PDA

View Full Version : is it september yet?

Meathead
05-17-2012, 02:44 PM
i want to see this team on the field in real action. im dying to see how big an impact all the new toys make, how the shift back to four man front comes together, how well the injured vets have recovered, how much of a jump the young players from the last two drafts have made now, and how fast the great picks from this draft can get up to speed and produce

i want to see if stevie and freddie can outperform their new contracts. i want to see if vince young can become the next mike vick or at least kerry collins, or will continue to play and act like joan collins. i want to see if kelsay surprises everybody but me with a big season. i want to see if ralph hugs battlin bill. i want to watch the jets implode and the fish suck bad qb ass. i want to see if steve tasker is pudgier with even less hair now. i want to know if the bills chef was right and player agent hardly everhard is going to screw over the bills

i want to walk around the parking lot and mooch awesome food and drinks from people i never met before. i want to see huge lines at the gates and be able to go thru the cripple entrance in two minutes. i want to poop in bathrooms at the top of the upper deck cuz they are always clean. i want to be able to see the massive traffic jam on the thruway while traffic flows smoothly on the back roads im driving on. i want to get home and rewatch the game i just saw and relive every bit of ass kicking glory and then read all about it again on online the next day

one hundred twenty-two days. another seven for the home opener

come on man

Bangarang
05-17-2012, 02:47 PM
No. We're still in May

Luisito23
05-17-2012, 03:10 PM
We're gonna have a great season, I could just feel it.

:jetsuck:

alnilla
05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
VY not gonna play

tatersalad
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
just because u park in handicap parking, it does'nt make u a CRIP

clumping platelets
05-17-2012, 03:35 PM
:squish:

ServoBillieves
05-17-2012, 06:22 PM
How many people will Mario put in the hospital? Are we talking goomba numbers or koopas?

YardRat
05-17-2012, 06:26 PM
I can't wait either, but I really don't want to rush through the rest of spring and summer just yet.

jamze132
05-18-2012, 05:52 AM
I'll be in baseball mode until the Mets are eliminated. But I can't wait to get back into football mode!!!

better days
05-18-2012, 08:19 AM
I'll be in baseball mode until the Mets are eliminated. But I can't wait to get back into football mode!!!

Well then, you should be in Football mode well before September.