PDA

View Full Version : Tebow has Dyslexia

Skooby
08-02-2012, 09:52 PM
As a youth i had played against a ice hockey goalie
From a school named GOW in WNY, he wore his pads backwards.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/sports/jets/dyslexia_could_never_sack_jets_tebow_xS0pKv9PyoiMhJwZZPv9UI

Meathead
08-02-2012, 10:23 PM
so the school really was named wog?

OpIv37
08-02-2012, 10:59 PM
This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Skooby
08-02-2012, 11:06 PM

An opponent's back-up QB doesn't learn normal. How's that for a simple breakdown for a guy that just got D-TV because of a tree. I would of killed that tree early on myself, poison it to assure a clear signal. Anything less is your fault, is this more clear?

Cali512
08-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Lol funny quote in there from Tebow.

“Who knows? Pretty soon I might have all the offenses.”

Well if you really wanna sign with every team, so be it lol

Slim
08-03-2012, 12:18 AM
I wonder if Tebow read this headline he'd read it, "Tebow, Lydia has sex."

X-Era
08-03-2012, 05:16 AM
I wonder if Tebow read this headline he'd read it, "Tebow, Lydia has sex."Maybe. Or maybe he read it and said, "Who's wobeT"?

OpIv37
08-03-2012, 07:04 AM
An opponent's back-up QB doesn't learn normal. How's that for a simple breakdown for a guy that just got D-TV because of a tree. I would of killed that tree early on myself, poison it to assure a clear signal. Anything less is your fault, is this more clear?

Well, first of all, learning isn't Tebow's problem on the field, so again, I don't see the relevance. Second, I tried to read your rambling, incoherent post about the dyslexic goalie and couldn't figure out what the hell you were trying to say, and third, once again, there is no relevance between a dyslexic high school hockey goalie and a dyslexic QB as the two positions are completely different things in completely different sports.

And finally, my unwillingness to trespass, vandalize property, and poison a very large tree that could potentially fall on my own house if it dies has absolutely no relevance to dyslexic athletes in any sport.

So, this thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Skooby
08-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Well, first of all, learning isn't Tebow's problem on the field, so again, I don't see the relevance. Second, I tried to read your rambling, incoherent post about the dyslexic goalie and couldn't figure out what the hell you were trying to say, and third, once again, there is no relevance between a dyslexic high school hockey goalie and a dyslexic QB as the two positions are completely different things in completely different sports.

And finally, my unwillingness to trespass, vandalize property, and poison a very large tree that could potentially fall on my own house if it dies has absolutely no relevance to dyslexic athletes in any sport.

So, this thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, you maybe right.

The King
08-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Maybe why he throws to the guys wearing 28 and not 82.

Johnny Bugmenot
08-03-2012, 03:28 PM
That might explain why Tebow was held out of the public school system... he might have never been eligible for the team.

stuckincincy
08-03-2012, 04:17 PM

It's self-serving steatopygous...