PDA

View Full Version : JUST BOUGHT HOME OPEN TIX

Jersey1031
05-20-2012, 01:03 PM
I JUST BOUGHT HOME OPENER TICKETS AND I COULND'T BE MORE PUMPED!

Literally cannot wait to make that 7 hour drive to B-Lo!

Section 130, Row 2

BertSquirtgum
05-20-2012, 02:25 PM
My cousin lives in Baltimore and drives home for every home game. He is a sick son of a *****.

SquishDaFish
05-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Im in Mass 1st season with my season tix. Ill prob go to 3 or 4 games 6 hour drive each way.

better days
05-20-2012, 04:53 PM
My cousin lives in Baltimore and drives home for every home game. He is a sick son of a *****.

He probably comes for the food as well as watching the Bills.

Meathead
05-20-2012, 07:42 PM
ok at the risk no the certainty of being a dick on a that blows scale of one to ten where ten is getting a prostate exam with a flaming anal probe those seats are an eight

Meathead
05-20-2012, 07:43 PM
have fun tho!

Jersey1031
05-20-2012, 08:11 PM
ok at the risk no the certainty of being a dick on a that blows scale of one to ten where ten is getting a prostate exam with a flaming anal probe those seats are an eight

How so?

Meathead
05-21-2012, 03:31 AM
worst seats in the stadium are the lowest rows of the corner sections. if the action is in your end and comes to your side youll be able to hear the players fart. otherwise youre so low the crown on the field prevents you from seeing the bottom two thirds of the players on the other side of the field. and once the play goes past your thirty yard line the angle to the field distorts perspective so bad you have no idea what happened on the field - the ballcarrier will run and run and run and run and looks like a big gain and the announcer says four yard loss. make sure you have a good radio with headphones so you can listen to the game so you know whats going on when it happens. the stadium broadcasts a radio signal (at least they used to when i had seasons tix long ago) that is synced up with the action tho i cant remember the band or frequency but that helps a ton

second worst seats are the very upper deck back corners. most of the upper deck ranges from very good to decent, but the extreme top corners are so far from the field the players look tiny. when you look at a seating chart it doesnt look that much different from the rest of the upper deck but for some reason when youre up there it really drops off badly when you move into those far corners

but hey youre inside. and if you bring that radio youll be much much better off trust me

jamze132
05-21-2012, 06:13 AM
worst seats in the stadium are the lowest rows of the corner sections. if the action is in your end and comes to your side youll be able to hear the players fart. otherwise youre so low the crown on the field prevents you from seeing the bottom two thirds of the players on the other side of the field. and once the play goes past your thirty yard line the angle to the field distorts perspective so bad you have no idea what happened on the field - the ballcarrier will run and run and run and run and looks like a big gain and the announcer says four yard loss. make sure you have a good radio with headphones so you can listen to the game so you know whats going on when it happens. the stadium broadcasts a radio signal (at least they used to when i had seasons tix long ago) that is synced up with the action tho i cant remember the band or frequency but that helps a ton

second worst seats are the very upper deck back corners. most of the upper deck ranges from very good to decent, but the extreme top corners are so far from the field the players look tiny. when you look at a seating chart it doesnt look that much different from the rest of the upper deck but for some reason when youre up there it really drops off badly when you move into those far corners

but hey youre inside. and if you bring that radio youll be much much better off trust me
I actually hate sitting behind the goal posts the most since every little play on the other side of the field looks like the RB ran forever to a miniscule 1 yard gain. Give me seats in the middle of the upper bowl and I'm having a great time. And quick access to more beer.

Meathead
05-21-2012, 07:16 AM
club level end zone seats are great. you can see everything and the perspective looks like youre in the game. often times when i decide to go to a big game late just show up, scalp a junk ticket for ten bucks from what the scalpers have left over just after kickoff, and go find a seat there

but yeah lower endzones are a feast or famine proposition - its either awesome when they are in your end or crappy when they arent. i used to sit there all the time but had one too many games where everything happened in the other end so if they arent club level ezs i dont sit there

ive had it the other way around too - the infamous game where the crappy bills kicked the crap out of the loud mouthed leader cowboys on my birfday in 84 (i think). we were in middle corners, higher up but deeper in the corner (another 8 on the that sucks scale) and totally lucked out as every single score and big play happened in our end. a team would be driving the other way and bam the quarter would end so they came into our endzone. now that was awesome, but you cant count on that, and sometimes you see nuthin in your end

come to think of it, that was the game that made me stop buying tickets for friends if they didnt give me the money first. i bought eight tix for people that had committed, but when the game came around the bills were horrible and three guys stiffed me, so i had three unused tix and little chance to sell them. the cowboys were shooting off their mouths so much all week leading up to the game ("we'll go up to buffalo take care of business and then come home for a real game against the skins") that by game time the bills were furious and threw themselves like guided missiles all over the field. cowboys limped out of town with their tail between their legs. best part was we snuck a crapload of beers into the stadium, then used the three tickets to leave to get more beer and come back! absolutely awesome game funnest time ever

Jersey1031
05-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Regardless, I'm very pleased to just have paid 70 bucks for the pair. Thank you stub hub credits