PDA

View Full Version : We plan to upgrade at every position we can

Skooby
05-19-2012, 09:29 AM
I was thinking about Powell being brought in to challenge Moorman & how we drafted, concluding that there is no sacred position. Moorman is a great player & if they're willing to push him, all bets are off. I know they told Fitz he was the starter right now & that had to be the case but they had to do that because there is no one else that has experience in our system enough to call them a starter today.

I'd plan on the Bills taking a real hard look at camp to see what VY can do, maybe even bringing another backup in to challenge for a QB roster spot.

SquishDaFish
05-19-2012, 09:46 AM
I disagree. I think they Love Fitzy and it will depend on what happens in season

Skooby
05-19-2012, 09:56 AM
I disagree. I think they Love Fitzy and it will depend on what happens in season

Taking a hard look doesn't mean that Fitz will get replaced after TC, it's just VY's or another incoming QB's play may warrant second thoughts. Winning teams look to field a better team every year & we haven't been close to .500 for several years.

mayotm
05-19-2012, 10:24 AM
I was thinking about Powell being brought in to challenge Moorman & how we drafted, concluding that there is no sacred position. Moorman is a great player & if they're willing to push him, all bets are off. I know they told Fitz he was the starter right now & that had to be the case but they had to do that because there is no one else that has experience in our system enough to call them a starter today.

I'd plan on the Bills taking a real hard look at camp to see what VY can do, maybe even bringing another backup in to challenge for a QB roster spot.
Who is this other mystery man the Bills are going to bring in? Fitz is the starter and barring injury, will be the starter all season. So get used to it.

PTI
05-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Fitz is the worst and least successful of any an in the NFL WITH 28 or more starts the last two seasons. No one is worse. Still he is the undoubted starter but does not deserve to play if he has a slow start. If he somehow plays as well as Alex smith the bills will be 10-6

better days
05-19-2012, 11:20 AM

If Fitz plays like he did the first 7 games last year, he will be the Bills QB for the foreseeable future. If he plays like he did after those 7 games, VY will get a shot, but I would doubt the Bills make any QB change before at least 5 games.

SABURZFAN
05-19-2012, 11:25 AM
that's why they signed Young.

YardRat
05-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Moorman had a career best avg/punt last season to boot.

justasportsfan
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Young was signed for 1 year. That tells me they are simply taking a look if he's even a head case at the very least. If he's not psycho then then he competes with Thigpen and if he beats Thigpen then competes against Fitz. One step at a time.

SABURZFAN
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Young was signed for 1 year. That tells me they are simply taking a look if he's even a head case at the very least. If he's not psycho then then he competes with Thigpen and if he beats Thigpen then competes against Fitz. One step at a time.

:chuckle:

i see that gleam in your eye for Fitz that you had in Lossman.

Skooby
05-19-2012, 02:08 PM

Bingo, so you can see the logic in saying no one is safe.

PTI
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Gailey is who should not be safe. His stubborn nature in his scheme and having Fitz try and be a star is it is #1 reason this team has not had success. The Bills have never done Fitz any favors yet somehow believed he could be better, when it is crazy to expect that.

justasportsfan
05-19-2012, 02:37 PM
:chuckle:

i see that gleam in your eye for Fitz that you had in Lossman.

read my posts . I am not impressed or sold with Fitz. Just because I don't blast him or hate him doesn't mean I'm a fan of his. We can surely upgrade the position but we weren't able to draft guys like Luck.

I know you're dying to start a qb controversy here and start calling people lickers since that the only reason for your existence here on BZ.

Skooby
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM
read my posts . I am not impressed or sold with Fitz. Just because I don't blast him or hate him doesn't mean I'm a fan of his. We can surely upgrade the position but we weren't able to draft guys like Luck.

I know you're dying to start a qb controversy here and start calling people lickers since that the only reason for your existence here on BZ.

He's brutually honest, which usually hurts feelings & sensitive folks.

ServoBillieves
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM
The simple point of this thread is common sense, much lost upon those who post here. This is the NFL. You want everything to be perfect. You want Namath at QB, Barry at RB with Thurman backing him up, Megatron/Lofton/Largent/Moss at WR, Gonzalez at TE, the EC on the O-line, purple people eater d-line, Urlacher, Ware, Bailey, Reed, et cetera... and you want their backups to be on the all star team.

