• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

11v11 drills

What do you thinks better...The offense or defense wins? And why. Ive never been to a practice so i dont really know much about them but what i read here. Im just wondering what everyones thoughts are if say stevie burns by gilmore...or jukes him bad..is that a good thing or a bad thing.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: 11v11 drills

Since our defense (at least on paper) is better than our offense, I have to root for the offense. Hopefully that would mean that the offense can keep up with a good defense, and not that our defense can't even stop a ****ty offense.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Offensive plays take longer to install than defensive ones. The D should be ahead of the O at this point. If they aren't, we are in trouble, especially on a team where the DL should be our strength.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Defense is better because of the talent on the D-line, our 4 starters would probably start just about anywhere else as well.

Comment

• dog14787
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
          What do you thinks better...The offense or defense wins? And why. Ive never been to a practice so i dont really know much about them but what i read here. Im just wondering what everyones thoughts are if say stevie burns by gilmore...or jukes him bad..is that a good thing or a bad thing.
          I look at it as a win, win situation OP

Its good to see plays on both sides of the ball.
          Last edited by Figster; 08-06-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

I like the balance. If one side is completely dominating then it means trouble on the other side (obviously) but as with what Op said, the defense should be farther ahead at this point.

Personally though? I enjoy watching defense. It's a situation no team wants to be in, but I find just a general e>
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Beebe
              • Aug 2011

DEFENSE.

Comment

Working...
              X