View Full Version : Kaleta inks multi-year deal with Sabres

OpIv37
07-31-2012, 02:30 PM
No link or word on terms yet- its in the Sabres' phone app

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401973

Night Train
08-01-2012, 04:19 AM
I just hope the guy can put 2 sentences together in 5 years, with the pounding he takes. Yet Ray is doing quite well on TV, so who knows ?

Meathead
08-01-2012, 10:49 PM
i like kaleta and im glad hes evolved his game to be more of an all around player while still dishing out timely hits. i think hes much more valuable that way then just being a pure agitator

but it drives me nuts that he still blocks shots with his palms out. wtf dude, i learned to keep my hands turned in playing pond hockey for cripes sake. the back of the glove has big beefy chunks of padding, the palm is two milimeters thick. turn those freakin hands around dufus

Cali512
08-01-2012, 10:50 PM
I just hope the guy can put 2 sentences together in 5 years, with the pounding he takes. Yet Ray is doing quite well on TV, so who knows ?

Its more accurate to use Claude. Ray usually beat the **** outa the other guy and never lost fights, Kaleta gets cheap shots, gets in fights and doesnt do good at all, same with Lemeiux

chernobylwraiths
08-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Ray was a good fighter, but he got beat up as much as he beat a guy up, with the exception of the few years he would take his jersey off. Heck, some of the guys who have had these issues were good fighters, much better than Ray. Probert ring a bell?