PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp

Mike
05-20-2012, 08:45 PM
How is training camp going? I know the rookies just finished up their rookie camp & Gilmore looked good. Any other news or info to add?

Slim
05-20-2012, 08:54 PM
You weren't experimenting with a time machine recently were you?

gr8slayer
05-20-2012, 09:34 PM
How is training camp going? I know the rookies just finished up their rookie camp & Gilmore looked good. Any other news or info to add?
I think you have "mini-camp/OTA's" and "training-camp" mixed up. Below is a list of dates for mini-camps/OTA's around the league, quite a few teams start this Monday:
NFL Mini-Camp/OTA Dates (http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/58664/2012-nfl-rookie-veteran-minicamp-dates)

Demon
05-20-2012, 09:38 PM
You weren't experimenting with a time machine recently were you?

lmao

Skooby
05-20-2012, 10:03 PM
We're doomed, oh wait we're premature.

Slim
05-20-2012, 10:14 PM
we're premature.

Speak for yourself.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2012, 10:43 PM
I understand that it's the offseason, but there is no reason to start a thread every day man. If anything, we should allow the Z to talk about non-Bills related stuff so that we have SOMETHING to talk about until TC. After that, anything non-Bills related should be moved.

Just a simple idea... but at rookie camp/tryouts, our players looked like football players against 3rd/4th/5th stringers, and 2 players were so good against mediocrity that they landed roster spots. Put Gilmore against Fitzy and Vince then we'll see how "good' he is.

Wait for poll.

Skooby
05-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Speak for yourself.

I speak for your mom.

J/K.

YardRat
05-21-2012, 06:09 AM
I understand that it's the offseason, but there is no reason to start a thread every day man. If anything, we should allow the Z to talk about non-Bills related stuff so that we have SOMETHING to talk about until TC. After that, anything non-Bills related should be moved.

Just a simple idea... but at rookie camp/tryouts, our players looked like football players against 3rd/4th/5th stringers, and 2 players were so good against mediocrity that they landed roster spots. Put Gilmore against Fitzy and Vince then we'll see how "good' he is.

Wait for poll.

There are other forums for that.

Extremebillsfan247
05-21-2012, 08:36 PM

Wait for poll.
Right, it's just too much fun discussing the same 5 topics for 3 weeks at a time. :D

BertSquirtgum
05-21-2012, 11:34 PM
I fart too much

Slim
05-22-2012, 06:59 PM
I speak for your mom.

J/K.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4112/iysgrv0gs6rnra.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/iysgrv0gs6rnra.gif/)