PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Home opener Tix...

Northern Stampede
05-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Ive been a season ticket holder in the past, just havent had the money to hang on to the tix.. Having said that, a friend of mine and his family were hoping to get tickets for the KC game.. He's a Chiefs fan unfortunately lol, and I was hoping to give him the gears at the game. I know I can go through stub hub and tickets exchange, just wondering for some other advice... There would be 9 of us going to the game.. ( my family and his...) Any ideas or tickets up for sale? That I could possibly explore!?!?

DrGraves
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
No opposing fans allowed. Sorry.

Northern Stampede
05-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Hahaha... No worries here.. I grew up watching them... Through the eighties and nineties, until now.. I bleed Bills Football. He'll be drowned out by the rest of my family anyways, as we are all Bills fans... But thanks for your help, lmao...

generalmills
05-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Although the game has been announced as a "sellout". The ticket office holds a ton of tickets back for possible season ticket sales. Wait until after the 2nd home preseason game and they will usually release a bunch for single game sale in the lower bowls.