Shut. Up. It doesn't take a gottdamn genius to realize that this is the NFL. Every player is in jeopardy of losing their job, every player is make or break, every player could be healthy today and could be hurt tomorrow. Starting a thread that just fuels PTI's obsession with banging whoever will take over for Fitzy is counter-productive.

Did anyone else think "Oh, Peyton Manning will never 'not' be a Colt!" before last season? His job was guaranteed! Jamal Lewis was the second coming, a beast of a back, going to the hall of fame, beast of a... oh wait. Injuries. Sex, drugs, scandals, whatever. I know it's a low time of year but when you know that PTI is going to start a 4 page thread about how Fitzy didn't sign his napkin is just asking for annoyance.

I hope we can upgrade this team, but as stated before, it's one piece at a time.

justasportsfan
05-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Gailey is who should not be safe. His stubborn nature in his scheme and having Fitz try and be a star is it is #1 reason this team has not had success. The Bills have never done Fitz any favors yet somehow believed he could be better, when it is crazy to expect that.

The #1 reason is the O?
thats dumbest thing anyone can say . The D (especially the run D)has been worse than the O since Gailey's been here. Your hatred brings out the stupidity in your posts.

SquishDaFish
05-19-2012, 03:31 PM
The #1 reason is the O?
thats dumbest thing anyone can say . The D (especially the run D)has been worse than the O since Gailey's been here. Your hatred brings out the stupidity in your posts.

Good posting. Totally Agree

ZAZusmc03
05-19-2012, 04:12 PM
The simple point of this thread is common sense, much lost upon those who post here. This is the NFL. You want everything to be perfect. You want Namath at QB, Barry at RB with Thurman backing him up, Megatron/Lofton/Largent/Moss at WR, Gonzalez at TE, the EC on the O-line, purple people eater d-line, Urlacher, Ware, Bailey, Reed, et cetera... and you want their backups to be on the all star team.

Shut. Up. It doesn't take a gottdamn genius to realize that this is the NFL. Every player is in jeopardy of losing their job, every player is make or break, every player could be healthy today and could be hurt tomorrow. Starting a thread that just fuels PTI's obsession with banging whoever will take over for Fitzy is counter-productive.

Did anyone else think "Oh, Peyton Manning will never 'not' be a Colt!" before last season? His job was guaranteed! Jamal Lewis was the second coming, a beast of a back, going to the hall of fame, beast of a... oh wait. Injuries. Sex, drugs, scandals, whatever. I know it's a low time of year but when you know that PTI is going to start a 4 page thread about how Fitzy didn't sign his napkin is just asking for annoyance.

I hope we can upgrade this team, but as stated before, it's one piece at a time.

Amen to that.

Meathead
05-19-2012, 06:35 PM
namath?

he sure wouldnt be the qb i would pick if i could have anybody

yet for some strange reason i want to kiss you right now

TigerJ
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Powell was signed because Moorman is in his mid 30s and showing signs that he is on the decline. While it's a nice theory to think the Bills are trying to imporve at every position, in actual practice it's impossible to upgrade every position in a single offseason. I suppose if somehow Vince Young has turned into the perfect QB at 29 years old and played lights out in preseason and training camp, the Bills would think twice about Fitz's job security as starter. However, if he plays at the level he has in the past, he's competition for Thigpen only. At some point it may become a priority for the Bills to try and upgrade the QB spot, but clearly to this point a number of other positions have been a higher priority for Buddy Nix.

YardRat
05-19-2012, 07:51 PM

:rofl:

If your choosing a 'perfect' team with Namath at QB, I'll get together an imperfect one and kick your ass 99 times out of 100.

jimbohastle51
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
the only way you get better as a player is if you are pushed. Coaches can only do so much. Competition keeps you pushing yourself to get better. Complacency is very easy to acquire when you are not being pushed. Fitz is a hard worker but after 4 years straight of inconsistency is a lot.

Remember dating back to his 1 year in Cincy Fitz has started at LEAST 10 games a season. besides 2010 (the year he took over for Edwards) he has always been right about even with TD's to INT's. He still threw 15 INT's in 2010 which is way to much when you compare that to the 23 TD's he threw that year. If you look at his play there is every reason to bring someone in to compete with him.

