BILLSROCK1212
08-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Stream anyone?

BILLSROCK1212
08-08-2012, 06:18 PM
oh wait...just realized it's wednesday.

The last buffalo fan
08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
No fish, no pay .............. no Pay, no comeback.

Skooby
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
No fish, no pay .............. no Pay, no comeback.

Si Mi Amigo!!

Meathead
08-08-2012, 06:41 PM
you dont want to be posting links in public anymore anyway. ask for links to be pmed to you

im a little worried about reliable links this season. on one hand, i cant imagine how they are going to stop some dude in buttfockistan from pointing a camera at his old tube tv and broadcasting the game. on the other hand, the nfl is one of the richest organizations in the world and will pay the mexican drug cartel to travel to that guys house and give him the barb wire enema treatment

i cant go to the games anymore so i hope i can still get to watch grainy, pop-up infested, intermittent, illegal streams at least

DraftBoy
08-08-2012, 09:01 PM
you dont want to be posting links in public anymore anyway. ask for links to be pmed to you

Yes please do that. The NFL is really cracking down on streams and people who provide links to them.

tampabay25690
08-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Go pay 20 bucks and watch on ur computer

Skooby
08-08-2012, 09:13 PM

im a little worried about reliable links this season. on one hand, i cant imagine how they are going to stop some dude in buttfockistan from pointing a camera at his old tube tv and broadcasting the game. on the other hand, the nfl is one of the richest organizations in the world and will pay the mexican drug cartel to travel to that guys house and give him the barb wire enema treatment

i cant go to the games anymore so i hope i can still get to watch grainy, pop-up infested, intermittent, illegal streams at least

Buttfockistan has really great drugs, so the MC can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Kenny
08-08-2012, 09:39 PM
wouldnt mind a PM with info also (especially if it's HD). Dont care if it's a pay service... heck Im hoping DirecTV will be offering sunday ticket on PS3 again this year.

Buddo
08-09-2012, 01:54 AM
wouldnt mind a PM with info also (especially if it's HD). Dont care if it's a pay service... heck Im hoping DirecTV will be offering sunday ticket on PS3 again this year.

If you don't care if it's a pay service, then have a look at nfl.com, and Gamepass. This time of the year, they are normally doing some offers.

BAM
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Google is your friend for stuff like this. So is Twitter.

DraftBoy
08-09-2012, 06:59 AM

I believe Directv is offering the PS3 Sunday Ticket again, not sure its available yet though.

Blogabills
08-09-2012, 07:57 AM
PM on this would be much appreciated by me - pay service or not, it doesn't really matter to me. Thanks in advance!

OpIv37
08-09-2012, 08:02 AM
for those willing to pay to watch the preseason games:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=Prod_PL_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.PSL.GP_Nav

And that's the official, legal NFL one.

ddaryl
08-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Go pay 20 bucks and watch on ur computer

what he said.

$20 bucks all preseasons games on demand.. no crappy half ass streams

for those willing to pay to watch the preseason games:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=Prod_PL_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.PSL.GP_Nav

And that's the official, legal NFL one.

I used it last year and it was a good deal IMO....

ServoBillieves
08-09-2012, 09:15 AM
A PM would be nice here, too. Have $15 in the bank until my quarterly commission gets deposited, and my bar down the road isn't showing the games yet. Would be awesome to have Sunday Ticket on PS3, wouldn't have to shell out wads of cash at Town Tavern.

I don't condone pirating but I would like to see the game tonight somehow.

better days
08-09-2012, 09:36 AM
A PM would be nice here, too. Have $15 in the bank until my quarterly commission gets deposited, and my bar down the road isn't showing the games yet. Would be awesome to have Sunday Ticket on PS3, wouldn't have to shell out wads of cash at Town Tavern.

I don't condone pirating but I would like to see the game tonight somehow.

Try google.

The last buffalo fan
08-09-2012, 10:01 AM

We don't have drug cartels in Mexico, so cut the ****ing crap asap!

The King
08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Ill post a link to a stream tonight via my Twitter account. @MBBedard

buffalobillsfan95
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
I don't want to pester but can some one pm me a stream site. Don't have the 20 /:

superbills
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Hell, I'll pony up the $20 to pay someone from OUTSIDE the buffalo area to stream the game :D

BAM
08-09-2012, 11:31 AM
I just put up a Jackson for the NFL Preseason Live package and MAN I must say it is impressive quality. Last year I did the XS thing and this NFL feed blows that one out of the water. Not even close. A lot of these places say they have HD quality but this actually looks like it it. I am watching the Hall of Fame game and am very impressed with the quality. Looks to be well worth it so far. Screenshots:

http://www.bmdigi.com/temp/ss1.png

http://www.bmdigi.com/temp/ss2.png

Blogabills
08-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I actually just did that - hoping that they have no geolocation identification on the stream else it was a wasted $20. but a gamble i'm willing to take.

SquishDaFish
08-09-2012, 01:37 PM
If your in Buffalo its going to be blacked out on the NFL.com too Bloga

The King
08-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Im going to pony up for this I think.

