PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams calls teammate Anderson 'a little dude'

justasportsfan
06-20-2012, 09:23 AM
"Well, when you're only 210 pounds, you can't really do it like guys like me do," Williams joked during a chat with reporters. "Thumbs up to Mark. It's tough for him. He's a little dude. It works. It definitely worked from last year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829f8833/article/mario-williams-calls-teammate-anderson-a-little-dude

Mr. Miyagi
06-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Mario is not a cocky guy. Understanding that, I love how they're already able to tease each other like that. SOunds like the chemistry on that defense is pretty good.

Skooby
06-20-2012, 10:23 AM
He can kick Mario in the knee, if he can kick that high.

Buddo
06-21-2012, 06:04 AM
He can kick Mario in the knee, if he can kick that high.

I think he will be able to. The transcript from some interview from yesterday, has Anderson saying that Mario is getting at him, because he has a higher vertical than him. ;), and Mario lost a bet because of it. ;)
All good stuff, imho, and I like the way these guys seem to be getting along pretty darn well.
Lots of mutual respect, but also a lot of competitiveness.
In terms of their attitude to football, they do remind me of Kelly et al.
I think Marv would absolutely love this bunch of players. For all he was pretty much a 'bust' as GM, his problems were as much to do with not being able to identify the right characters, rather than not knowing what he was looking for. Nix knows how to identify the type of players Marv would have wanted, imho.

better days
06-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Mario is not a cocky guy. Understanding that, I love how they're already able to tease each other like that. SOunds like the chemistry on that defense is pretty good.

Yeah Mario & Anderson were teammates on the Texans a couple years ago so they know each other well already & that could be one of the reasons Anderson signed with Buffalo. The Bills seem to have a great group on defense that will feed off each other in games.

ublinkwescore
06-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Is tom Brady having nightmares yet?