• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Report: Redskins, Bills in clear on bounty allegations

In the wake of the revelation of the investigation into the Saints bounty program, there were allegations that the Redskins and Bills both had similar programs when Gregg Williams was coaching there.
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

Re: Report: Redskins, Bills in clear on bounty allegations

Even if they found evidence from 2001 to 2003, what could they really do? Donahoe and his personnel team are all gone, Williams and all his coaches are gone, and none of those players are still here except for Kelsay. I guess they could suspend Kelsay if he was involved somehow, but a part from that I don't see how they could justify penalizing the franchise now.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Ed View Post
      Even if they found evidence from 2001 to 2003, what could they really do? Donahoe and his personnel team are all gone, Williams and all his coaches are gone, and none of those players are still here except for Kelsay. I guess they could suspend Kelsay if he was involved somehow, but a part from that I don't see how they could justify penalizing the franchise now.
      If you've watched the way the refs call the Bills game, I'd say the punishment is ongoing.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2003

Please do us a favor and suspend Kelsay.
        Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

Working...
        X