The King
08-09-2012, 01:43 PM
can you start the game anytime Brad?

mrbojanglezs
08-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Nfl.com is still blacked out for local so If anyone has a link PM me. Thanks guy

DraftBoy
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Wait NFL.com is blacking out local IP addresses too?

That's ****ing absurd.

SquishDaFish
08-09-2012, 02:13 PM
I believe they do

SquishDaFish
08-09-2012, 02:14 PM

Yes you can King

Marvelous
08-09-2012, 02:24 PM
It's on Friday @4pm on NFLN I think.
--I just realized that last year I went nuts for hours trying to find the game online & after I had it I was kinda bored. I think we all have the-Fever Bills/football withdrawl right now.
-I swear I got bad malware from a site last year watching a game.
---is the Sunday ticket ap any good??
-Cya's @ 7 in game day thread.
Woooot!! Footballs back baby!! :)

Marvelous
08-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Wait NFL.com is blacking out local IP addresses too?

That's ****ing absurd.

ROTF
Wtf?!?!?!?

BAM
08-09-2012, 03:30 PM

Yes. Start, stop, rewind, etc. They even have markers on the timeline for different plays, start/end of quarters, etc. Looks pretty neat

BAM
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM
And yes they also black you out if the game is being televised (or not televised) locally. I have a proxy app for Firefox to take care of that though. :)

justasportsfan
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM
pm please

HAMMER
08-09-2012, 04:00 PM
I ponyed up the 20, I don't like those shifty websites for streaming, malware can be a beeatch, no HIV for my computer. Let's go Buff-a-lo.

The King
08-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Yes. Start, stop, rewind, etc. They even have markers on the timeline for different plays, start/end of quarters, etc. Looks pretty neat
Cool thx

mikemac2001
08-09-2012, 04:10 PM
I paid for it hd on an 82inch no issues looks fine no buffering watched the first half

ServoBillieves
08-09-2012, 04:12 PM
You can "pony up" the money and guess what, they can still black it out. Disgusting? Yes. I have virtually no view of this game and am pretty pissed about it. As anonymous said to me in a PM "don't peddle a worthless product" when you can't provide (or something along those lines). Bar blacks it out, NFL.com blacks it out, whoever else wants to... While RGIII, Mario, Mark, and the rooks all show off for the first time on camera.

The NFL is just absurd. You're going to tell me we have to PAY for a ****ing game that means NOTHING?! Pardon my anger... but you've got to be kidding me. This game is essentially a tryout, while we watch the starters change in to street clothes after 8 snaps. Us fans are beyond pumped for the start of something football related, whether it be preseason or just hard pad contact, but don't make us pay for a damn scrimmage. That's just asinine.

/rant.

ServoBillieves
08-09-2012, 04:13 PM
I paid for it hd on an 82inch no issues looks fine no buffering watched the first half

You paid for and watched a game that hasn't happened yet?

mikemac2001
08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Paid for the service at nfl.com and tested it by watching saints game looked great

ServoBillieves
08-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Paid for the service at nfl.com and tested it by watching saints game looked great

Oooh okay. Well I'll have to test it out in a week, if I have to seriously pay for a scrimmage -_-. But very good to know that the feed is good. Thanks MM

Mark Miller
08-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Can someone pm me a live feed? I've got a fever and the only cure is more football!!

BAM
08-09-2012, 04:27 PM
The feed is insanely good. I am watching it on a 50" and it looks like a TV channel here. I also subscribe to MLB.TV and this might actually be better quality (MLB's is great too though). For now I'm just watching the previous HOF game so I hope it streams this well live......

HAMMER
08-09-2012, 05:07 PM
You can "pony up" the money and guess what, they can still black it out. Disgusting? Yes. I have virtually no view of this game and am pretty pissed about it. As anonymous said to me in a PM "don't peddle a worthless product" when you can't provide (or something along those lines). Bar blacks it out, NFL.com blacks it out, whoever else wants to... While RGIII, Mario, Mark, and the rooks all show off for the first time on camera.

The NFL is just absurd. You're going to tell me we have to PAY for a ****ing game that means NOTHING?! Pardon my anger... but you've got to be kidding me. This game is essentially a tryout, while we watch the starters change in to street clothes after 8 snaps. Us fans are beyond pumped for the start of something football related, whether it be preseason or just hard pad contact, but don't make us pay for a damn scrimmage. That's just asinine.

/rant.
Poverty's got your panties in a wad huh.

better days
08-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Well, I am listenting to WGR live online now. I don't know if it will cut off when the game comes on, but I always enjoy pregame.

The King
08-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Well my version of the 20 package sucks ass. Can't watch from the beginning or on my pc for some reason.

BAM
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Running pretty good over here! Just ran it back to the beginning and it starts over just fine... love the "Live" button too. I've had a couple of hiccups that resulted in a 1 or 2 second buffer but nothing too bad so far. I did notice that there aren't any scoring play or quarter markers during the live stream...must just be for the replays

The King
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I cant play it on my pc at all.

BAM
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
weird...tested it on the iPad earlier too and it works pretty well...can't do it on my iPhone though which is kinda whack

The King
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM
iPad works but still cant watch from the beginning.

northernbillfan
08-09-2012, 08:13 PM
The stream I located via the google machine works great. I've had to refresh it from time to time, but it's crystal clear.