X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birch Bigsley
    • Mar 2012

videos never work right on here but... new Birch Bigsley video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Can we beat the Patriots twice this season? I only hope!
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

Re: videos never work right on here but... new Birch Bigsley video

Entertaining as usual, nice job!
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

thats the first one posted in these forums that worked correctly, at least for me

yeah these are good. and i was only kidding about the bit acting parts being crappy. well only partially kidding. theres something that can work when bit acting is really crappy, like monty python or tim & erics awesome show. you can make bit acting so bad it becomes good. the good news is that you are already halfway there so keep trying
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Birch Bigsley
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        thats the first one posted in these forums that worked correctly, at least for me

yeah these are good. and i was only kidding about the bit acting parts being crappy. well only partially kidding. theres something that can work when bit acting is really crappy, like monty python or tim & erics awesome show. you can make bit acting so bad it becomes good. the good news is that you are already halfway there so keep trying
        Thanks man. Bad acting is great. Holy Grail is one of my fav movies ever and Tim $ Eric are hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x068o6Wtw4 That is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Norm MacDonald is one of my favorite comedians. He is the worst actor ever and thats one of the reasons he's so funny.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Yo soy fiesta .................... Me gusta!
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Meathead
            • Jul 2002

i sit and watch tim & eric saying to myself this is so fkg bad and stupid but i cant stop laughing

Comment

• Meathead
              • Jul 2002

whats that new show with the two black dudes, eric andres or something. its clearly a ripoff of tim & eric but its still pretty good. his walking reporter bits are the best. some of his staged stuff is lame but some of it works too. interesting how such an awful show like tim & eric works so well it spawns copycats that also mostly work

oh just remembered, theres another latenight show with a group of black dudes doing crazy stuff, cant remember the name of it tho. doesnt work nearly as well

Comment

• Beebe
                • Aug 2011

Yes we can BILLS MAFIA NATION.

Comment

Working...
                X