PDA

View Full Version : BBD Camp Report Day 8 - 8/3

DraftBoy
08-03-2012, 09:36 PM
The Buffalo Bills held their eighth training camp session in humid, muggy weather. Some of the cameramen on the sidelines were dying out there holding their heavy equipment, complaining that today was the hottest day -- by far -- to be on the sidelines or on the field at St. John Fisher College.

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/08/training-camp-report-day-8-83/

BillsOverDolphins
08-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Gracias...can't wait to see the D-Line play. If they can stay healthy I have no doubt they'll live up to their billing. Only other area of the team you can say that is at the RB position.

ddaryl
08-04-2012, 07:04 AM
You're gushing on about the DL. I have to assume is a level headed call as you see'em guy like yourself is gushing over the DL then they must look as good as advertised.

How does one gauge a rookie LT when you have so much talent on the DL. The thought being... what established LT wouldn't have some issues with the speed and mass we have at end and Tackle.

I see Hagan making the team. My money is on (no particular order) Johnson, Hagan, Easley, Graham, Jones, Nelson..... at WR. Do we keep more then 6 ?

Fitz consistency is a common theme in workouts.. A couple of sub par days, and a few passes here and there are questioned, but overall the reports have been encouraging solid.

justasportsfan
08-04-2012, 09:24 AM
what I've been gathering from reports is that the need for a no.2 is not really essential in this system going back to the no.2 argument. Everyone at the wr position seems to be stepping up. There have been reports that even roosevelt has made some plays at camp.

IMO this camp is going to be very hard for the coaches to decide on as to who stays and who gets cut especially in the passing game. Everyone from Hagan/Easley/Jones have been talked about possible being no.2 . The competition is tight. Lets not forget Dickerson is also in the mix in the passing game.