PDA

View Full Version : First Buffalo Bills Now! podcast for 2012 is available (talk WRs, LBs, QBs, more)

Coach Sal
08-07-2012, 03:18 PM
My first Buffalo Bills Now! podcast of 2012 is ready for download in the iTunes store and for download or listen at SalSports.com! In first episode of season (#72), I talk WRs, LBs, game vs. Skins, and more! Please subscribe if you are not already! and Thank You all for all the nice things you've written to me on twitter and elsewhere regarding my new assignment on WGR. For those not on twitter, I'll be anchoring coverage along the Buffalo Bills Radio Network all season long. I'll be in the broadcast booth with Murph and Kelso for all home games and in the WGR studios for the away games. I may write a book someday titled, "from the Basement to the Booth!" LOL. A true dream come true for me.

SalSports.com for the podcast.

And, yes, I know my website sucks. LOL. I only use it as a placeholder for my podcasts these days, so I'm not too concerned about it. But I'll try to improve it down the road.

justasportsfan
08-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi Coach Sal. Was listening to you saturday. Good show. You had a question about who else we couldn't afford to lose aside from Fitz and Stevie and I was thinking, Chandler. After him we have no other weapon at TE especially since Fitz has the best chemistry with Chandler more than anyone including Stevie as seen at camp.

Coach Sal
08-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi Coach Sal. Was listening to you saturday. Good show. You had a question about who else we couldn't afford to lose aside from Fitz and Stevie and I was thinking, Chandler. After him we have no other weapon at TE especially since Fitz has the best chemistry with Chandler more than anyone including Stevie as seen at camp.

Thanks for listening.

I think Chandler is important. I wouldn't put him in that "can't afford to lose" grouping because they use so much spread and can plug other WRs or TEs in there. BUT good point about the chemistry and also he is a very good red zone target!

better days
08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
My first Buffalo Bills Now! podcast of 2012 is ready for download in the iTunes store and for download or listen at SalSports.com! In first episode of season (#72), I talk WRs, LBs, game vs. Skins, and more! Please subscribe if you are not already! and Thank You all for all the nice things you've written to me on twitter and elsewhere regarding my new assignment on WGR. For those not on twitter, I'll be anchoring coverage along the Buffalo Bills Radio Network all season long. I'll be in the broadcast booth with Murph and Kelso for all home games and in the WGR studios for the away games. I may write a book someday titled, "from the Basement to the Booth!" LOL. A true dream come true for me.

SalSports.com for the podcast.

And, yes, I know my website sucks. LOL. I only use it as a placeholder for my podcasts these days, so I'm not too concerned about it. But I'll try to improve it down the road.

About friggen time. Just kidding. I always look forward to your podcasts Sal.

OpIv37
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I just tried to download it from iTunes but they didn't have the most recent one- only 70 and 71.

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2012, 09:04 PM
FINALLY A NEW SHOW COACH!!

Hey how do you feel about John Murphy having his own show now? He's got all the big name guests. Are you the slightest bit jealous?

Coach Sal
08-07-2012, 09:16 PM
FINALLY A NEW SHOW COACH!!

Hey how do you feel about John Murphy having his own show now? He's got all the big name guests. Are you the slightest bit jealous?

Why would I be jealous? I think it's awesome. Adds a great voice and personality to our lineup and gives me another opportunity to work in and help when I can. Murph and I have a great relationship. I'm thrilled we're on the same team now.

Coach Sal
08-07-2012, 09:19 PM
I just tried to download it from iTunes but they didn't have the most recent one- only 70 and 71.

It downloaded for me via iTunes.

You may have to just wait a few hours or if you're a subscriber you may have to listen to an old one to "renew" the auto download.

Either way, here is the page you can listen directly:
http://salsports.com/SalSports/Buffalo_Bills_Now_Podcasts/Entries/2012/8/7_Buffalo_Bills_Now_(72)__Bills_position_battles_heat_up.html

Thanks!

better days
08-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Why would I be jealous? I think it's awesome. Adds a great voice and personality to our lineup and gives me another opportunity to work in and help when I can. Murph and I have a great relationship. I'm thrilled we're on the same team now.

Great response Sal. Very Tebow like.