• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Stevie the Prankster

Like most teams, the Bills have a series of team fines during training camp. Fines are handed out if players are late for a meeting, late for practice or commit other typical training camp sins. The Bills also have a team fine for cell phones that go off during team meetings. Johnson said he phones other receivers during meetings to see if they remembered to turn off their ringer. As most guys use their phones as their alarm, Johnson said at least one of his teammates forget and end up with a fine.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Stevie the Prankster

Good to see Gilmore doing well. Takes the worry away from whether McGee is ready or not. Plus with the expected improved line/pass rush, Gilmore could start immediately.

SJ will never split the atom. Hopefully, he can be an effective target for Fitz once again and keep the displays to the sidelines after the plays.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

There isn't any question at all Gilmore will be starting, IMO. The ? will be who starts opposite him...Williams, McKelvin or McGee. McGee is still hobbled, and I've seen reports where Williams has struggled at times, taking turns being hot and cold.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• Buddo
        • Mar 2007

Gilmore is looking very impressive. The kid is like a limpet on his receiver, from seeing some of the stuff on bb.com. I thought at first that his selection, was a bit like that of Spiller, the talent was clearly the best available, but we might have wanted to go in a different direction. What I've seen so far of him (admittedly not a huge amount), he looks like he could well have been the intended pick all along. He might not be the absolutely most physically gifted of his CB class, but it seems to me as though if there's going to be a better player from it, they are going to have to be exceptional.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I find myself wondering why Gilmore wasn't the highest rated CB in the draft. How is Claiborne better than Gilmore?
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

We'll find out in a few years which one was the better choice. Maybe.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
              I find myself wondering why Gilmore wasn't the highest rated CB in the draft. How is Claiborne better than Gilmore?
              You mean Mel Kiper can't accurately predict the future?

PTR
              10 Commandments of the D
              1. Never stop Rocking.
              2. Legalize all drugs.
              3. Quit your day job.
              4. All Religion should be taxed.
              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
              6. F**k her gently.
              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                • Sep 2010

Gilmore is going to be a good one.
                Originally posted by OpIv37
                You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                X