PDA

View Full Version : Future NFL Rankings - ESPN Insider

NyGuy141
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Bills are ranked 22nd

22Buffalo Bills

LAST SEASON: 6-10 (fourth place AFC East)
The bar graphs reflect the average rating given by the voters for each category.
Category averages are weighted by importance to generate overall score.

Roster: The Bills made great strides in improving their roster through free agency, acquiring DE Mario Williams, and with a strong draft for this upcoming season and beyond. I still have my share of doubts about QB, but that position is excluded from this category. The defense could be elite, and is young behind players such as DT Marcell Dareus and CB Stephon Gilmore. -- Williamson

Quarterback: Will we see the Ryan Fitzpatrick of September, or the Ryan Fitzpatrick of November? Fully healthy, he could bounce back. If he's the answer, Buffalo is on the rise. Not 30 until November, he has time to perform. He has to stop the bad INTs. -- Dilfer

Draft: Can RB C.J. Spiller, Dareus and now Gilmore help us forget the whiff that was DE Aaron Maybin? I like their chances. Buffalo is headed in the right direction. -- Kiper

Front office: As proven this past offseason, the Bills' front office is doing a lot of things right of late. It should stay in place over the next few years and continue to strengthen an emerging roster. Finding the quarterback of the future will be a pivotal move for this group. -- Williamson

Coaching: Chan Gailey has done a very good job for the Bills and should be safe going forward. He has a good reputation for developing quarterbacks, which could be the next big project on his agenda after this season. On defense, Dave Wannstedt looks like an excellent candidate to oversee their transition to a 4-3 scheme, and he has a great cast with which to work. -- Williamson

alnilla
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM
2015???

sqad5
05-24-2012, 10:19 AM
hahaha

psubills62
05-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Just sad. ESPN trying to pass random crap off as something worthwhile. Reminds me of Todd Mcshay.

mayotm
05-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Can't wait to see ESPN's 2050 mock draft. I realize that none of the 2050 draft class has been born yet, but still can't wait.

Raptor
05-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Wow, ESPN is betting bored lol

CleveSteve
05-24-2012, 03:01 PM
It's Trent Douchebag (he's listed as the first author) just looking for another chance to take pot-shots at the Browns. Hey Trent, it's not the Browns' fault you couldn't beat out Charlie Freakin' Frye in a QB competition.

ParanoidAndroid
05-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Ha!

Buffalogic
05-24-2012, 03:54 PM
really really dumb and pointless

JCBills
05-24-2012, 05:05 PM
I don't get it. They analyze what the team has done over the past 2 or 3 seasons and then try to slap it on 2015 projections?

What?

Why not just say "This is what they did. This is what we think they need to do moving forward."

At least then they wouldn't come off so stupid.

LarryBoy
05-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Whats worth is they charge you to read that crap.

Cali512
05-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Ironically thats the year that i believe all our best players, including our best draft of late, becomes free agents