H-back-Dickerson
WR-Easley/Hagan
TE-Onobun
OL-Brown/Asper'
KOS-Potter*

DT-Heard^/Carrington
LB-McKillop

' Complete guess
* Depends on Potter showing he can KO consistently. If he can't, I think Kyle Moore sticks
^ Depends on Troup's back

And I'd replace Moorman with Powell

BillsOverDolphins
06-25-2012, 09:03 PM
No way McKillop, Moore, and Onobun make the team. I'll put a c-note on that one if you're game.

Goobylal
06-25-2012, 09:09 PM
No way McKillop, Moore, and Onobun make the team. I'll put a c-note on that one if you're game.
What's the bet? That all 3 make/don't make the team, or just any of them? As I said, Moore depends on Potter not kicking-off consistently into the endzone and thus not making the team, so I wouldn't bet on him (or Potter) making it, right now.

BillsOverDolphins
06-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Any of the 3. I'm talking about the 53-man roster, not the PS.

I agree with you on Powell though...hope he makes it.

Goobylal
06-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Any of the 3. I'm talking about the 53-man roster, not the PS.

I agree with you on Powell though...hope he makes it.
Makes the team...at any time? Like could be added later in the season? Or has to be on the opening day roster?

BillsOverDolphins
06-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Opening Day.

Goobylal
06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Opening Day.
Let me think about it.

Aero II
06-26-2012, 05:07 AM
Even though injuries have slowed their development, I think Easley and Troop make the team.

Meathead
06-26-2012, 05:27 AM
the only issue i have with the original list is that i dont think mcgee or brooks are locks at cb. they could easily decide mcgee isnt ever going to return to form and use that roster spot for some other veteran castoff. and brooks could pretty easily lose out to a udfa that impresses

YardRat
06-26-2012, 06:21 AM
the only issue i have with the original list is that i dont think mcgee or brooks are locks at cb. they could easily decide mcgee isnt ever going to return to form and use that roster spot for some other veteran castoff. and brooks could pretty easily lose out to a udfa that impresses

I had an issue with CB's myself, but had to go with 6 to get to 43. Might've left McKelvin and/or McGee off the list if I could've come up with a 'lock' at another position to replace them. I do think Brooks is a lock, though, barring injury of course.

DraftBoy
06-26-2012, 10:33 AM
QB-Fitzpatrick/Young/B.Smith
RB-Jackson/Spiller
FB-McIntyre
WR-Stevie/Jones/Graham/Nelson
TE-Chandler/Smith
T-Hairston/Pears/Glenn
G-Levitre/Urbick/Rhinehart
C-Wood
K-Lindell
P-Moorman
LS-Sanborn

DE-Kelsay/Williams/Anderson/Merriman
DT-Williams/Dareus
OLB-Barnett/Morrison/Bradham
ILB-Sheppard/Carder
CB-Williams/Gilmore/McGee/Rogers/McKelvin/Brooks
SS-Wilson/Searcy/Scott
FS-Byrd

RB-White
WR-Hagan
WR-Easley
DT-Carrington
OT-Sanders
DT-Heard
LB-Moats
DE-Batten
OC-Brown
TE-Dickerson

I dont think we keep a KOS with the new kickoff rules. Lindell had his lowest net return average in three years last season.

justasportsfan
06-26-2012, 10:44 AM
RB-White
WR-Hagan
WR-Easley
DT-Carrington
OT-Sanders
DT-Heard
LB-Moats
DE-Batten
OC-Brown
TE-Dickerson

I dont think we keep a KOS with the new kickoff rules. Lindell had his lowest net return average in three years last season.

Unless Troup can't recover, I think he beats our Heard

Ed
06-26-2012, 10:45 AM
RB-Jackson/Spiller
FB-McIntyre
TE-Chandler/Smith
T-Hairston/Pears/Glenn
C-Wood
K-Lindell
P-Moorman
LS-Sanborn

DT-Williams/Dareus
ILB-Sheppard/Carder
SS-Wilson/Searcy/Scott
FS-Byrd
Offense:
WR Marcus Easley
WR Derek Hagan
RB Johnny White
OT Zebrie Sanders
OL Mark Asper
TE Fendi Onobun
Defense:
DE Alex Carrington
DT Torell Troup
DT Spencer Johnson
LB Arthur Moats

I'm assuming that they'll do the same thing on offense that they did last year. 3 QB, 4 RB, 6 WR, 9 OL, 3 TE
On defense I'm assuming they'll keep more DL and less LB's. I think they'll keep 10 DB's like last year and I agree with the 10 that are listed, but the Bills are listing Scott as an OLB, so maybe I'd replace Moats or Johson with Nesbitt at FS.

