PDA

View Full Version : Sabres are trying to make trades

ddaryl
06-19-2012, 07:29 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sabres-active-trade-talks-prior-212319100--nhl.html

ith a stockpile of draft picks and a pressing need to add a top-line forward, Buffalo Sabres (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/teams/buf) general manager Darcy Regier has made it no secret that he is ready to play ''Let's Make a Deal'' at the NHL draft this weekend. Regier said he is taking a very active approach in attempting to improve his roster, and has already had talks with several teams to gauge what deals might be available.
''I have been more active, more calls going out than I'm receiving right now but that doesn't mean it won't change,'' Regier said Monday.

Gonna be an interesting weekend

OpIv37
06-19-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't know if this is good or bad.

I like the fact that he's trying to make trades, but the reality is that the guys we need to move the most are the least likely to be traded because of the ****ty contracts Darcy gave them. So, I worry that either a) we won't get the return we need or b) we will have to give up one of the parts of the team that IS working well while still being stuck with the Roy/Stafford types.

don137
06-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing them trade for Bobby Ryan. He has a few years left on his contract and is young.

Skooby
06-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Dump Hecht, any way you can.

OpIv37
06-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Dump Hecht, any way you can.

Um, Hecht is UFA. All they have to do to dump him is.... Nothing.

jamze132
06-20-2012, 04:30 AM
We just need to bring LaFontaine and Mogilny back and everything will be fine.

OpIv37
06-20-2012, 07:50 AM
We just need to bring LaFontaine and Mogilny back and everything will be fine.

NHL 95 on Sega Genesis. Fire it up.

Philagape
06-20-2012, 08:43 AM
If there's one thing Darcy can do right, it's trading. Briere, Drury, Regehr, a first-rounder for Goose. If there was a front office job called Vice President of Trades and Nothing Else, Darcy's your man.