PDA

View Full Version : 25 Buffalo Bills Whose Jobs Are in Most Jeopardy

YardRat
05-25-2012, 08:39 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1188936-the-25-buffalo-bills-whose-job-is-in-most-jeopardy-in-2012

What is at stake are the jobs of quite a few Bills players who are on the proverbial bubble. The Bills organization has done a much better job of building up the roster depth, thanks to the efforts of Buddy Nix, Doug Whaley and company.

Today we will look at 25 Bills players who are in various degrees of job insecurity, based on the roster depth at their position. Some of these players are in jeopardy over the size of their contract, their advanced age, lack of production, injury history, performance issues, or no longer have a true position due to a new scheme change.

We will list the players alphabetically and give the rationale for why each player is in some degree of jeopardy.

Extremebillsfan247
05-25-2012, 08:59 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1188936-the-25-buffalo-bills-whose-job-is-in-most-jeopardy-in-2012

What is at stake are the jobs of quite a few Bills players who are on the proverbial bubble. The Bills organization has done a much better job of building up the roster depth, thanks to the efforts of Buddy Nix, Doug Whaley and company.

Today we will look at 25 Bills players who are in various degrees of job insecurity, based on the roster depth at their position. Some of these players are in jeopardy over the size of their contract, their advanced age, lack of production, injury history, performance issues, or no longer have a true position due to a new scheme change.

We will list the players alphabetically and give the rationale for why each player is in some degree of jeopardy.
I thought that was well written. Very good questions were posed in it. This board is going to get extremely interesting once TC starts up. I imagine a lot of fierce debates will be springing up among posters here based on this very topic. I can't wait. :D It's going to be a great year to be a Bills fan.

Cali512
05-25-2012, 09:11 PM
To many irrelevant people. Like Easily and Merriman being behind Nezbit?

Meathead
05-25-2012, 09:32 PM
yeah nice job

i wish for once i could find out what kelsay is really making. this guy says its 5.75m and despite looking since the end of last season ive never found a consistent number for him, and never one that high. every site has a different number. i know his base is 3.75 so where exactly did the author believe the other two mil comes from idk. but if hes not going to be the starter, even for just the early downs, id agree that five and three quarters number is too high for a pure rotation guy

casdhf
05-26-2012, 06:29 AM
To many irrelevant people. Like Easily and Merriman being behind Nezbit? Alphabetical