• Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Can WE-ALL agree 100% that~~~~~~~

Can we not only agree, but can all Zoners voice that we/all fans
    Are fans of the Team & the game!
    --NOT THE PLAYERS!
    --I live 20 minutes from Milford,CT and the dan Patrick show,which is being guest hosted by PFT.com's
    Mike Florio and he had Roger goodell on and this topic had me soo annoyed
    --the players actually believe that we are on their side,or can be informed/persuaded/convinced to have sympathy for them. Ain't happening!! We all had the great early 90's team & we could name 5 players then that we care a lot about & I beliee I was the biggest Moulds fan ever. My huge memrobia Bills stash is 50% Moulds-50% all other Bills stuff. Despite my wing a super Moulds can, never would I not be a Ralph/BILLS FAN 1st.

So are we A-L-L agreed that because the league which is the teams Battling the NFL,and that means we have picked a side & always have been on the leagues side. This anti-players.
    --this p. o. v. Is without any details other then it's simplist form.
    --I like GOODELL ALOT and duh-the ayers don't because he doesn't d!ck about with the BS.

--I will feel a lot better to hear all Zoners say how they feel and if someone is on the players side in this anti Commish. A pain from the players. Like Vilma lawsuit ing Goodell. Wtf! U kidding me. It's embarrassing to see Vilma and Fajita forget or pretend that it was disgusting what happened in newOrleans. ESP after that awful video surfaced.
    --I think if we can get all fanbases to voice our anti-NFLPA,then perhaps the NFLPA & ayers will atleast know that we are fans of our teams,not the temporary players. Ugh! Everyone I talk in person with about this is 1sided,,the right side,,so I don't understand how there's any misconception by NFLPA & players thinking they have any support...............
    Last edited by Marvelous; 08-03-2012, 02:45 PM.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Can WE-ALL agree 100% that~~~~~~~

I can respect what Goodell is trying to do, but I'm not sure he's going about it the best way. The disciplinary penalties need to be more consistent and they should be decided by committee. The NFLPA should do less bending over backwards for superstars who break the rules. Do it by the book.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

Can't say I quite understand the OP here. Having trouble understanding the gist of what you are really getting at.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl View Post
        Can't say I quite understand the OP here. Having trouble understanding the gist of what you are really getting at.
        I thought I was the only one. Sounds like a 3rd grader wrote the post.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

3rd grader? I thought it was a bad copy/paste job from Google translate.

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

--I bet more then 1 person could tell that I posted this on a iPhone and the auto fill tweaks words.
            --question directed @ the posted who commented on comprehension I ask you with clarity
            If you have noticed that many players are taking the stance in interviews that fans are sympathetic to the hammer. Brought down by the commish??

-- I believe that some fans have downplayed the significance of what a horror message a "Bounty" sends,, and what this does to the leagues image. See Kurt Warner's comments the day of the penalties " I would not think its safe for my children to play in the league".
            -we can argue that p. o. v. But when people of influence say that The League listens.
            So the hammer brought down was more ten just the bounty,but protection of integrity.
            --OYE! Roger has to be ThE-LAW! look at the off the field problems happening every other day.
            It's weird and confusing to me that these young kids have zero regard for consequences when they are so lucky.

--Disclaimer- iPhone posting is difficult, ESP for a noob with the smart phone like me. I lack the patience for all the micro managing of words.
            You guys are brutal though. I'm curious to see if the posters who complained will comment about the topic now that cleaned it up.
            (where's that red cheek smiley?)
            Last edited by Marvelous; 08-03-2012, 08:47 PM.
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jun 2003

^
              Still don't understand what you're getting at.
              Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I'm still confused. When I use my iPhone, it doesn't just put in random breaks, periods, dashes, etc. I don't understand your style of post writing.

I think what you are getting it is that we should like the team better than the players. DUH!

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                  • Sep 2008

I can agree that I am a fan of the team, not individual players since I've been a fan of this team since the 1970's. Players come and go, are replaced, and often forgotten. Probably less than a hand full of the players on this team right now will even be remembered 20 years from now. Do I side with the league or the players? My answer is neither. I'd be a Bills fan even if the the AFL were still around and they were a part of it. But not everyone here is like me. I come from a different generation of fan than most are used to today. JMO

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

Now you are at a 4th grade level and still don't understand the topic.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

One thing we can all agree on is that there is nothing else in the entire universe that we will all agree on.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

I think Goodell is a douche bag.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

No.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SabreEleven
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                            One thing we can all agree on is that there is nothing else in the entire universe that we will all agree on.
                            I don't agree with that.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Marvelous View Post
                              Can we not only agree, but can all Zoners voice that we/all fans
                              Are fans of the Team & the game!
                              --NOT THE PLAYERS!
                              Of course we are all fans of the team first, individual players second. That in itself doesn't preclude any of us from having an opinion about the organization's dealing with individual players as being fair or unfair.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X