X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Remember Russell Wilson?

The smaller QB who alot of us really wanted the Bills to get in the 3rd-6th round. He went to Seattle in the 4th and is kicken ass i guess, and could possibly start, over Flynn and Jackson. He was also TJ Grahams QB for a while. I liked him alot and im happy hes having success because from the detail i read bout him, he seems to be a great guy

Last edited by Cali512; 08-07-2012, 07:20 AM.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Remember Russell Wilson?

Yep. I was screaming for him.

Too early to tell, but I've been hearing really good things as well.
    Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 08-07-2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: none

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Let's slow down just a little bit. Do you all remeber Brett Radcliffe (I think that was his name) from the Jets who was crushing it in the preseason for two years straight but now isn't even in the NFL. Doing well in camp means little for QB's early on since they can't get hit. Let's see what happens over the course of the preseason before we start the 'we missed' talk.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
        Let's slow down just a little bit. Do you all remeber Brett Radcliffe (I think that was his name) from the Jets who was crushing it in the preseason for two years straight but now isn't even in the NFL. Doing well in camp means little for QB's early on since they can't get hit. Let's see what happens over the course of the preseason before we start the 'we missed' talk.
        C'mon, DB, we're 10 days into training camp already and the kid's obviously the next Peyton Manning/Tom Brady combined. Who needs live hitting and real games? It's obvious he is the NFL's next superstar, so climb on the bandwagon.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Remember Rob Johnson?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers View Post
            C'mon, DB, we're 10 days into training camp already and the kid's obviously the next Peyton Manning/Tom Brady combined. Who needs live hitting and real games? It's obvious he is the NFL's next superstar, so climb on the bandwagon.
            Based on training camp reviews a couple Bills players have already made the pro bowl, so it is all good!

Comment

• PTI
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Matt Flynn is the starter there hands down, but they are shopping Tarvaris Jackson, who is better than Fitz.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                Matt Flynn is the starter there hands down, but they are shopping Tarvaris Jackson, who is better than Fitz.
                Stop.

There is no bigger Tjax fan that I and he's not better than Fitz.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers View Post
                  WTF? Not even the thread starter said anything remotely to that level. All he said is that he "might start over Flynn and Jackson." So, why the snarky retort?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71 View Post
                    WTF? Not even the thread starter said anything remotely to that level. All he said is that he "might start over Flynn and Jackson." So, why the snarky retort?
                    I think because the article quoted didn't even mention him being in the same breath as either Flynn or Jackson. Therefor the logical leap taken from the article quoted to what was stated in the thread was one hell of a jump. Im just spitballing here though.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

I'm not making any predictions but I too wanted the guy and will root for him.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

russel wilson is an under 6 foot nobody who was a waste of a draft pick happy it wasnt by us

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          • Apr 2004

Nah. There's been other buzz. Pete Carroll was quoted as saying that he is in the competition for starting QB. Apparently, he's impressed. I'm not usually the type to hype, but I feel like defending the thread starter. Here's another article.

Though experts have been dissecting the NFL 's latest crop of rookies since draft day, their careers are still too young to effectively chart their course. Right now, we can only base opinions on what they've done so far in minicamps...

Comment

• streetkings01
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                            Stop.

There is no bigger Tjax fan that I and he's not better than Fitz.
                            Tavaris Jackson has fans?!?!?!
                            You can call me streetkings

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71 View Post
                              Nah. There's been other buzz. Pete Carroll was quoted as saying that he is in the competition for starting QB. Apparently, he's impressed. I'm not usually the type to hype, but I feel like defending the thread starter. Here's another article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...careers/page/2
                              Don't really count B/R and what else is Carroll going to say? The position is far from settled.

I like Wilson, a lot, but whether it's Wilson, Luck, or RGIII we need to slow down and temper our expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by streetkings01 View Post
                              Tavaris Jackson has fans?!?!?!
                              Guilty as charged.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X