Vince Young is not an immediate threat to him. This was handled the right way. Vince is brought in to compete at the position. Nix and Gailey have to have Fitz back in the public so that Fitz can just concentrate on the offense and the season. They gave him a big contract they built an offense around his strengths they are going to say the right things. The fact is though that it is Fitz job to lose. If he starts the season after lets say 5-6 games and he isn't getting the offense going or he is making bad decisions with the football then their really is or was no QB controversy. Fitz simple didn't play well and its in the best interests of the team to play Vince. If Fitz plays well then they team said everything right, handled it right and it they look smart for having solid insurance behind Fitz. Now if Fitz plays poorly then the team looks exactly how they are talking. If he plays poorly then they can say that the job was Fitz's he was the starter and he didn't pick his play up.

There is competition at every position. Front offices do not want to mess with the sychi of a starting QB. Quarterback is and always will be the premier position that will be treated differently. Now if Fitz didn't have that big extension and was in the last year of his deal then you might not be hearing the same tune out of Nix, and Gailey.

Skooby
05-19-2012, 08:20 PM
yet for some strange reason i want to kiss you right now

With tongue, lol.

Extremebillsfan247
05-19-2012, 09:33 PM

Fitz is definitely safe. No matter how bad he plays, the only way Vince Young is going to see the field assuming he can beat out Thigpen for the number 2 QB role is if Fitz is injured. Young has a 1 year deal. You don't sign a QB for 1 year if your intention is to eventually start him. Logically, it would be absurd. Just saying.

Skooby
05-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Fitz is definitely safe. No matter how bad he plays, the only way Vince Young is going to see the field assuming he can beat out Thigpen for the number 2 QB role is if Fitz is injured. Young has a 1 year deal. You don't sign a QB for 1 year if your intention is to eventually start him. Logically, it would be absurd. Just saying.

You have to weight Chan's fear of losing his job & trying to create offense, VY is more versatile in multiple ways. I'm not saying Fitz can't play or that I don't feel he's the starter right now but please realize this is a liquid situation. Game 1 starter barring injury is Fitz but he has to think that he has to do everything to succeed based on what behind him now, Thigpen wasn't exactly going to set the world on fire regardless.

Everyone is expendable based on a better choice in the NFL, it's based on winning not hoping.

WagonCircler
05-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Vince Young is not an upgrade over anyone. The Eagles let him go and signed Trent Edwards. That should tell you all you need to know.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-19-2012, 11:24 PM
fitz will be fine. we will put 20 up and hopefully our pass rush can put the game away...

get in the playoffs. then you got a real shot.

thats all you can ask for.

qbs like manning and brady come along for 1 team every 20 years. its just not practical or probable to hope for that.

you get a qb that can move the chains and then build a great pass rush.

its much easier to build a great pass rush than to draft a brady like qb.

Extremebillsfan247
05-20-2012, 08:08 AM
You have to weight Chan's fear of losing his job & trying to create offense, VY is more versatile in multiple ways. I'm not saying Fitz can't play or that I don't feel he's the starter right now but please realize this is a liquid situation. Game 1 starter barring injury is Fitz but he has to think that he has to do everything to succeed based on what behind him now, Thigpen wasn't exactly going to set the world on fire regardless.

Everyone is expendable based on a better choice in the NFL, it's based on winning not hoping.
If this team ends up being so bad that Gailey is forced to switch QB's, well this isn't 2010. He's probably going to get fired anyway no matter who the replacement QB turns out to be.

PTI
05-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Vince Young is not an upgrade over anyone. The Eagles let him go and signed Trent Edwards. That should tell you all you need to know.

Is that the same Trent Edwards that Fitzpatrick could not beat on in an open competition? That is not why at all they did not retain Young. He was simply an easy casualty on an underchieving team. He is is use a scapegoat for the dream team's failure, has very little to do with what Philly thought of him on their team. It was also no secret Philly like the QBs in the draft and were going to take on early on in the draft to develop.

PTI
05-20-2012, 09:46 AM
If this team ends up being so bad that Gailey is forced to switch QB's, well this isn't 2010. He's probably going to get fired anyway no matter who the replacement QB turns out to be.

