Was at the Yankee Game last night and who do they throw on the jumbotron...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

Was at the Yankee Game last night and who do they throw on the jumbotron...?

Mario Williams catching the game by 1st base. Pretty cool. I was also probably the only person in the stadium to get pumped, haha.
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Was at the Yankee Game last night and who do they throw on the jumbotron...?

Awesome. I was going to guess St. Tebow.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: Was at the Yankee Game last night and who do they throw on the jumbotron...?

Originally posted by Jersey1031 View Post
      Mario Williams catching the game by 1st base. Pretty cool. I was also probably the only person in the stadium to get pumped, haha.
      One of the great things about living in Buffalo. You get to live in Buffalo a great small City with all that has to offer, yet you can be in Toronto & NYC two great large Cities in a short amount of time. You can also be in Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly & Boston in a short amount of time for what that is worth.

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
        One of the great things about living in Buffalo. You get to live in Buffalo a great small City with all that has to offer, yet you can be in Toronto & NYC two great large Cities in a short amount of time. You can also be in Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly & Boston in a short amount of time for what that is worth.
        lol. i love your positive perspective! basically you're saying one of the great things about living in Buffalo is that you don't have to spend too much time there cuz you can always go to a fun city not that far away.
        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
          lol. i love your positive perspective! basically you're saying one of the great things about living in Buffalo is that you don't have to spend too much time there cuz you can always go to a fun city not that far away.
          Well, I'm saying in Buffalo, you can have the best of both worlds. Live in a small city with great people that know you, (Living in Fla I have met a number of people down here that if I did not know, they knew a brother or sister or cousin or friend of mine) and all the things that a small City has to offer yet you can be in NYC with Broadway etc that no other City in the World can match in a short amount of time. Toronto is also a short distance away & the subtle cultural differences make it a fun, interesting City to visit.

I guess I am saying by living in Buffalo you can see & do all the GREAT things Toronto & NYC have to offer without having to live there & put up with all the downside those Cities offer on a daily basis.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Cooperstown, HHOF, and Canton are only a couple hours ride, too.

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
              So basically it's like the entire Northeast?
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                So basically it's like the entire Northeast?
                Pretty much, as well as the Eastern half of the Midwest as well. And some GREAT hunting Country for Mario & other hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                Cooperstown, HHOF, and Canton are only a couple hours ride, too.
                Very true.

Comment

Working...
                X