of these guys years to get there stuff together, if they ever do at all. VY was probably told that if he minds his P&Qs', there's a chance he could start & or contribute at some point.

I'd rather have VY running the ball on 3rd & short versus Fitz, so at least that's one thing that he can handle.

JCBills
05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Terrible excuse. If he was that hurt he could not have been playing. Talk about exaggerating. Dude is whipped, is he was having problems breathing his wife would not have let him play. Please be reasonable.

Excuse? I'm not making excuses. This is what was reported after the season.

He's whipped? What? What would that have to do with the team? You choosing not to believe a report is your choice, but it doesn't make you right.

Figster
05-16-2012, 04:35 PM

PTR

Young didn't have a training camp and preseason with the Eagles so he never really had a chance to gel with any of the players. That combined with trying to learn a new offense was to much at one time for Young to conquer. Ideally Mike Vick wouldn't have gotten injured so quick, but it is what it is, and VY went from the frying pan into the fire.

Gailey could handle the situation(losing our starter) much better then Andy Reid/Eagles when it comes to VY in my opinion, because Gailey would tailor fit the offensive game plan around Young's skill set for the duration Young would be starter.

Meathead
05-16-2012, 04:52 PM
'We're looking to create some competition for the number two spot at quarterback, we are bringing in Vince Young. We made him an offer. We'll see if he comes. But just to let you know, obviously, you are our guy and we are just trying to get better at every position.'

i ran this through my patented mh coachspeak translator and this is what came out:

'ryan, we love you and youre our guy as long as you dont suck. but if you struggle for any significant length of time, like the last half of last season when you were stinking up the joint like mighty taco broccoli farts, then we wont hesitate to turn to the huge black man who can throw it a mile and run like a tank with gazelle legs. now go get em.'

PTI
05-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Excuse? I'm not making excuses. This is what was reported after the season.

He's whipped? What? What would that have to do with the team? You choosing not to believe a report is your choice, but it doesn't make you right.

I can't name another guy who wears their wedding ring playing pro football. If you find him, or them, they are whipped too.

ServoBillieves
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM
I can't name another guy who wears their wedding ring playing pro football. If you find him, or them, they are whipped too.

And this has to do with what. No seriously, please give me a physics lesson as to why this matters. or is it moral? Please give me a reason how this debilitates a quarterback, I am all ears.

jamze132
05-17-2012, 02:48 AM
It's Fitz's job to lose. Bottom line.

acehole
05-17-2012, 06:29 AM

because he was great before the injury?

acehole
05-17-2012, 06:39 AM
It takes some of these guys years to get there stuff together, if they ever do at all. VY was probably told that if he minds his P&Qs', there's a chance he could start & or contribute at some point.

I'd rather have VY running the ball on 3rd & short versus Fitz, so at least that's one thing that he can handle.

by p's and q's you mean whores and booze?

Skooby
05-17-2012, 07:55 AM
by p's and q's you mean whores and booze?

LOL, you caught it. Mind your pints & quarts, it's a old bar maid addage.

justasportsfan
05-17-2012, 10:38 AM
“I know I have to go out and perform regardless of who is the number two, regardless of who else is on the team,” he said. ”But the big thing for me is I’ve got the support and confidence of Chan [Gailey], the head coach, and of all my teammates. And for me that’s the biggest thing, having the respect in that locker room and knowing that I’m the guy and they’ve got a lot of confidence in me to be the guy for years to come.”
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/05/16/why-fitz-feels-secure/

He has to realize that that respect in the locker room can fade at any moment being a "what have you done for me lately" league.

Bill Cody
05-17-2012, 12:15 PM
VY was probably told that if he minds his P&Qs

Not sure he's that far into the alphabet

Bill Cody
05-17-2012, 12:20 PM

Why would a ring on a QB's left hand be an issue for a RH QB? Why is wearing it in a game any more of a sign of being whipped than wearing it anywhere else?

Extremebillsfan247
05-17-2012, 09:10 PM
As long as Fitz doesn't pull a Trent Edwards through his first 5 games of 2012, He'll be alright.

Figster
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Why would a ring on a QB's left hand be an issue for a RH QB? Why is wearing it in a game any more of a sign of being whipped than wearing it anywhere else?

