PDA

View Full Version : My top positional needs and a few players to keep in mind.

X-Era
06-14-2012, 06:00 AM
At this point I'd have to say WR is the biggest need going into the next draft. Followed closely by OLB.

I'd like to see a guy with size and speed. A few names to keep in mind for the upcoming college season:

Robert Woods- USC- Jr- Speed and size. Maybe not as physical as you would like.
Keenan Allen- Cal- Jr- Speed and size. More physical than Woods IMO.
Justin Hunter- Tenn- Jr- ACL tear ended his year early. If he recovers fully, I love this guy. Explosive is the term I use for him. Good ball skills, nasty speed, physical. He lacks ideal bulk but is so explosive.
Da'Rick Rogers- Tenn- Jr- Hunters team mate. Lots of reports of rifts with the coaching staff. Rumors are he may transfer. More rugged than Hunter and has a better build but the character issues bug me.
Terrance Williams- Baylor- Maybe the top senior.

psubills62
06-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Just as an addition to OLB's (which I also think we need): Gerald Hodges is primed for a nice season at PSU. Kid's athletic as anything, former safety.

X-Era
08-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Just as an addition to OLB's (which I also think we need): Gerald Hodges is primed for a nice season at PSU. Kid's athletic as anything, former safety.
So far, out of about 10 OLB and ILB prospects not named Teo, he looks the best IMO.

I like Skov, Hodges, and Reddick. All of them have the fire I like to see and close quickly on the ball.

Porter, Jones, Johnson, Brown, Mosley, Jenkins, and Tate didn't impress me as much.

DraftBoy
08-19-2012, 09:44 AM
So far, out of about 10 OLB and ILB prospects not named Teo, he looks the best IMO.

I like Skov, Hodges, and Reddick. All of them have the fire I like to see and close quickly on the ball.

Porter, Jones, Johnson, Brown, Mosley, Jenkins, and Tate didn't impress me as much.

Make sure you watch both Senior Jamie Collins at Southern Miss (plays BAN DE in the 3-3-5, and Junior OLB Christian Jones who is probably the most complete LB in the country down in Tallahassee.

X-Era
08-20-2012, 05:55 AM
An extremely early and raw sort of who I'd like for the Bills so far:

Justin Hunter- WR, Tenn
Keenan Allen- WR, Cal
Gerald Hodges- OLB, Penn St
Kevin Reddick- ILB, UNC
Manti Te'o- ILB, ND
Shane Skov- ILB, Stan

I need to see a lot more before I make up my mind. But, these guys don't seem as enticing:

Terrance Williams- WR, Bay- He's a lankier WR who doesn't seem to be much of a battler but rather a catch and go down WR. I like guys with better YAC abilities and someone who can catch with a guy draped on him.

Marquess Wilson- WR, Wash St- Similar to Williams. Has very good hands but again may get muscled out of receptions and may not get the YAC.

Da'Rick Rogers- WR, Tenn- Worried about his attitude after altercations with his coaches.

Robert Woods- WR, USC- Considered by many to be the top draft eligible WR. To me tough, I don't see the WOW factor like I do with Hunter. He's very good but I'm not so sure he's worthy of these very lofty expectations.

X-Era
08-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Make sure you watch both Senior Jamie Collins at Southern Miss (plays BAN DE in the 3-3-5, and Junior OLB Christian Jones who is probably the most complete LB in the country down in Tallahassee.Will do