PDA

View Full Version : Only 4 more weeks

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Till the first preseason game. Damn, I wish it was in Buffalo. I can't wait till the middle of August to get to The Ralph :madcurse:

Who else is more then ready for this to begin. It will be here before we know it. Us Season Ticket Holders should be getting our tickets in 2-3 weeks :up:

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Who else is more then ready for this to begin. It will be here before we know it. Us Season Ticket Holders should be getting our tickets in 2-3 weeks :up:

I just wonder what freebies are coming in the packages. :D
Season Ticket Holder Pins
Media Guides
car decals

I'll get a preseason fix in 4 weeks...in Canton for Inductions :up:

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

I just wonder what freebies are coming in the packages. :D
Season Ticket Holder Pins
Media Guides
car decals

I'll get a preseason fix in 4 weeks...in Canton for Inductions :up:

If you get the treatment I got last year then you'll just get the tickets. I never got a media guide, stickers, or anything last year. All they sent me was my tickets. It wasn't important enough for me to call up and *****, so I just let it slide. If I don't get them this year I will have to call them though.

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:06 PM
If you get the treatment I got last year then you'll just get the tickets. I never got a media guide, stickers, or anything last year. All they sent me was my tickets. It wasn't important enough for me to call up and *****, so I just let it slide. If I don't get them this year I will have to call them though.

Maybe they just didn't like you. :snicker:

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:07 PM
I almost lost my seats this year. A friend said he wanted to get a couple too, and I waited for him as long as I could and missed the date to re-sign by one day. Luckily they still had my seats but I had to start back over on the list.

About a week later my friend asked about them and I told them I had to order them without him, and he'll have to call and find whatever seats he can still get. I couldn't wait on him forever.

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:09 PM
I almost lost my seats this year. A friend said he wanted to get a couple too, and I waited for him as long as I could and missed the date to re-sign by one day. Luckily they still had my seats but I had to start back over on the list.
:phew:

About a week later my friend asked about them and I told them I had to order them without him, and he'll have to call and find whatever seats he can still get. I couldn't wait on him forever.

No doubt...if you have a situation like that again, give him a deadline...at least a week before the re-signing date.

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:14 PM
I wasn't sure when it was, but I thought it was the week after it ended. All is well, at least I still have my aisle seats. That's all I care about. I hate sitting in the middle of the aisles.

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:17 PM
I'm right next to the tunnel myself...I would have a good view into the tunnel if not for that little :angry: Bernie who caused them to put up that stupid awning. I was gonna move up closer...and try to get past the awning..but the only upgrade seats they could give me were in the middle of a row. THURM has the aisle seats in our row. He might as well....he's never in them. :lol:

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Fighting through the rows to get in and out of your seat has to be the most annoying thing at a football game.

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Fighting through the rows to get in and out of your seat has to be the most annoying thing at a football game.

Yeah...that's one reason it's so cool to sit with THURM...he's never there :D

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:22 PM
The people in my section rock too. There's not many STH's in my section, but we're all crazy during the game, and look foward to seeing each other ever year.

I wouldn't want to be in a section with nothing but STH's. Having the average one time a year fans makes it interesting. I dodge and see a lot of fights where I sit :lol:

Some STH's are just too serious and uptight. They need to learn how to chill out and have fun at a game. I'm the total opposite of most of them :snicker:

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:30 PM
The people in my section rock too. There's not many STH's in my section, but we're all crazy during the game, and look foward to seeing each other ever year.