Myself personally, I'm somewhat surprised there's not a rule against wearing rings. Where do you draw the line?

Good way to get your finger ripped off in my opinion...

Extremebillsfan247
05-18-2012, 09:17 AM
I can't name another guy who wears their wedding ring playing pro football. If you find him, or them, they are whipped too. Wow, of all the things to whine about.. http://cdn.ghettoredhot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/you-mad.jpg You mad? :roflmao:

PTI
05-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Wow, of all the things to whine about.. http://cdn.ghettoredhot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/you-mad.jpg You mad? :roflmao:

No whining at all, if Fitz was that hurt, then he would not have been playing. I think that is a fact, I do not believe his wife would have let him play.

You guys are clueless.

Extremebillsfan247
05-18-2012, 09:35 AM
No whining at all, if Fitz was that hurt, then he would not have been playing. I think that is a fact, I do not believe his wife would have let him play.

You guys are clueless. For a poster who consistently rips on Fitz, I just figured you could do better than that. Hell Trent Edwards got far worse treatment here than Fitz has to this point. Just saying.

justasportsfan
05-18-2012, 09:51 AM

You guys are clueless.

NOt if the coaches thought that he could play through it ,Fitz claiming he's okay and would still be better than Thigpen.

Why are people clueless? Do you have any sources better than what was reported by the team itself?

mayotm
05-18-2012, 09:53 AM
The fact that PTI has now brought Fitz's wife into the equation clearly demonstrates what a troll he truly is.

PTI
05-18-2012, 10:01 AM
The fact that PTI has now brought Fitz's wife into the equation clearly demonstrates what a troll he truly is.

Not really. Just makes you guys look sad. Fitz seems like a reasonable family guy, people out here make it sound like he was about to die with cracked ribs, that it is near impossible to play well that way, and if he was hurt that bad, team doctors would not let him play at this point in today's NFL, and Fitz's wife would not let him play. This is trollish? You guys are pathetic and sad if that out of line.

JCBills
05-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Not really. Just makes you guys look sad. Fitz seems like a reasonable family guy, people out here make it sound like he was about to die with cracked ribs, that it is near impossible to play well that way, and if he was hurt that bad, team doctors would not let him play at this point in today's NFL, and Fitz's wife would not let him play. This is trollish? You guys are pathetic and sad if that out of line.

Lol, yeah, we're the sad ones in this.

Again, you push it to the extremes. Nobody is anointing Fitz. Nobody is making it seem like he was going to die. You're pushing it over the top to try to convince yourself something. When an entire board is telling you you're wrong, chances are they're right.

Extremebillsfan247
05-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Not really. Just makes you guys look sad. Fitz seems like a reasonable family guy, people out here make it sound like he was about to die with cracked ribs, that it is near impossible to play well that way, and if he was hurt that bad, team doctors would not let him play at this point in today's NFL, and Fitz's wife would not let him play. This is trollish? You guys are pathetic and sad if that out of line.Look, we all know Fitz isn't great at QB. But we also know he doesn't have the most talented receiving core in the league either. Fitz isn't talented enough to win a game on his own. You need a Tom Brady for that, and there isn't one available. This team needs to put good talent around him to win. Those are the facts. Whether we like him or not, he is the guy Gailey is rolling with. So if your a fan of this team, you have to come to terms with that. The only one who gets to determine who starts and sits on Sundays is Gailey, not us fans. JMO

JCBills
05-18-2012, 10:15 AM

You guys are clueless.

You think his wife has a say when he just signed a massive contract? Please.

You're using backless arguments to try to make your point now. The team said he was hurt. Yeah, we must be lying and clueless.

How do you come up with this crap?

JCBills
05-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Look, we all know Fitz isn't great at QB. But we also know he doesn't have the most talented receiving core in the league either. Fitz isn't talented enough to win a game on his own. You need a Tom Brady for that, and there isn't one available. This team needs to put good talent around him to win. Those are the facts. Whether we like him or not, he is the guy Gailey is rolling with. So if your a fan of this team, you have to come to terms with that. The only one who gets to determine who starts and sits on Sundays is Gailey, not us fans. JMO

Exactly.

Fitz isn't 10, this isn't a "my wife said I can't come out and play guys" type deal.

