X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

CBS Sports-Buffalo Bills preview

Not surprisingly, the Bills became the inept squad you've been used to seeing, losing eight of their final nine games of the year (yet, somehow managing to beat Tim Tebow and the Broncos in Week 16).

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • SpillerThrills
    • Oct 2005

Re: CBS Sports-Buffalo Bills preview

It'll be tough for offenses to double-team Dareus because of Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Mark Anderson, and that could spell trouble for Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    someone please tell me they caught this..... how are our front 4 on D going to spell trouble for Fitz????
    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• mayotm
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by SpillerThrills View Post
      someone please tell me they caught this..... how are our front 4 on D going to spell trouble for Fitz????
      The article also referred to David Nelson as a Tight End.

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Most retarted thing ever, they said Dareus didnt have a good rookie season
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
          Most retarted thing ever, they said Dareus didnt have a good rookie season
          No, they said Dareus played better in the second half of the season than in the first, which is exactly what happened.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            No, they said Dareus played better in the second half of the season than in the first, which is exactly what happened.
            I disagree, just go back & look at the KC game, the first game of the season. Dareus came out of the gate flying.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
              The Voice of Reason
              • Jul 2007

That is incredibly hilarious and entertaining. Blogs are the downfall of journalism, and when any moron with a keyboard and an opinion can get published the purely asinine comments they spew from their fingers drop the readers IQ by 10. A "hired gun" in Mario? No, he's a professional football player who wants to improve a defense and team. There's no bounty on any QB's head, so he is just an NFL DE who wanted to play for the Buffalo Bills. "Journalism" has become a joke...
              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                I disagree, just go back & look at the KC game, the first game of the season. Dareus came out of the gate flying.
                I remember him playing well in that KC game, then being pretty average for the next 7 or 8 games, then steadily improving for the rest of the season and finishing well.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Off-season filler.

No preview should be written until camp & the pre-season is complete. I still wish to see it on the field, plus see how healthy we are, come opening day.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Is everyone poo-pooing the article because they gave a 7-9 prediction? If they had predicted 11-5, would Prisco suddenly be the best writer on the web?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                      Is everyone poo-pooing the article because they gave a 7-9 prediction? If they had predicted 11-5, would Prisco suddenly be the best writer on the web?
                      I'm poo-pooing the article because it's absolute BULL$#!T... There is absolutely, positively NO FREAKING WAY IN HELL we finish any worse than 11-5 next season. NONE!!! our schedule consists of the NFC West (9ers (we are not losing this one because I'm gonna be there lighting a fire under our guys' asses), cardinals, seahawks in canada, and the lambs), the AFC South - Colts, Jags, Titans, and Texans - the only team which would make me nervous against that bunch would be the texans - provided our O line is banged up - other than that, I think we match up quite well with them, and I can just see the texans running their mouths about some playoff talk because they got in by default last season and we are in the midst of the longest drought in team history - expect us to come out swinging that game. then you throw in the Cleveland Browns, and the Chiefs - two mediocre at best teams who will not amount to much more that a 6-10 - 8-8 season...

we could very well finish the last 7 games at 7-0... we should sweep the fish and jets and split with the pats - can you say 14-2 and #1 seed in AFC? (which could be a double edged sword for a young playoff inexperienced team). I can definitely see that happening.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Meathead
                        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                        There is absolutely, positively NO FREAKING WAY IN HELL we finish any worse than 11-5 next season. NONE!!!
                        so this is your first season watching football
                        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                          If Prisco said we would go undefeated with his journalism I'd still tear him a new one. It's poor journalism.
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                            Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                            no. I still have nightmares over the 08 & 11 seasons, but a lot has changed since then.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

Kirwan brings up a good point, and that's the possibility of lining up Mario at LB at times. Our d-line has some decent depth, and we got THREE guys rotating on the other side of Mario: Merriman, Anderson, and Kelsay. Take one of those guys and plug him into Mario's spot once in a while. Merriman, Kyle Williams, Dareus, and Anderson on the line while bringing Mario at LB. How is that for a pass rush?

I'd put Mario at LB sometimes...in certain situations. We saw how well he was doing in Houston at the position before he got hurt...

Comment

Working...
                              X