PDA

View Full Version : Why Bills pass rushers are smiling

justasportsfan
07-23-2012, 09:19 AM
The Bills face six of the top eight clubs in most sacks allowed last season, including each of the top 4. Here’s the rundown of the teams that allowed the most sacks last season that appear on Buffalo’s regular season schedule this fall.

1 – St. Louis – 55 sacks allowed
2 – Arizona – 54 sacks allowed
3 – Miami – 52 sacks allowed
4 – Seattle – 50 sacks allowed
T-7 – Jacksonville – 44 sacks allowed
T-7 – San Francisco – 44 sacks allowed

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/07/23/why-bills-pass-rushers-are-smiling/

ublinkwescore
07-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Awesome.

Ed
07-23-2012, 10:05 AM
For what it's worth, I think the Jets are also having issues at RT. And we all know who should be lining up at LDE for the Bills...

Ed
07-23-2012, 05:19 PM
For what it's worth, I think the Jets are also having issues at RT. And we all know who should be lining up at LDE for the Bills...
Damn, guess I spoke too soon. The Jets just traded for RT Jeff Otah from the Panthers for a conditional draft pick. Looks like they have a legit RT now. I really wanted to watch Mario abuse Wayne Hunter.

Skooby
07-23-2012, 08:37 PM
3rd easiest schedule usually sets you up pretty good like that.

EricStratton
07-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Damn, guess I spoke too soon. The Jets just traded for RT Jeff Otah from the Panthers for a conditional draft pick. Looks like they have a legit RT now. I really wanted to watch Mario abuse Wayne Hunter.

This is a quote about the Jets new legit RT

"If Jets doctors have a cure for soft, they have a steal," quipped Gantt, a longtime Panthers beat reporter. Otah battled back and knee injuries and a concussion the past two seasons, costing him all but four games. It sounds like injuries haven't been the only factor keeping Otah from his potential, however. The Jets and Tony Sparano will attempt to motivate Otah in training camp. From the Jets' perspective, the deal has boom-or-bust potential. Jul 23 - 5:32 PM

justasportsfan
07-24-2012, 10:02 AM
I remember a time when defenses and offenses were laughing at us during Jaurons time because they knew what was coming

Ed
07-24-2012, 10:16 AM
This is a quote about the Jets new legit RT

"If Jets doctors have a cure for soft, they have a steal," quipped Gantt, a longtime Panthers beat reporter. Otah battled back and knee injuries and a concussion the past two seasons, costing him all but four games. It sounds like injuries haven't been the only factor keeping Otah from his potential, however. The Jets and Tony Sparano will attempt to motivate Otah in training camp. From the Jets' perspective, the deal has boom-or-bust potential. Jul 23 - 5:32 PM
Yeah I hope he struggles and I'm sure he doesn't strike any fear in Mario Williams, but he's been pretty good in the past when healthy. At least we know the Jets have issues with their pass protection and this could be somewhat of a panic move.