PDA

View Full Version : BBD 2013 Mock Draft V1.0

DraftBoy
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2013-nfl-mock-draft/

Bills picking 16th in our initial projection. Its a slow summer and this is something to try and pass the time.

YardRat
07-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Shouldn't you be outside enjoying the 120deg heat?

gr8slayer
07-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Cardinals will be drafting later than that, they'll be in the playoffs this year.

DraftBoy
07-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Shouldn't you be outside enjoying the 120deg heat?

97 today, played 36 holes of disc golf.

Thank you for asking though.

DraftBoy
07-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Cardinals will be drafting later than that, they'll be in the playoffs this year.

Not sure I buy that. Cardinals still have no QB.

jamze132
07-09-2012, 04:07 AM
16 is too high for us. I'm thinking in the 20s. We should be looking at best TE or LB.

X-Era
07-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Nice.

:clap:

Maybe we end up lower like in the 20's and take a guy like Justin Hunter, WR.

DraftBoy
07-09-2012, 07:08 AM
16 is too high for us. I'm thinking in the 20s. We should be looking at best TE or LB.

I would love to agree but we picked 10th overall last year indicating we weren't a very good team. Im willing to assume we will improve but I still have questions about position groups like OT, QB, WR, and LB along with depth at nearly every position. Until its shown that the pickups we made are marked improvements I don't think its a done deal to assume we are going to be a playoff team and picking into the 20's. The hope is certainly there, but right now I just don't see us being that much improved.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice.

:clap:

Maybe we end up lower like in the 20's and take a guy like Justin Hunter, WR.

Definitely an option to consider should we drop out of the QB range.

Night Train
07-09-2012, 08:42 AM
QB in the 1st round is most likely, no later than Round 2.

I will be watching the QB's closely in college this fall, with good reason. One of the top ones will be a Bill in 2013.

PTI
07-09-2012, 08:52 AM

I think I will agree with this. Their defense was stifling the 2nd half of the season, and the QB found a way to win, and now they have a big weapon across from Fitzgerald too. This is a decent team. They had 2 QBs play better than ours last year, yet no one thinks they have a QB. They got their doors blown off once, unlike the Bills.

oldno711
07-09-2012, 10:22 AM
no way jarvis jones falls to 13. he's a top 5 pick.

DraftBoy
07-09-2012, 10:39 AM
no way jarvis jones falls to 13. he's a top 5 pick.

He's undersized, over runs the running plays, and has only one pass rush move. He's overrated as a Top 5 pick. He may go that high but he doesn't have that skill set yet.

k-oneputt
07-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't know about Woods at the #1 pick of the draft. He's good and will go in the first rd. but the first pick is saying something, and he's not even the best wr on his own team.
Bray if he stays healthy and plays like he is expected to will go top ten, maybe top five.

Where's Fluker the ot from Bama ?

DraftBoy
07-09-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't know about Woods at the #1 pick of the draft. He's good and will go in the first rd. but the first pick is saying something, and he's not even the best wr on his own team.
Bray if he stays healthy and plays like he is expected to will go top ten, maybe top five.

Where's Fluker the ot from Bama ?

Yes he is the best WR on his team its not close. He's not the most explosive WR, and he's may not produce the most highlight reel plays, but he is by far the best WR on that team. As for being #1, its very iffy but almost anybody is at this point. There is no Andrew Luck this year.

Maybe, its a very strong QB class and most of the top teams have QB's. Logan Thomas will go ahead of him if he plays as well as he can.

In Round 2, he's a RT only prospect that is helped out tremendously by Warmack.

TigerJ
07-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd be OK with that. Some mockers think Bray has lots of upside and if he blossoms this year at Tennessee could go #1 overall. It's all going to depend on what Fitzpatrick does this season. If he plays lights out, Gailey will feel vindicated and Buffalo will stand pat at QB. If he disappoints I definitely do think Buffalo will have QB on their mind next April.

k-oneputt
07-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes he is the best WR on his team its not close. He's not the most explosive WR, and he's may not produce the most highlight reel plays, but he is by far the best WR on that team. As for being #1, its very iffy but almost anybody is at this point. There is no Andrew Luck this year.

Maybe, its a very strong QB class and most of the top teams have QB's. Logan Thomas will go ahead of him if he plays as well as he can.

In Round 2, he's a RT only prospect that is helped out tremendously by Warmack.

And you call yourself a scout with those comments ?

Woods is good, Lee will be the better pro.

Remember the Broyles/Stills conversation ?

DraftBoy
07-09-2012, 02:00 PM
And you call yourself a scout with those comments ?

Woods is good, Lee will be the better pro.

Remember the Broyles/Stills conversation ?

Lee may end up being a better pro, that however is not the point you made. Woods is the better WR on USC, not Lee. If your contention is who is the better prospect or has the higher upside then that point has more merit in regard to Lee v. Woods. But nobody is going to say that Lee is a better WR on USC than Woods right now.

jdbillsfan
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Would love to see Buffalo make a move to get Logan Thomas. Unfortunately, he will at least be a top 10 pick, maybe top pick if he keeps on his current path.

k-oneputt
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Lee may end up being a better pro, that however is not the point you made. Woods is the better WR on USC, not Lee. If your contention is who is the better prospect or has the higher upside then that point has more merit in regard to Lee v. Woods. But nobody is going to say that Lee is a better WR on USC than Woods right now.

Yes, that is my point. Right now Lee is the better wr.

DraftBoy
07-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes, that is my point. Right now Lee is the better wr.

I disagree, Lee is the big play guy but Woods is the guy.

THRILLHO
07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
These are my favorite mocks, the ones immediately after the Draft.

DraftBoy
07-10-2012, 07:34 AM
These are my favorite mocks, the ones immediately after the Draft.

Its been almost three months...