X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Buffalo Bills Red Cross Blood Drive

Held in the Paul Maguire Club or whatever it's called inside of RWS. It was my first time donating. As I said on twitter, I bleed Bills football anyway so I might as well donate some while I'm at it. There were a few players there throughout the day including George Wilson, Arthur Moats, Aaron Williams, and Michael Jasper.

I showed up around 5 and got my info down and was ready to wait. The workers were asking the people in the waiting area trivia questions about the Bills as well as Red Cross facts to help pass the time. As I showed up, the line to meet Aaron Williams had died down tremendously, and he stepped away from the signing table to help ask a few questions. One of the questions he asked was "When the Bills were founded, what were their original colors?" I shot my hand up and was the only one who did so. He picked me out and I answered correctly to win a gift card for a discounted oil change or something.

After that I met him, got an autographed photo and took a photo with him as well. Great, nice guy. After he left, Jasper showed up and I met him as well before getting my blood drained. It was a neat experience and very fan-friendly as there were also Jills around as well as the reception of a free t-shirt afterwards.

Just sharing my experience at the blood drive today, I'd like to do it again too especially at the next Bills drive. Anybody else go today?

P.S. Me and AW23

Last edited by G Wolly; 06-13-2012, 08:45 PM.

Working...
X