X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Why Bills pass rushers are smiling

The Bills face six of the top eight clubs in most sacks allowed last season, including each of the top 4. Here’s the rundown of the teams that allowed the most sacks last season that appear on Buffalo’s regular season schedule this fall.

1 – St. Louis – 55 sacks allowed
    2 – Arizona – 54 sacks allowed
    3 – Miami – 52 sacks allowed
    4 – Seattle – 50 sacks allowed
    T-7 – Jacksonville – 44 sacks allowed
    T-7 – San Francisco – 44 sacks allowed

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Why Bills pass rushers are smiling

Awesome.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

For what it's worth, I think the Jets are also having issues at RT. And we all know who should be lining up at LDE for the Bills...

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
        For what it's worth, I think the Jets are also having issues at RT. And we all know who should be lining up at LDE for the Bills...
        Damn, guess I spoke too soon. The Jets just traded for RT Jeff Otah from the Panthers for a conditional draft pick. Looks like they have a legit RT now. I really wanted to watch Mario abuse Wayne Hunter.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

3rd easiest schedule usually sets you up pretty good like that.

Comment

• EricStratton
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            Damn, guess I spoke too soon. The Jets just traded for RT Jeff Otah from the Panthers for a conditional draft pick. Looks like they have a legit RT now. I really wanted to watch Mario abuse Wayne Hunter.

This is a quote about the Jets new legit RT

"If Jets doctors have a cure for soft, they have a steal," quipped Gantt, a longtime Panthers beat reporter. Otah battled back and knee injuries and a concussion the past two seasons, costing him all but four games. It sounds like injuries haven't been the only factor keeping Otah from his potential, however. The Jets and Tony Sparano will attempt to motivate Otah in training camp. From the Jets' perspective, the deal has boom-or-bust potential. Jul 23 - 5:32 PM

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I remember a time when defenses and offenses were laughing at us during Jaurons time because they knew what was coming
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
                This is a quote about the Jets new legit RT

"If Jets doctors have a cure for soft, they have a steal," quipped Gantt, a longtime Panthers beat reporter. Otah battled back and knee injuries and a concussion the past two seasons, costing him all but four games. It sounds like injuries haven't been the only factor keeping Otah from his potential, however. The Jets and Tony Sparano will attempt to motivate Otah in training camp. From the Jets' perspective, the deal has boom-or-bust potential. Jul 23 - 5:32 PM
                Yeah I hope he struggles and I'm sure he doesn't strike any fear in Mario Williams, but he's been pretty good in the past when healthy. At least we know the Jets have issues with their pass protection and this could be somewhat of a panic move.

Comment

Working...
                X