A lot of us are like that too...There's this one guy who sits back in Row 18 we call "The ***** Guy"
It used to be whenever the Bills were running the ball well he'd yell for us to throw the ball...and vice versa. Then he got into the habit of yelling for them to either "throw it to the white guy (Riemersma)" or to throw it to the player whose jersey I was wearing (Reed until he left...Moulds ever since). The guy is :angry: hilarious but really cool.
And my tailgating buddies sit up front in our section...a couple of them save me a spot up front before the game so I can get a few shots of the Jills waiting under the awning. :D they get so jealous when I just start talking to a couple of the girls like we're old friends. :snicker:

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

A lot of us are like that too...There's this one guy who sits back in Row 18 we call "The ***** Guy"
It used to be whenever the Bills were running the ball well he'd yell for us to throw the ball...and vice versa. Then he got into the habit of yelling for them to either "throw it to the white guy (Riemersma)" or to throw it to the player whose jersey I was wearing (Reed until he left...Moulds ever since). The guy is :angry: hilarious but really cool.
And my tailgating buddies sit up front in our section...a couple of them save me a spot up front before the game so I can get a few shots of the Jills waiting under the awning. :D they get so jealous when I just start talking to a couple of the girls like we're old friends. :snicker:

How many Zonebucks would it take to con one of them into some drinks with me? :snicker:

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:54 PM
How many Zonebucks would it take to con one of them into some drinks with me? :snicker:

Who? The Jills? The only one who might've had an interest in Zonebucks left the squad and is in NYC now. :D

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:55 PM
And she's attached besides...to a Jets fan :eek:

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Then I'll pay you the Zonebucks to con them into it for me :D

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 04:59 PM
:lol:

mvb1781
07-06-2003, 07:08 PM
i have tunnel seats too section 122 row 6 aisle
great fan area everybody knows there stuff
u guys will recognize me i will be talkin with sara a buffalo jill 2nd row 2nd to the right before every game
i bartend with her at niagara u

The_Philster
07-06-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by mvb1781
u guys will recognize me i will be talkin with sara a buffalo jill 2nd row 2nd to the right before every game

Which side of the tunnel are you on? THURM and I are on the visitor's side.

mvb1781
07-07-2003, 12:11 AM
nope im on the bills side from the tunnel lookin out toward the field im on the left hand side(elvis's side)

BillsFever
07-07-2003, 03:25 AM
I could never stand sitting in the back of the endzone. My seats are in the corner, but in back is just dreadful to watch.

R. Rich
07-07-2003, 12:09 PM

Great! My wife and I will be in 122, Row 9, seats 24-25!! We should all get together at some point, either before or after the game. There seems to be quite a few people with seats in 122 that post on this board or Two Bills Drive/Stadium Wall. Maybe I can get a photo of everyone at the game? Hope so!

mvb1781
07-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich

Great! My wife and I will be in 122, Row 9, seats 24-25!! We should all get together at some point, either before or after the game. There seems to be quite a few people with seats in 122 that post on this board or Two Bills Drive/Stadium Wall. Maybe I can get a photo of everyone at the game? Hope so!

GREAT!!!
I guess i will be seein ya august 23rd
ps: is your wife a big bills fan?

R. Rich
07-08-2003, 06:30 AM

GREAT!!!
I guess i will be seein ya august 23rd
ps: is your wife a big bills fan?

Actually, she's a Steelers fan, but she's been to 4 games at RICH with me (Denver in '97, Pittsburgh in '99 and '01, and Tennessee in '00). She's a good fan though; no trash talking or any of that stuff from her.

BillsFever
07-09-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich

Actually, she's a Steelers fan, but she's been to 4 games at RICH with me (Denver in '97, Pittsburgh in '99 and '01, and Tennessee in '00). She's a good fan though; no trash talking or any of that stuff from her.

Did any fans give her a hard time? My uncle damn near got ganged up on up there at any Steelers/Bills games.

Them are always big games. I wanted us to be in the same division along with Cleveland.

R. Rich
07-09-2003, 09:59 AM
No more than the usual drunks who like to be noisy and throw things, but nothing directly targeted at my wife or myself. I won't let things get that far out of hand. I'm a happy go lucky type person, but that doesen't mean I won't get a little violent if I have to protect my wife.

ublinkwescore
07-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Yay, a justified violent person like myself.

I'm just like you - I can be the most loyal friend you'll ever have, but if you stab me in the back, or rip me off (same thing as far as I'm concerned) My long fuse just became nonexistent.