PDA

View Full Version : Stats and Fitz-Better, Worse, or Close to the Same?

YardRat
06-25-2012, 04:36 PM
2011 stats...

Completions-353 Better, worse, same
Attempts-569 Better, worse, same
Comp. %-62.0 Better, worse, same
Yards-3832 Better, worse, same
TD's-24 Better, worse, same
INT's-23 Better, worse, same

Will Fitzpatrick do better, worse, or about the same as last years stats?

gr8slayer
06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
2011 stats...

I'll play:
Attempts: Same
Completions:Same
Completion %: Same
TD's: Worse
INT's: Better

The good thing is that I don't think Fitzpatrick will have to carry the team this year. I go worse for TD's because I can't see Chandler going double digits in TD's again. I'd like to think that the team will be able to win with defense and a rushing game.

While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and answer for PTI:
Attempts: Worse
Completions: Worse
Completion %: Worse
INT's: Worse

buffalobillsfan95
06-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Better
worse
better
same
same better

JCBills
06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
I'll play:
Attempts: Same
Completions:Same
Completion %: Same
INT's: Better

The good thing is that I don't think Fitzpatrick will have to carry the team this year. I go worse for TD's because I can't see Chandler going double digits in TD's again. I'd like to think that the team will be able to win with defense and a rushing game.

While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and answer for PTI:
Attempts: Worse
Completions: Worse
Completion %: Worse
INT's: Worse

Chandler caught 6 TDs.

24 really isn't a whole lot.

Extremebillsfan247
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
2011 stats...

If I had to guess I'd say
Better completion percentage
more completions overall than last year.
about the same amount of throws
I think passing yardage may be slightly worse as well as TD's.
He will do better in the Int department meaning he will throw fewer of them than he did last year.

justasportsfan
06-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Fitz's nos. will go down all across the board. He won't be seeing much of the field when our D scores 20 pts. per game :D

ddaryl
06-26-2012, 09:12 AM
As long as the TD - INT ration is reduced. Maybe a few more TD's sprinkled in.. but that could be offset with a better running game

PTI
06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Fitz's nos. will go down all across the board. He won't be seeing much of the field when our D scores 20 pts. per game :D

Well, they can't do much better than they did last year, 2nd place with 6 defensive TDs, and they also had a safety. They also had a PR for a TD, so they were in top 3 for non offensive scored TDs, scoring a total of 51 points right there, an average of almost 3.25 points a game. Not too shabby, top 5 team in the NFL in that type of scoring. 7 total non offensive TDs.

I bet our offense gave up just as many!!! I am guessing, do not know this.

PTI
06-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Fitz will get less INTs, I highly doubt he plays the whole season, and if he does, it will because he throws less INTs. Everything else should be better though.

justasportsfan
06-26-2012, 10:08 AM
someone hacked PTI account

Ed
06-26-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm expecting Fitz to have his best season this year, but how much better is up in the air. So I think things like his TD:INT ratio and completion percentage will improve. I think our defense could wreak havoc and keep scores low, so we'll run the ball more and see more wildcat too. I could see Fitz being more of an efficient game manager this year than trying to be a gunslinger. So maybe he doesn't attempt as many throws and his yards are similar, but I expect improvement everywhere else.

stuckincincy
06-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Perhaps we will see a 7-step drop this year. Maybe. :cool:

ServoBillieves
06-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Completions-Better
Attempts- I'm not sure how attempts can get better or worse... but I guess better?
Comp. %- Same. 62% is pretty good
Yards- In this league, it's bound to happen. Better
TD's- Better, but not by much. I think Freddy has a career year.
INT's- Better in the sense that he'll throw less.

This all of course if the o-line can stay healthy, Stevie's groin holds up (there's no way of making that not sound bad), and of course if Fitzy is healthy.

TigerJ
06-26-2012, 12:21 PM
If he stays healthy, I would guess he'll be better across the board, especially since opposing offenses are going to go 3 and out on every possession.

mightysimi
06-26-2012, 04:02 PM
a. less completions
b. less attempts
c. higher percentage
d. less yards
e. equal or higher TD's
f. less INT's

I am hoping that we are ahead in games and not coming from behind as much causing the attempts, completions and yards down but wins up!!

Mr. Pink
06-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Completions-353 worse
Attempts-569 worse
Comp. %-62.0 Better
Yards-3832 worse
TD's-24 same
INT's-23 Better

I think Gailey will understand the strength of the offense is Fred Jackson and we'll run the ball more. At least I'm hopeful of that.

Cali512
06-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Completions-353 Better, worse, same- Better
Attempts-569 Better, worse, same- Better- When your D is better, you have more chances
Comp. %-62.0 Better, worse, same- Worse- Really high for him last year, i see 60%
Yards-3832 Better, worse, same- Better, reaches jus over 4000
TD's-24 Better, worse, same- Better- 27-28
INT's-23 Better, worse, same- I hope he has less, he has to. 19-22 is acceptable if he has 27-28 TDs

djjimkelly
07-01-2012, 05:13 PM
fitz will have a better season on the overall.

familiarity with the system and so on will only improve him by a bit

3900 yards 28tds 16 ints and low 60's %

Figster
07-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I believe Fitz is going to have the best season of his NFL career. I really like how he's looked so far through OTA's and Mini camp. More zip, better accuracy, Fitz will have improved protection this coming up season and a TE/H Back position included more in the passing game.