Poz broke an arm and missed what, 2 or 3 games? Probably hurt like hell to play, but he did. I wonder if his girlfriend didn't want to let him play too, lol.

Extremebillsfan247
05-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Exactly.

Fitz isn't 10, this isn't a "my wife said I can't come out and play guys" type deal.

Poz broke an arm and missed what, 2 or 3 games? Probably hurt like hell to play, but he did. I wonder if his girlfriend didn't want to let him play too, lol. Speaking of NFL Players wives/girlfriends, and being whipped, hell, I can do better than Fitz wearing a wedding ring. Remember this? http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/David-Nelson-Girlfriend.jpg We lost that game 44-7. Nelson is a Cowboys fan by the way. :D

Jeff1220
05-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I fail to see how a married man wearing his wedding ring is a bad thing, or how it makes him whipped...or what it has to do with his play.

justasportsfan
05-18-2012, 10:31 AM
LOL. Don't know how I can argue with anyone anymore who not only thinks he knows more about Fitz's injury than the team or Fitz himself but he also knows what the wife is thinking. :coocoo:

better days
05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Speaking of NFL Players wives/girlfriends, and being whipped, hell, I can do better than Fitz wearing a wedding ring. Remember this? http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/David-Nelson-Girlfriend.jpg We lost that game 44-7. Nelson is a Cowboys fan by the way. :D

Well, Fred Jackson comes from a family of Cowboys fans & they are still Cowboys fans although Fred is a Bill.

better days
05-18-2012, 12:25 PM

The cracked ribs were but one reason for the Bills poor showing the 2nd half of the season. MANY players on the team were injured & especially the OL were injured as well as Fitz.

PTI
05-18-2012, 01:02 PM
The cracked ribs were but one reason for the Bills poor showing the 2nd half of the season. MANY players on the team were injured & especially the OL were injured as well as Fitz.

Hoes does this explain what happened in every game Fitz has played in his career in November, December, and January? How come he has horrible stats in every game in November, December, and January? How come his stats mirror his career on being a below average QB then? Should we attribute all the other games to him being hurt and injuries too? Please explain poor performances that are just more of the same in 2008, 2009, and 2010 then and show why 2011 is different and not just more of the exact same.

Meathead
05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
When an entire board is telling you you're wrong, chances are they're right.
tsk tsk

the 'most people' argument is almost always a loser

not saying this guy is right or wrong, but a lot of people believing something doesnt determines whether its true or not

trust me

JCBills
05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
tsk tsk

the 'most people' argument is almost always a loser

not saying this guy is right or wrong, but a lot of people believing something doesnt determines whether its true or not

trust me

Well when it comes to politics, religion, or any other social point like that, you are right.

When it comes to something straightforward like whether or not something that did happen actually happened, you wouldn't.

Picture 50 people facing the sun with one standing in front of them with his back turned to it saying "No, it didn't happen cuz I said so."

Thats basically what we have here.

acehole
05-18-2012, 04:06 PM
As long as Fitz doesn't pull a Trent Edwards through his first 5 games of 2012, He'll be alright.

it is next to impossible to grow a muff that quick...so no chance of that.

Marvelous
05-19-2012, 12:56 AM
This a training camp/post training camp question and assurance.
-I strongly dislike VY and always have. But I'd be a moron to say,or take comfort in any non star player being re-assured he's the starter in may wtf.
-its only the media and fans who are saying &/or feeling Fitz could be in trouble cause
Of the backup etc.

Guys- Fitz was amazing last year! Amazing! The best we have seen since Jimbo!!
-u/me/WE all watched tipped pass get InT'd after another etc.
-imagine this guy with a full training camp,
Another year of XP. Which works wonders on the smarter QB's.
-plus his weapons are improved,Spiller progressed & Fred Jax is back.
--we all knew Freddie was proBowl On-FIRE! And a lot, tons of starless awesomeness that moved the chains etc.
-I Wiah we could have all Zoners at same time rewatch Fitz closer.
He armed respect so let's give it to him. Not satin go Rick his jersey,but atleast not threaten him with a turd attack from Ad Rock's Egg gun.

thenry20
05-19-2012, 03:08 AM
I think it's funny that Nix had to do that or that Fitz was expecting it. If VY was worthy of starting somewhere all time, trust me he would be. There is a major reason he's not.