I actually think if the Bills record is not that good, switching QBs is a job saver for one more season. It would by him next him season IMO, but that assumes the backup plays decent. If the Bills get a new QB next year early in the draft then Gailey is out.

better days
05-20-2012, 01:26 PM

I think Fitz will play well, but if he gets injured I will be happy to see VY take over until Fitz is completely healthy again. And I expect the Bills to continue to win during that time.

Oaf
05-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Who would you prefer to have started this year? I'm lookin at names like Edwards, Gabbert, and trade-up Tannehill..

feldspar
05-20-2012, 10:19 PM

Moorman also had the highest number of touch-backs in the NFL last season too, which is a very bad thing. That's a reason why he was 25th in the league in NET average...because he kicked it TOO far and out of the endzone too much.

Net average is WAY more important than just the average length of your kick, and with Punters, it's pretty much all about this stat.

He was 24th in the league last year for Punting the ball inside the 20-yardline.

He's slipping in these very important categories...it's not all about how far you kick it.

Also, Punters are generally undrafted. One-to-three punters are drafted every year...and very late. My point is that Moorman was undrafted, as was Powell. This doesn't mean anything, really, because that's what happens with Punters. I know this is unrelated to what you said, but I thought I'd bring it up. Moorman can't just rest on his laurels...he's going to have to compete for the spot IMO.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Is that the same Trent Edwards that Fitzpatrick could not beat on in an open competition? That is not why at all they did not retain Young. He was simply an easy casualty on an underchieving team. He is is use a scapegoat for the dream team's failure, has very little to do with what Philly thought of him on their team. It was also no secret Philly like the QBs in the draft and were going to take on early on in the draft to develop.

:roflmao:

Fitzy could cure cancer and you'd say "well, his physician assistant must have called an audible."

Your schtick is old. We no longer care. We get it, you want to cause controversy and start wars against our starting QB. It was old when you started, it's ancient now.

Stop it. Just, seriously, for all the sanity in the world, get over the fact that you're "such a Bills fan" and can't stand Fitzpatrick when he hasn't thrown a pass this season, and is just now at 100% health and has healthy receivers to throw to, along with a full healthy line (remember the injuries last year? No, you were too busy hoping that Thigpen came in).

Stop. If he fails miserably, be happy we have Vince in the wings and will be able to come in and try to make a difference, but that is only IF Fitzy is injured or awful. If you want us to trade for Tom Brady so you can just shut up I'm almost in that ring.

STOP. You're annoying. Most people have blocked you on this board. It only disappoints them more when your stupid, asinine comments are quoted and we have to see "Well, Somalian Pirates would've been stopped if Fitzy wasn't our QB and we upgraded."

Please... one last time. I am sorry that I had to use this thread as my vent, but please add something viable to the situation and I will take you seriously. You can burn as many Fitzpatrick jersey's as you want, you can hate on anyone, but your fingers/voice don't change the fact that a professional staff has faith in a QB who has proven himself sans injuries.

Stop it man. Stop.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2012, 11:03 PM
And I'm sorry about the Namath comment, how is Joe Montana and Otto Graham as his backup for that perfect team for the "upgrade"?

PTI
05-20-2012, 11:12 PM
So, I see everyone just assumes if Fitz was not "hurt" then he would have been awesome all season. I seem to remember Edwards getting hurt too. Edwards never recovered. I guess if he didn't get concussed he would still be the Bills QB. I mean, the benefit of the doubt on injury is given to Fitz, why not Edwards? You do realize QBs must play hurt, and still must play well. If you can't play well hurt you should not play, or you simply are not good enough, because they will all get hurt. Fitz proved he cannot play hurt several years in a row, and that is a flaw.

Servo is such a sad tool, I talk about football, the whole time, and he tries to say I compare Fitz to other things like cancer. Pretty obvious you are not a successful person.