This was hard to do and i'm not sure how I feel about my choices. Our depth definitely seems much improved over last year.

stuckincincy
06-26-2012, 10:53 AM
RB-White
WR-Hagan
WR-Easley
DT-Carrington
OT-Sanders
DT-Heard
LB-Moats
DE-Batten
OC-Brown
TE-Dickerson

No, no KOS. White...ST player, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if they only carry Jackson/Spiller, penciling in Smith. He's already penciled in as 3rd qb and some sort of wr.

I was surprised that when last season was swirling around the bowl, that they didn't stick him in to at least see if he was worth anything like the $ they forked over.

DraftBoy
06-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Unless Troup can't recover, I think he beats our Heard

I think them moving Carrington over to DT says a bit about that. It easily could happen though.

ServoBillieves
06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
RB-Jackson/Spiller
FB-McIntyre
TE-Chandler/Smith
T-Hairston/Pears/Glenn
C-Wood
K-Lindell
P-Moorman
LS-Sanborn

DT-Williams/Dareus
ILB-Sheppard/Carder
SS-Wilson/Searcy/Scott
FS-Byrd

I'll go with your 43, but there are 4 players on that list I don't see making the team.

So with this list...

Jack of all trades - Dickerson
WR - Roosevelt, Hagan
RB - Choice
OL - Sanders

DT - Troup, Carrington
LB - Moats, Bradham
S - Saenzj

YardRat
06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I'll go with your 43, but there are 4 players on that list I don't see making the team.

Yeah, there a a couple that wouldn't surprise me either if they didn't make the final 53, but I wanted to keep the 'fill in the blanks' to 10 tops. Feel free to replace any from the original 43 as you see fit.

Goobylal
06-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Let me think about it.
Okay, I'll take the bet. What the hay. But let's make it $50. I have a bet with someone else that Merriman will play in more than 4 games, and I feel pretty confident about it. So if I win that and lose this one, no money lost on my part.

BillsOverDolphins
06-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Okay, I'll take the bet. What the hay. But let's make it $50. I have a bet with someone else that Merriman will play in more than 4 games, and I feel pretty confident about it. So if I win that and lose this one, no money lost on my part.

Deal.

Goobylal
06-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Deal.
Great. And who would be your 10?

BillsOverDolphins
06-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Great. And who would be your 10?

I agree with YardRat's almost to a T...i'll post it later tonight when i get outta class.

TigerJ
06-27-2012, 09:16 PM
RB-White
WR-Hagan
WR-Easley
DT-Carrington
OT-Sanders
DT-Heard
LB-Moats
DE-Batten
OC-Brown
TE-Dickerson

I dont think we keep a KOS with the new kickoff rules. Lindell had his lowest net return average in three years last season.I think much of Lindel's kickoff success last season was due to the change to the 35 yard line for kickoffs. As per Bruce DeHaven, Lindell had touchbacks on 24% of his kickoffs in 2011. Their goal with Potter is a 70%touchback ratio. That is a significant difference if Potter can swing it.

Goobylal
08-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Deal.
That will be $50, my good man. I sent you a PM.

Skooby
08-31-2012, 07:47 PM
That will be $50, my good man. I sent you a PM.

Boom, I got $25 last year from an honest fellow.

Goobylal
09-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Boom, I got $25 last year from an honest fellow.
You mean BOD? Hopefully he pays me.

But I'll wait until next Sunday before I demand payment since it's still possible, but highly improbable (I'll bet anyone $50 it doesn't happen ;)) that Moore gets cut in the interim.

Goobylal
09-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Alrighty then, BOD. With about an hour to go, I think it's safe to say that Kyle Moore made the 53-man opening day roster. I'll expect the check soon. And I'll keep bumping the thread until I get it. ;)

BillsOverDolphins
09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Send me your paypal scro