• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Blackmon arrested for DUI

Jacksonville Jaguars first-round draft pick receiver Justin Blackmon was arrested on an aggravated DUI charge Sunday after authorities in Oklahoma said he had three times the legal limit of alcohol in his system.

The former Oklahoma State star smelled of alcohol when an officer pulled him over shortly after 3 a.m., Stillwater police spokesman Capt. Randy Dickerson said.

Blackmon
    Blackmon agreed to take a breathalyzer test and blew a .24 -- three times the legal limit of .08, Dickerson said.
    Under Oklahoma law, a driver can be charged with aggravated driving under the influence when a test shows .15 or greater.

• ZAZusmc03
    • Jan 2010

Re: Blackmon arrested for DUI

what a moron.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
      • May 2003

When you're millionaire, or soon to be, why in the world are you getting behind the wheel? Higher a freakin driver.
      Send me some wings!

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

my money said Floyd would of been the 1st WR to screw up in this draft.

glad we didn't trade up like a few wanted, and guaranteed he was worth it

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ddaryl
          my money said Floyd would of been the 1st WR to screw up in this draft.

glad we didn't trade up like a few wanted, and guaranteed he was worth it
          His career isn't over yet, Bruce Smith went through a multi-DUI period there & did OK in the long-run.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
            His career isn't over yet, Bruce Smith went through a multi-DUI period there & did OK in the long-run.
            For every Bruce Smith, there are 10 guys that keep screwing up until they finally find themselves out of the NFL.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by better days
              For every Bruce Smith, there are 10 guys that keep screwing up until they finally find themselves out of the NFL.
              Una golondrina no hace un verano tampoco.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
              X