PTI
05-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Brady, Manning, Big Ben, the other Manning, those WILL make HOF. Besides those, Rodgers is on his way, and the two next comings were drafted in Newton and Luck. THere are 32 teams, and over the last 30 to 40 years there are at least 5 to 6 HOF QBs playing at a time. To not want one of them is crazy, it is not just Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, there are other, and you must have a good QB to win at this point with any consistency at all. Only dumb people think the Bills can win with Fitzpatrick.

better days
05-20-2012, 11:32 PM
So, I see everyone just assumes if Fitz was not "hurt" then he would have been awesome all season. I seem to remember Edwards getting hurt too. Edwards never recovered. I guess if he didn't get concussed he would still be the Bills QB. I mean, the benefit of the doubt on injury is given to Fitz, why not Edwards? You do realize QBs must play hurt, and still must play well. If you can't play well hurt you should not play, or you simply are not good enough, because they will all get hurt. Fitz proved he cannot play hurt several years in a row, and that is a flaw.

Servo is such a sad tool, I talk about football, the whole time, and he tries to say I compare Fitz to other things like cancer. Pretty obvious you are not a successful person.

You do realize Trent Edwards played one of if not the best game of his career his first game back after that concussion right?

Trents poor play was NOT the result of that concussion, but rather the fact teams had enough film on him to defense him as time went on.

PTI
05-20-2012, 11:37 PM
You do realize Trent Edwards played one of if not the best game of his career his first game back after that concussion right?

Trents poor play was NOT the result of that concussion, but rather the fact teams had enough film on him to defense him as time went on.

I know that, but it is silly to defend Fitz for being hurt and playing bad and not other guys. You do understand concussions are #1 issue in the NFL right now, right?

BertSquirtgum
05-21-2012, 12:06 AM
I know that, but it is silly to defend Fitz for being hurt and playing bad and not other guys. You do understand concussions are #1 issue in the NFL right now, right?
What are you going to say if Fitznoodle leads the Bills to a 11-5 record and a playoff berth? Will you shut the **** up then?

Skooby
05-21-2012, 07:57 AM
What are you going to say if Fitznoodle leads the Bills to a 11-5 record and a playoff berth? Will you shut the **** up then?

If we're 11-5, I'm going to thank our defense because that's where the biggest changes would of come from.

better days
05-21-2012, 08:12 AM

What do concussions being the #1 issue in the NFL now have to do with Trent Edwards not being a good QB?

PTI
05-21-2012, 09:01 AM
What do concussions being the #1 issue in the NFL now have to do with Trent Edwards not being a good QB?

There are excuse after excuse made for Fitzpatrick being hurt, and none for Edwards and Edwards had a concussion. Edwards could not recover after being hurt. Edwards is not a very good. Neither is Fitzptrick. Fitz cannot play hurt, he has shown that.

PTI
05-21-2012, 09:04 AM

I would be saying "Let's go Buffalo" somewhere in the stadium after I bought plane tickets to where the game is at. There is no chance of this happening, Fitzpatrick has never shown any season long ability to play well enough for that to happen, the chances are extremely small, so it is silly to really evern suggest it. Fitz was never as successful at any point in time Alex Smith before Smith's great season last year, Smith was better than Fitz with a crap offense every single season in the NFL and they came out at the same time.

justasportsfan
05-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Fitz cannot play hurt, he has shown that.

so now you're admitting that Fitz was hurt? I thought you said the wife wouldn't let him play if he was hurt.Make up your mind.

PTI
05-21-2012, 09:13 AM
so now you're admitting that Fitz was hurt? I thought you said the wife wouldn't let him play if he was hurt.Make up your mind.

Everyone is hurt in every game. I never said he wasn't. He sucks to start with is even worse when hurt. If you don't know everyone is hurt in every game in the NFL you are even dumber than I originally thought and it was already borderline short bus.

justasportsfan
05-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Everyone is hurt in every game. I never said he wasn't. He sucks to start with is even worse when hurt. .
lol. Backpedal. Thought so.

If you don't know everyone is hurt in every game in the NFL you are even dumber than I originally thought and it was already borderline short bus.

lol. Like I said, anyone who thinks they know what Fitz's wife is thinking is :coocoo:
I'm glad I'm disagreeing with someone who thinks this ...

the D was the biggest problem.

PTI
05-21-2012, 09:41 AM
lol. Backpedal. Thought so.

lol. Like I said, anyone who thinks they know what Fitz's wife is thinking is :coocoo:
I'm glad I'm disagreeing with someone who thinks this ...

the D was the biggest problem.

