• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Only 4 more weeks

Till the first preseason game. Damn, I wish it was in Buffalo. I can't wait till the middle of August to get to The Ralph

Who else is more then ready for this to begin. It will be here before we know it. Us Season Ticket Holders should be getting our tickets in 2-3 weeks
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
    Who else is more then ready for this to begin. It will be here before we know it. Us Season Ticket Holders should be getting our tickets in 2-3 weeks

I just wonder what freebies are coming in the packages.
    Season Ticket Holder Pins
    Media Guides
    car decals

I'll get a preseason fix in 4 weeks...in Canton for Inductions
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

I just wonder what freebies are coming in the packages.
      Season Ticket Holder Pins
      Media Guides
      car decals

I'll get a preseason fix in 4 weeks...in Canton for Inductions
      If you get the treatment I got last year then you'll just get the tickets. I never got a media guide, stickers, or anything last year. All they sent me was my tickets. It wasn't important enough for me to call up and *****, so I just let it slide. If I don't get them this year I will have to call them though.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

If you get the treatment I got last year then you'll just get the tickets. I never got a media guide, stickers, or anything last year. All they sent me was my tickets. It wasn't important enough for me to call up and *****, so I just let it slide. If I don't get them this year I will have to call them though.
        Maybe they just didn't like you.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

I almost lost my seats this year. A friend said he wanted to get a couple too, and I waited for him as long as I could and missed the date to re-sign by one day. Luckily they still had my seats but I had to start back over on the list.

About a week later my friend asked about them and I told them I had to order them without him, and he'll have to call and find whatever seats he can still get. I couldn't wait on him forever.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I almost lost my seats this year. A friend said he wanted to get a couple too, and I waited for him as long as I could and missed the date to re-sign by one day. Luckily they still had my seats but I had to start back over on the list.

About a week later my friend asked about them and I told them I had to order them without him, and he'll have to call and find whatever seats he can still get. I couldn't wait on him forever.

No doubt...if you have a situation like that again, give him a deadline...at least a week before the re-signing date.

Comment

• BillsFever
              Mr. Predictament
              • Feb 2003

I wasn't sure when it was, but I thought it was the week after it ended. All is well, at least I still have my aisle seats. That's all I care about. I hate sitting in the middle of the aisles.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I'm right next to the tunnel myself...I would have a good view into the tunnel if not for that little :angry: Bernie who caused them to put up that stupid awning. I was gonna move up closer...and try to get past the awning..but the only upgrade seats they could give me were in the middle of a row. THURM has the aisle seats in our row. He might as well....he's never in them.

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

Fighting through the rows to get in and out of your seat has to be the most annoying thing at a football game.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Fighting through the rows to get in and out of your seat has to be the most annoying thing at a football game.

Yeah...that's one reason it's so cool to sit with THURM...he's never there

Comment

• BillsFever
                      Mr. Predictament
                      • Feb 2003

The people in my section rock too. There's not many STH's in my section, but we're all crazy during the game, and look foward to seeing each other ever year.

I wouldn't want to be in a section with nothing but STH's. Having the average one time a year fans makes it interesting. I dodge and see a lot of fights where I sit

Some STH's are just too serious and uptight. They need to learn how to chill out and have fun at a game. I'm the total opposite of most of them

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

The people in my section rock too. There's not many STH's in my section, but we're all crazy during the game, and look foward to seeing each other ever year.

A lot of us are like that too...There's this one guy who sits back in Row 18 we call "The ***** Guy"
                        It used to be whenever the Bills were running the ball well he'd yell for us to throw the ball...and vice versa. Then he got into the habit of yelling for them to either "throw it to the white guy (Riemersma)" or to throw it to the player whose jersey I was wearing (Reed until he left...Moulds ever since). The guy is :angry: hilarious but really cool.
                        And my tailgating buddies sit up front in our section...a couple of them save me a spot up front before the game so I can get a few shots of the Jills waiting under the awning. they get so jealous when I just start talking to a couple of the girls like we're old friends.

Comment

• BillsFever
                          Mr. Predictament
                          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

A lot of us are like that too...There's this one guy who sits back in Row 18 we call "The ***** Guy"
                          It used to be whenever the Bills were running the ball well he'd yell for us to throw the ball...and vice versa. Then he got into the habit of yelling for them to either "throw it to the white guy (Riemersma)" or to throw it to the player whose jersey I was wearing (Reed until he left...Moulds ever since). The guy is :angry: hilarious but really cool.
                          And my tailgating buddies sit up front in our section...a couple of them save me a spot up front before the game so I can get a few shots of the Jills waiting under the awning. they get so jealous when I just start talking to a couple of the girls like we're old friends.
                          How many Zonebucks would it take to con one of them into some drinks with me?

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

How many Zonebucks would it take to con one of them into some drinks with me?

Who? The Jills? The only one who might've had an interest in Zonebucks left the squad and is in NYC now.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

And she's attached besides...to a Jets fan

Comment

Working...
                              X