X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figster
    • Oct 2010

The White Tiger/Casey Therriault story/Bills show interest

Casey Therriault is currently signed with the Atlanta Falcons and is expected to make the team's 3rd string signal caller/practice squad. I became aware of the Therriault story through a fellow poster/NFL scout Damond Talbot who had scouted Casey. After doing a little research myself I came across an article that stated the Buffalo Bills had expressed some interest in Casey Therriault. Perhaps we should pay close attention and possibly obtain Therriault off the Falcon practice squad. Damond Talbot has given me the impression he believes Casey Therriault has the potential to become a successful starter in the NFL.

This is the true story about how one athlete lost his life, of a forgiving mothers heart, and a story about the rebirth of Casey Therriault.

The White Tiger story...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Casey Therriault's unbelievable 19 second game winning Drive:

http://www.youtube.c...&v=LRPVS_cfy3k#!
    Last edited by Figster; 05-21-2012, 02:49 AM.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: The White Tiger/Casey Therriault story/Bills show interest

Camp fodder.

J/K.

Comment

• dog14787
      • Oct 2010

Re: The White Tiger/Casey Therriault story/Bills show interest

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
      Camp fodder.

J/K.
      Powerful story in my opinion, and its very possible had circumstances turned out differently Therriault is getting drafted in a middle round, perhaps even higher.

Article mentioning the Bills interest http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-ra...iault_jer.html

Stevie Johnson@StevieJohnson13 Too Nice in BuffCity to be in the house taking a punkass Nap! It's enough SnowDays later for you to take a Nap. Get out!
      Last edited by Figster; 05-20-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X