PDA

View Full Version : LBer rundown by Buscaglia

YardRat
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?pid=248396

Kelvin Sheppard - Unknown minor injury, didn't participate on Thursday. Expects to be ready for training camp. Plays the 'Mike' exclusively.

Nick Barnett - Lined up at all three spots at certain points throughout the practice. Diagnosed as the 'Mike' on more than one occasion.

Kirk Morrison - One of the few that played exclusively at one spot. In the few plays he had -- based on the offense running, three and four wide receiver sets without the requirement of having him in there -- Morrison played the 'Sam.'

Bryan Scott - Besides his obvious role as nickel linebacker, on five-wide sets Scott was the 'Mike,' as the only technical linebacker on the field.

Nigel Bradham - Played a fair bit of both 'Sam' and 'Will' throughout the session. I don't recall him getting a look at 'Mike' on Thursday.

Danny Batten - At times commanded the huddle as the 'Mike,' and also the 'Sam' on three-wide sets. Played some 'Will' as well. My best guess for him is that they don't know where his best position is just yet.

Arthur Moats - Played the 'Mike' at times and also dropped in to coverage as the 'Sam.' Also did some work as the 'Will.' I think he's probably in the same boat as Batten in terms of finding a defined spot. That's really nothing new for him in his career.

Scott McKillop - With no Sheppard during team drills, McKillop came in and assumed the 'Mike' role on some first team reps. If he makes the team, that will likely be his primary role.

Rookie Tank Carder didn't get a rep with the first team, meanwhile Chris White is coming off his major knee injury from last season and didn't take any team reps.

BillsOverDolphins
06-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Kick McKillop, White, and Batten to the curb.

Meathead
06-23-2012, 08:28 AM
omg is he all right and which lb was it

Night Train
06-24-2012, 09:07 AM
omg is he all right and which lb was it LOL. My initial thought also.

"Buscaglia storms down the sidelines & nails Batten with an ankle shot ! " - Then we start in with how he sucks and must be cut before camp.