Wow, do you think you make sense? Backpedal? You just accuse without describing anything at all and make false points with no substance. You are a failure on almost every level possible.

justasportsfan
05-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Wow, do you think you make sense? Backpedal? You just accuse without describing anything at all and make false points with no substance. You are a failure on almost every level possible.

ask Fitz's wife... :coocoo:

THATHURMANATOR
05-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Fitz is the worst and least successful of any an in the NFL WITH 28 or more starts the last two seasons. No one is worse. Still he is the undoubted starter but does not deserve to play if he has a slow start. If he somehow plays as well as Alex smith the bills will be 10-6
What does this mean?

Can this be backed up by stats?

I know you despise Fitz but is this truth?

I was getting very sick of Fitz's play late last year but man the team all around him was in shambles.

PTI
05-21-2012, 10:14 AM
What does this mean?

Can this be backed up by stats?

I know you despise Fitz but is this truth?

I was getting very sick of Fitz's play late last year but man the team all around him was in shambles.

If you go through every QB you will see he fits as least produtive/successful combination. I will do it after work. I browsed through but can list later.

ServoBillieves
05-21-2012, 10:33 AM
If you go through every QB you will see he fits as least produtive/successful combination. I will do it after work. I browsed through but can list later.

As least productive/successful... So... that 1 player on the field is responsible for his targets/protection/playfake/run stopping/pass coverage/coaching/training/physical fitness/decisive changes/understanding of the playbook/fundamentals/motivation...

Good stats, almost 4000 yds passing, many drops, injured receivers, lack of a pocket with backups... Oh I'm sorry those are statistics, might be over your head. WAIT, let me beat you to the punch... "Well a good QB would have found a way to produce!"

Again. I beg... BEG of you to just stop posting here. You have such little football knowledge it pains me to even respond to your stupidity.

justasportsfan
05-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Again. I beg... BEG of you to just stop posting here. You have such little football knowledge it pains me to even respond to your stupidity.

Fitz's inability to stop offenses from running down our throats is Fitz's fault too since PTI likes to blame the losses all on Fitz.

FlyingDutchman
05-21-2012, 10:55 AM
The ignoring of PTI was going good until page 2....don't feed the troll

ServoBillieves
05-21-2012, 11:05 AM
The ignoring of PTI was going good until page 2....don't feed the troll

See it's Mitchell55, Skooby, et cetera all over again. MOD's need to just ban these guys and every time they come back just delete it. They'll try to come back, but their tendencies will prove who they are. I'm so damn sick of PTI, please ban him.

PTI
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM
As least productive/successful... So... that 1 player on the field is responsible for his targets/protection/playfake/run stopping/pass coverage/coaching/training/physical fitness/decisive changes/understanding of the playbook/fundamentals/motivation...

Good stats, almost 4000 yds passing, many drops, injured receivers, lack of a pocket with backups... Oh I'm sorry those are statistics, might be over your head. WAIT, let me beat you to the punch... "Well a good QB would have found a way to produce!"

Youn prove in every post how little sense you make and knowledge of football you have. To say almost 4000 yards is sad, the average is almost 4000 yards right now, do you even have a clue enough to know that? Bills had less passing yards then Arizona, Washington, and Tennessee!!!!! Bills were 16th in the NFL in passing yards!!!!!! Fitz was also 16th in yards passing per game for qualified QBs. Give Fitz love though for being in the same category as the combinations of Hassleback/Locker, Grossman/Beck, and Kolb/Skelton, and come back with something else. You are so clueless it is a combination of sad and hysterical.

PTI
05-21-2012, 12:51 PM
See it's Mitchell55, Skooby, et cetera all over again. MOD's need to just ban these guys and every time they come back just delete it. They'll try to come back, but their tendencies will prove who they are. I'm so damn sick of PTI, please ban him. Board would be of higher quality if people like yourself didn't accuse people of things and then make false accusations and come back with nonsense arguements like you do. Not to mention you whine.

Skooby
05-21-2012, 01:26 PM
I think we all should try to change things up & not harp on the same thing, the redundancy here can be maddening.

acehole
05-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Sabs mom upgraded all of her positions years ago...

acehole
05-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Board would be of higher quality if people like yourself didn't accuse people of things and then make false accusations and come back with nonsense arguements like you do. Not to mention you whine.

Why is there the infighting in-between signings...or news.

Ehh?

Ps sabs moms a gagger.