ADDENDUM: FYI, Fitz can't take off that ring. Last year I remember watching a game on NFL Rewind and the announcers were yucking it up and such and brought this up. It turns out he was practicing with it on and it got all bent and stuff and can't remove it. It's stuck unless he seeks out professional help and have it removed.

Marvelous
05-19-2012, 03:26 AM
Rig about his ring. My wife & mom are always saying "aww,we love Fitz". Ugh!
Woman love it when guys flex marriage or being a dad. & some creepy people feel the same over religion.
--u really think its stuck?
-cutting it off is most likely noT an option. It's his wedding ring. We're supposed to you know,keep it on & safe. IMO-he's just like Fugg-it & Rollin w- it. Good 4 him. IMO

Mr. Pink
05-19-2012, 07:57 AM

You guys are clueless.

It might be a fact if no professional athlete has ever played hurt before.

Plenty of them do and plenty of them see a decline in their on field performances when doing so.

Cracked, bruised, broken ribs? Flak jacket and right back out there.

You are the clueless one.

better days
05-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Hoes does this explain what happened in every game Fitz has played in his career in November, December, and January? How come he has horrible stats in every game in November, December, and January? How come his stats mirror his career on being a below average QB then? Should we attribute all the other games to him being hurt and injuries too? Please explain poor performances that are just more of the same in 2008, 2009, and 2010 then and show why 2011 is different and not just more of the exact same.

Well, Fitz has not exactly been on Super Bowl teams his career has he? That is your explanation. He has not been surrounded by good players.

Fitz had some good players on the field with him the first 7 games last year. After that injuries hit & that was no longer the case. That along with his own injury is when his play dropped off.

If Fitz does not play well this year, then you will be proven right, but I think Fitz has a good year myself if he & those around him stay healthy.

PromoTheRobot
05-19-2012, 11:52 AM
First let me say that many of the criticisms of Fitz are ridiculous and exaggerated. He's not Tom Brady or Peyton Manning but he's not crap either. He is an average NFL starter. Average does not mean "sh**ty."

That said, If a better QB comes along I'm sure Nix would grab him. That goes for every position on the Bills. Nix and Gailey don't want any Bills player to feel like their jobs are locked up. They didn't sign Vince Young to replace Fitz but that doesn't mean he can't win the starters job eventually. (Not saying VY will. In fact I have as many doubts about Young as some of you do about Fitz.)

A lot of Bills players...Fitz, Jackson, McGee, Moorman, Lindell, Kelsay...need to be looking over their shoulders. That's not a lack of faith as much as an incentive to perform. Nix and Gailey want competition.

PTR

SABURZFAN
05-19-2012, 11:59 AM
For a poster who consistently rips on Fitz, I just figured you could do better than that. Hell Trent Edwards got far worse treatment here than Fitz has to this point. Just saying.

and isn't funny how that "worse treatment" for Edwards are from the majority who are currently Fitz Licking now.... which were Lossman Licking? VY has become their new Trent Edwards. just sayin....

Skooby
05-19-2012, 12:17 PM
and isn't funny how that "worse treatment" for Edwards are from the majority who are currently Fitz Licking now.... which were Lossman Licking? VY has become their new Trent Edwards. just sayin....

Bledsoe Lickers still linger here, just sayin'.

SABURZFAN
05-19-2012, 12:25 PM
When an entire board is telling you you're wrong, chances are they're right.

:roflmao:

Tackling Dummy and i proved that theory wrong. try again.

SABURZFAN
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM
it is next to impossible to grow a muff that quick...so no chance of that.

speaking of muffs... has your moms recovered from the New Jersey Nets 66 game schedule? i know yours hasn't.

Skooby
05-19-2012, 12:29 PM

Yeah, that did happen.

Mr. Pink
05-19-2012, 01:18 PM

Am I being forgotten here? WTF!

YardRat
05-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Fitz actually did talk to his wife about whether or not to play with the injury. He said it hurt a lot just to breathe, and she called him a pussy and told him to get his ass back on the field.

Extremebillsfan247
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Whats really amazing is that this thread managed to make it to the bottom of a 4th page. Personally, I didn't think the subject was that interesting. :D

SABURZFAN
05-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Am I being forgotten here? WTF!

Yes... :couch:

FTY too. :D