• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Bills Cut Garrick Williams, Sign Isaiah Green

In the past two days the Bills have made two minor roster moves by releasing UDFA OL Paul Madsen and LB Garrick Williams in favor of WR Derek Session, and CB Isaiah Green. These are interesting moves to us because of how many bodies we already have at both CB and WR but the coaching staff must of seen something liked from Session and Green.
    Also notes about new WR Derek Session from Maine.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bills Cut Garrick Williams, Sign Isaiah Green

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/201...-roster-moves/

Also notes about new WR Derek Session from Maine.
    FWIW, I expect WR/KR/PR Brandon Tate to not make the cut with CIN. He's more than decent in KR/PR duty; his WR receptions were with NE, so I have no idea about pass catching.

His head seems screwed on straight (always important to know about WRs). I know BUF isn't looking for KR/PR, but I mention his name just to throw it out there.

His nums:

Get the latest fantasy news, stats, and injury updates for New Orleans Saints WR Brandon Tate from CBS Sports
    Last edited by stuckincincy; 05-31-2012, 03:30 PM.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Bills Cut Garrick Williams, Sign Isaiah Green

According to my Chinese calendar, this officially signals the beginning of a SB run...or did someone photoshop a Bills helmet on a dragon ?
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
      X