PDA

View Full Version : Santonio Holmes: possible broken rib

Meathead
08-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Rich Cimini‏@RichCimini

Ryan said trainers told him they think Holmes has a broken rib. No official update until tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/231899059433140224

Skooby
08-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Yo Holmes, X-ray says no break.

Meathead
08-05-2012, 05:05 AM
damn. anybody got a hammer?

YardRat
08-05-2012, 08:04 AM
damn. anybody got a hammer?

If I had a hammer I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land. I'd hammer out danger and I'd hammer out a warning...I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters all over this land. </pre>

Night Train
08-05-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm so happy we open against the Jets.

With ESPN basically force feeding us daily with EVERY single thing they do, I wish to KILL them !

Yasgur's Farm
08-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I hear Maxwell the silversmith may be available. :smashfrea

BANG, BANG!

mush69
08-05-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm so happy we open against the Jets.

With ESPN basically force feeding us daily with EVERY single thing they do, I wish to KILL them !

I haven't even watched ESPN lately and I still get it from the local paper. Try living in Cortland during training camp. It really sickens me to hear everyday how its going to be the J E T S winning the division. I hope like hell we go down there week 1 and stomp the crap outta them.

Joe Fo Sho
08-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I haven't even watched ESPN lately and I still get it from the local paper. Try living in Cortland during training camp. It really sickens me to hear everyday how its going to be the J E T S winning the division. I hope like hell we go down there week 1 and stomp the crap outta them.

I do live in Cortland. It's the worst thing ever, I can't stand it.

mush69
08-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I do live in Cortland. It's the worst thing ever, I can't stand it.

:sigh: No practice today, but they still will have something in the paper tomorrow. Nothing ever good either like Tebow has broken his leg, Sanchez caught in the shower cupping the puppy. Nothing like that, just gush, gush, gush, I love the Jets crap. Where has a this money they bring help us?

bosshogg21
08-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Fear not people of cortland rumor has it they will move their training camp back to long island in the near future. The campus they used to train at just upped the amenities trying to lure them back. The players want it too because they'd be closer to home. Read it on a jets board.

Cali512
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Does this make Cromartie the best WR on the team lmao

Joe Fo Sho
08-06-2012, 03:48 PM
:sigh: No practice today, but they still will have something in the paper tomorrow. Nothing ever good either like Tebow has broken his leg, Sanchez caught in the shower cupping the puppy. Nothing like that, just gush, gush, gush, I love the Jets crap. Where has a this money they bring help us?

We got our roads paved! yay...

Joe Fo Sho
08-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Fear not people of cortland rumor has it they will move their training camp back to long island in the near future. The campus they used to train at just upped the amenities trying to lure them back. The players want it too because they'd be closer to home. Read it on a jets board.

I thought they just signed a 4 or 5 year extension in Cortland, no? I would love it if they went back to Jersey.

mush69
08-07-2012, 10:55 AM
I thought they just signed a 4 or 5 year extension in Cortland, no? I would love it if they went back to Jersey.

I think they have just one more year left after this years camp on the current deal, but it is my understanding that Rex and the front office perfer Cortland over Hofstra because it is remote and the players can't go home at night. Rex wanted to be here and he got his wish.