PDA

View Full Version : Fitz’s rank on Jaws QB list

justasportsfan
06-18-2012, 08:55 AM
“Ryan Fitzpatrick comes in at No. 24,” said Jaworski. ”Like all quarterbacks in the twenties on my list, Fitzpatrick has some strengths and some weaknesses. He can be best described as a point guard playing quarterback. He’s at his most efficient as a ball distributor, operating predominantly in spread formations. In fact, only two quarterbacks — Matthew Stafford and Tom Brady — threw more passes from the shotgun than Fitzpatrick. He coordinated a short, quick passing game that placed a premium on run after catch.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/06/18/fitzs-rank-on-jaws-qb-list/

I agree with Jaws on Fitz's assessment especially when he's going deep. He looks like he's about to fall backwards when throwing deep.

PTI
06-18-2012, 12:04 PM
He should be about 50. Fitz's lack of success will make him easy to replace. I would rather play just about anyone than a guy who has found so little success in his time starting.

I bet if Jaws did a ranking of QBs as to how they would look in 2 years from now that Fitzpatrick would not be top 40.

JCBills
06-18-2012, 12:33 PM
He should be about 50. Fitz's lack of success will make him easy to replace. I would rather play just about anyone than a guy who has found so little success in his time starting.

I bet if Jaws did a ranking of QBs as to how they would look in 2 years from now that Fitzpatrick would not be top 40.

You need a hobby. Or a woman.

ServoBillieves
06-18-2012, 12:39 PM

Don't you get the feeling that he's some psycho staring at pictures of Ryan Fitzpatrick while sharpening a knife? I mean his posts have gone Malthusian and it's really getting sad and demented. We get it, you don't like Fitz. Go find another hobby or get off the damn board.

SquishDaFish
06-18-2012, 01:04 PM
PTI is Trent Edwards. Thats the reason he hates Fitzy soo much. But he will be eating crow at end of season

Prov401
06-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Yea dude, it's old. Give it a rest.

stuckincincy
06-18-2012, 02:34 PM
“Ryan Fitzpatrick comes in at No. 24,” said Jaworski. ”Like all quarterbacks in the twenties on my list, Fitzpatrick has some strengths and some weaknesses. He can be best described as a point guard playing quarterback. He’s at his most efficient as a ball distributor, operating predominantly in spread formations. In fact, only two quarterbacks — Matthew Stafford and Tom Brady — threw more passes from the shotgun than Fitzpatrick. He coordinated a short, quick passing game that placed a premium on run after catch.
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/06/18/fitzs-rank-on-jaws-qb-list/

Eh - it's a Chan Gailey offense, jahyws. We get it.

Gawd, could you imagine living next to a totally self-absorbed POS like Jaws? A cockroach has better manners, and a better idea as to how to deport oneself in society.

PTI
06-18-2012, 02:49 PM

Happily married, for 5 years now. She is a craft beer rep too, she gives beer education to bars, restaurants and sales people!

EDS
06-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I think we can all agree that this is a make or break year for Fitz - either he plays consistent and winning football or he gets replaced.

Night Train
06-18-2012, 03:31 PM
I think we can all agree that this is a make or break year for Fitz - either he plays consistent and winning football or he gets replaced.
This.

I like Fitz but know his limitations. David Lee is working hard with him as his new QB Coach but the next Bills Draft will probably see a QB within the first couple of rounds. Plus the way the contract was written, the Bills won't take any hit after 2012.

It's indeed his make or break year and I'm rooting for him. Regardless, a QB will be drafted next year.

justasportsfan
06-18-2012, 03:52 PM
This.

I like Fitz but know his limitations. David Lee is working hard with him as his new QB Coach but the next Bills Draft will probably see a QB within the first couple of rounds. Plus the way the contract was written, the Bills won't take any hit after 2012.

It's indeed his make or break year and I'm rooting for him. Regardless, a QB will be drafted next year.

drafting a qb will depend on how Young develops under Gaileys offense. IMO, Gailey would love to draft a qb who has Youngs physical abilities.

JCBills
06-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Happily married, for 5 years now. She is a craft beer rep too, she gives beer education to bars, restaurants and sales people!

Is her name Negative Nancy? If so you must get along great.

YardRat
06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Seems like a fair assessment. We will draft another QB sooner rather than later, and this is definitely Fitz's year to prove whether he is an asset or a liability.

Yasgur's Farm
06-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Or a more cooperative right hand.

gr8slayer
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
You're crazy, man.

Mike13
06-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Matt Moore and Fitzpatrick are the sameperson. Moore just grows a homeless beard from time to time.

PromoTheRobot
06-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Is her name Negative Nancy? If so you must get along great.

In bed she whispers how much Fitz sucks to get him off.

PTR

ThunderGun
06-19-2012, 10:20 AM
In bed she whispers how much Fitz sucks to get him off.

PTR

Fitz does WHAT? lol.