- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401973
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Kaleta inks multi-year deal with Sabres

I just hope the guy can put 2 sentences together in 5 years, with the pounding he takes. Yet Ray is doing quite well on TV, so who knows ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

i like kaleta and im glad hes evolved his game to be more of an all around player while still dishing out timely hits. i think hes much more valuable that way then just being a pure agitator

but it drives me nuts that he still blocks shots with his palms out. wtf dude, i learned to keep my hands turned in playing pond hockey for cripes sake. the back of the glove has big beefy chunks of padding, the palm is two milimeters thick. turn those freakin hands around dufus
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        I just hope the guy can put 2 sentences together in 5 years, with the pounding he takes. Yet Ray is doing quite well on TV, so who knows ?

Its more accurate to use Claude. Ray usually beat the **** outa the other guy and never lost fights, Kaleta gets cheap shots, gets in fights and doesnt do good at all, same with Lemeiux
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Ray was a good fighter, but he got beat up as much as he beat a guy up, with the exception of the few years he would take his jersey off. Heck, some of the guys who have had these issues were good fighters, much better than Ray. Probert ring a bell?

Comment

Working...
          X