X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FootballCEO
    • Jun 2008

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Buffalo Bills

Good afternoon Bills fans! Here's my Season Preview for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Buffalo Bills

I agree with everything you said...

Well done as usual.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• FootballCEO
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
      I agree with everything you said...

Well done as usual.
      Thanks Buddy! How do you feel about the Fitz/VY situation?
      www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by FootballCEO View Post
        Thanks Buddy! How do you feel about the Fitz/VY situation?
        Fitzgerald is the entrenched starter, Young should beat out Thigpen easily.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Wow. Spiller the next 2000yd rusher? That's a pretty lofty expectation.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• FootballCEO
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Wow. Spiller the next 2000yd rusher? That's a pretty lofty expectation.
            Yessir! I've always compared him to Faulk but faster
            www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

really nice job man. i hope you get paid for that. usually these kinds of things are full of holes but you were right on

one thing tho, kelvin sheppard really isnt looked at to rush the passer, or even pass coverage for that matter, hes going to be a classic tackle machine mlb in this defense. you also gave a little too much benefit of the doubt to vince young, he hasnt even made the team yet and wont challenge fitz unless theres a big problem. other than that, you seemed to know the bills very well. i didnt look but did you do all the teams like that? if so thats incredible

but the big critical question went unanswered: who is blacker, emory hunt or t.j. graham?

(emory is on the right)

idk man i think i gotta go with t.j. by a shade. you got some brown highlights mixed in there, t.j. is all one color: dark. that brothers got that deep in the heart of the southern hemisphere look. he says his nickname is nightrider cuz hes so black, then you hear him talk and think he should be called ferris bueller, then you see his picture and he looks more like a kingsford

not that theres anything wrong with that of course. a lot of times i wish i were black, mainly so i could wear a lot more clothes. im so white im not a winter, im a blizzard. i get to wear two colors: grey and dark grey. black folks can wear all the seasons, plus the damn summer and winter solstice. id also get a hell of a lot more white women. then again, anything above zero would technically be more. and i could make all the jokes like this i want without the over/under being three posts before somebody calls me a racist

holy cow im looking over the site now and you guys do a ton of work. again, i hope you guys get paid for all that. but how come the wsfl content is all in latin?
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• FootballCEO
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                really nice job man. i hope you get paid for that. usually these kinds of things are full of holes but you were right on

one thing tho, kelvin sheppard really isnt looked at to rush the passer, or even pass coverage for that matter, hes going to be a classic tackle machine mlb in this defense. you also gave a little too much benefit of the doubt to vince young, he hasnt even made the team yet and wont challenge fitz unless theres a big problem. other than that, you seemed to know the bills very well. i didnt look but did you do all the teams like that? if so thats incredible

but the big critical question went unanswered: who is blacker, emory hunt or t.j. graham?

(emory is on the right)

idk man i think i gotta go with t.j. by a shade. you got some brown highlights mixed in there, t.j. is all one color: dark. that brothers got that deep in the heart of the southern hemisphere look. he says his nickname is nightrider cuz hes so black, then you hear him talk and think he should be called ferris bueller, then you see his picture and he looks more like a kingsford

not that theres anything wrong with that of course. a lot of times i wish i were black, mainly so i could wear a lot more clothes. im so white im not a winter, im a blizzard. i get to wear two colors: grey and dark grey. black folks can wear all the seasons, plus the damn summer and winter solstice. id also get a hell of a lot more white women. then again, anything above zero would technically be more. and i could make all the jokes like this i want without the over/under being three posts before somebody calls me a racist

holy cow im looking over the site now and you guys do a ton of work. again, i hope you guys get paid for all that. but how come the wsfl content is all in latin?
                LMMFAO!!!!! Dude.. In college they called me "Skillet".. But I'd call T.J. Graham "L.T." for Limo Tint :)

We cover EVERYTHING at Football Gameplan.. our website is currently being revamped which is why you see some latin on the site.. By July 1st it'll be totally redone and fully functioning.

And YEP, I do season previews for EVERY NFL team.. And we have college conference previews coming as well for FBS,FCS,D2,D3,NAIA & Juco
                Last edited by FootballCEO; 06-18-2012, 07:10 AM.
                www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Fitz better play like a probowler because I can see Young doing a way better job than what Fiedler did when Chan was his OC in miami.
                  Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-18-2012, 08:30 AM.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FootballCEO
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                    Fitz better play like a probowler because I can can see Young doing a way better job than what Fiedler did when Chan was his OC in miami.
                    Exactly! I think Young will bring an entirely new dynamic to the offense
                    www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

Great job with the vid Emory! Always enjoy watching your stuff.

Also, thanks to Meathead for reminding me why he's still my favorite poster. Cracker.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

TJ Graham--->

Meathead--->

Skillet-->
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• Beebe
                          • Aug 2011

NICE!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Jul 2007

Great job, but am I the only person who thinks that realistically Tyler Thigpen actually has a chance to get the backup job?
                            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                              Great job, but am I the only person who thinks that realistically Tyler Thigpen actually has a chance to get the backup job?
                              Apparently, because he and Ruvell Martin overwhelmingly won the 'Who doesn't deserve a roster spot?' survey.
                              Last edited by The King; 06-19-2012, 09:15 AM.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                              X