• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Bills To Attend Josh Gordon Pro Day

NFL Supplemental Draft prospect Josh Gordon will work out tomorrow in Houston for NFL scouts in anticipation of Thursday's NFL Supplemental Draft. The Bills are confirmed to be in attendance per James Walker of ESPN.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Bills To Attend Josh Gordon Pro Day

of course they would.. what else is a scout to do at this time of year.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl View Post
      of course they would.. what else is a scout to do at this time of year.
      Lots of work to be done. Plus they do get time off after traveling so much during the season.
      COMING SOON...

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I bet somebody shoots a second on him.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Bills already have a guy with his makeup in Easley,in regards to size and speed. Curious.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

I would be surprised if the Bills actually used a high enough pick to get this guy. Even if we keep 6 WR's, which seems to be a reasonable assumption, I don't see a rookie that didn't even play in 2011 and has now missed all the OTA's and minicamps, coming in to training camp and beating out a guy like Easley or Hagan.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              Bills already have a guy with his makeup in Easley,in regards to size and speed. Curious.

yeah... but Easley can't make his way onto the football field.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                Very different players on tape. Gordon more physical and willing to mix it up. Easley more speed based.

Gordon much thicker and more muscular build as well.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

what would it take to get him?
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

Josh Gordon reportedly won't fall past third round

Evan Silva of ProFootballTalk and Rotoworld reports that at least one NFC team has assigned a third-round grade on Gordon. Some Baylor folks believed Gordon was a superior player to Tennessee Titans first-round draft pick Kendall Wright when both players were at Baylor.

On Silva's Twitter account, he goes even further. He said there's "no chance" Gordon will get past the third round and added the team is from the NFC East. Which means we are going to conduct some irresponsible guesswork.

It's hard to imagine the New York Giants would be interested in Gordon considering their depth at receiver. (They also just drafted LSU's Reuben Randle.) The Philadelphia Eagles seems like a long shot with all their talent at the position.

That leaves Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys, two teams that could certainly use a developmental wideout. (Our Supplemental Draft correspondent Henry Hogdson had the Redskins taking Gordon in our mock draft.) Dallas has a huge need at its No. 3 position, and Jerry Jones isn't afraid to be aggressive. Washington used a pick in the third round of the 2009 supplemental draft on Jeremy Jarmon.

Pierre Garcon could have company in Washington if the Redskins select Josh Gordon. According to one report, the receiver won't slip out of the supplemental draft's third round.
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

He'll be a Redskin.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Washington seems to be the team with the biggest interest given his connection to RGIII and however they just spent big money on Garcon and Morgan, drafted Leonard Hankerson two years ago and still have Santana Moss.

Dallas makes sense he being a local product but with Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and a host of young WR's behind them the spot may not be there either.

In the end most over estimate the value of supplemental picks, teams don't like giving up picks not knowing what 2013 will fully look like. Gordon is being whispered about in Rounds 2 or 3, but I expect him to go in 4 or 5. We have a scouting report ready to go tomorrow after his workout is complete and we can input the numbers. He has a 5th Round grade by our criteria.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Over on the BB message board, it's been posted that the Bills were actually the first team to announce their intended attendance at Gordon's pro day. One poster is claiming some inside info on both Buffalo's interest in Gordon and Gordon's character. Gordon is a good kid, or so it is claimed. If Buffalo reaches that same conclusion, they might actually be players in the supplemental draft.

I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                            Over on the BB message board, it's been posted that the Bills were actually the first team to announce their intended attendance at Gordon's pro day. One poster is claiming some inside info on both Buffalo's interest in Gordon and Gordon's character. Gordon is a good kid, or so it is claimed. If Buffalo reaches that same conclusion, they might actually be players in the supplemental draft.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...avored-Opinion
                            Buffalo never announced their attendance. A source gave the tip to James Walker at ESPN.

Gordon's character isn't horrible, but there are a lot of unanswered questions.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Does anybody know if a supplemental pick is "slotted" regarding contract $ under the new CBA? And how that would affect the monies already allocated for a clubs' rookie pool? If a team has already signed all of Aprils' draftees and exhausted the pool, what happens?
                              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                              X