• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Follow @BillsZone on Twitter

The BillsZone has joined the Twitter universe follow us now to stay on top of original articles and fan discussions!

@BillsZone

Last edited by The King; 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• SpillerThrills
    • Oct 2005

Re: Follow @BillsZone on Twitter

AWESOME!
    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Or don't. Cuz Twitter sucks.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

I don't understand #Twitter.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Follow us on Twitter for updates on the most recent site crashes and downtimes!

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Seriously though, Twitter is awesome this time of year for following football & baseball players as well as commentators and analysts.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BAM View Post
              Seriously though, Twitter is awesome this time of year for following football & baseball players as well as commentators and analysts.
              I tried. It was an epic cluster****.

For example, I followed Dana White and a few UFC fighters that I like. Well, somehow every meathead wanna-be fighter who posted on their pages was showing up in my feed, so then I had to go figure out how to turn it off. And stuff like that was happening for practically everyone I wanted to follow. There are so many other sources for all that news that there's no point in sorting through all the BS necessary to get it on Twitter.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

It's not for everyone Op, but we'd be foolish not to incorporate it into our site somehow. It's ridiculous that it took us this long.

If you're on the Zone all day than following us on Twitter wouldn't make sense but it could help drive traffic for those who are not always checking in.
                Last edited by The King; 08-09-2012, 09:35 AM.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

For example, I followed Dana White and a few UFC fighters that I like. Well, somehow every meathead wanna-be fighter who posted on their pages was showing up in my feed, so then I had to go figure out how to turn it off. And stuff like that was happening for practically everyone I wanted to follow. There are so many other sources for all that news that there's no point in sorting through all the BS necessary to get it on Twitter.
                  It's a huge group of wannabes that constantly spam one another, like we don't get that in all our email boxes now.
                  Last edited by Skooby; 08-09-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Done and Done. Well done King!
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Well that's your issue. Most athletes RT a ton of their followers comments or get into stupid arguments with them.

I follow no athletes on either of my two twitter accounts, keeps my timeline clean and pertinent. Another thing to notice is the amount of tweets a guy has when you choose to follow him. An asshat loud mouth like White has a ton of tweets and he will clog up a TL for sure but if you like him its not a bad thing.

Twitter just like the rest of the internet is a tool and its certainly not one for everybody. If you correctly use it, it can provide you with information and links you'd never know existed otherwise. Incorrectly and it will infuriate you to no end.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                        • Jan 2010

Good stuff, followed!

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Took a little effort, but I have been able to weed out the guys that retweet everyone and their mother! I agree that is annoying. I mostly think Twitter is gay but it's a necessity for my business. I've learned to embrace it.

Comment

• dog14787
                            • Oct 2010

Thanks, following now,

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Is there going to be a Patty one too? @TheWorldIsAboutToEnd
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X