PDA

View Full Version : AFC East Opponents Pre-Season Thoughts

DraftBoy
08-10-2012, 07:10 AM
I always like to keep tabs on our opponents as they play in the preseason. We know the Jets are already a disaster and Miami is still...well Miami.

The Pats played their first game last night and their new LT Nate Solder about got Tom Brady killed if you missed it. He whiffed worse than Glenn did and Brady got pounded. The Pats depth looked good though with both backup QB's throwing the ball well and RB Shane Vereen running the ball very well. Be interested to see how the OL protects Brady in Games 2 and 3.

better days
08-10-2012, 07:29 AM
I always like to keep tabs on our opponents as they play in the preseason. We know the Jets are already a disaster and Miami is still...well Miami.

The Pats played their first game last night and their new LT Nate Solder about got Tom Brady killed if you missed it. He whiffed worse than Glenn did and Brady got pounded. The Pats depth looked good though with both backup QB's throwing the ball well and RB Shane Vereen running the ball very well. Be interested to see how the OL protects Brady in Games 2 and 3.

Brady was pounded, can't wait to see the Bills do that to him. Also, Dane Fletcher a back up LB & special teams player for the Pats* injured an ACL in that game

DraftBoy
08-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Brady was pounded, can't wait to see the Bills do that to him. Also, Dane Fletcher a back up LB & special teams player for the Pats* injured an ACL in that game

Early reports indicate that he's done for the year. They'll confirm that today or tomorrow. He was a good ST'er for them.

stuckincincy
08-10-2012, 08:20 AM

NYJ@CIN tonight. I'll post a link to the Cincinnati Enquirers' game story tomorrow. The talk here is that Sanchez/Tebow will play 50/50.

better days
08-10-2012, 09:43 AM
NYJ@CIN tonight. I'll post a link to the Cincinnati Enquirers' game story tomorrow. The talk here is that Sanchez/Tebow will play 50/50.

The Jets/Bengals will be shown live on NFL Network tonight for those interested. I have the Fins/Bucs down here as well.

stuckincincy
08-10-2012, 11:18 AM
The Jets/Bengals will be shown live on NFL Network tonight for those interested. I have the Fins/Bucs down here as well.

What was the deal with TB waiving WR Dez Briscoe? He had a decent rookie season. Injuries? Better wrs on the roster?